Based Mad Dog is already getting fed up with Trump's bullshit donor appointments

>Based Mad Dog is already getting fed up with Trump's bullshit donor appointments

He really fucked up if he thought he was just going to pick Mattis for some popularity boost and then expected him to bend over like some kind of spineless politician.

Mattis isn't afraid of Trump and he will no think twice about resigning if he feels like he was being lied to.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/01/06/politics/mattis-trump-transition-clash-pentagon-pick/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/313196-mattis-to-divest-stock-resign-from-board-of-general-dynamics-under
stripes.com/news/retired-green-beret-says-mattis-left-my-men-to-die-in-afghanistan-1.442367
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice source faggot.

>le 56% mattis is gonna trump Trump
topkek

cnn.com/2017/01/06/politics/mattis-trump-transition-clash-pentagon-pick/

>inb4 (((CNN)))

>Mattis was angry and threatened to quit if the transition tried to appoint more people without him, one of the sources said. Vice President-elect Mike Pence had to talk to Mattis and smooth things over, the source added.
>Mattis was unhappy that the team decided on businessman Vincent Viola without consulting him.
>Mattis himself wanted Michele Flournoy for a high-level position, according to two people familiar with the matter.
>Flournoy was formerly undersecretary for policy under President Barack Obama and was widely believed to be a top contender to be defense secretary had Hillary Clinton won.
>Flournoy had preliminary conversations with Mattis and went to New York to brief people on the Trump team on her work on defense and National Security Council reform but withdrew her name from any consideration in mid-December.
>Mattis wants a very strong voice in Defense picks and does not want to be limited by the political affiliation of potential nominees, said the same source.

obama fired mattis because he kept bothering his political superiors with imaginary nightmare scenarios about the russian commies

is that going to be a problem for trump? hahaha

>(((CNN)))

Quite literally (((CNN)))

>Faggots actually think Mattis will put up with Trump's bullshit

I predict Mattis will not last 3 months as SoD.

(((CNN)))
(((sources)))

kek

nice fake news, brah

Trump will smooth it over.

You have to give him a learning curve to get to know the personalities and expectations of his cabinet.

op is a idiot leaf proxy

Use your own fucking brain for a second. Do you faggots really think Mattis would have been cool with a billionaire donor as the Secretary of the Army?

You poor baby

OP BTFO

thehill.com/homenews/administration/313196-mattis-to-divest-stock-resign-from-board-of-general-dynamics-under

literally, figuratively and totally ((((cnnn))))

Trump picked Mattis because "he looks like Patton".

Mattis will quit before confirmation hearings.

>cap this

>one of the sources said
>((((CNN)))))

Boy I tell ya

looks like fake news to me

^

stripes.com/news/retired-green-beret-says-mattis-left-my-men-to-die-in-afghanistan-1.442367

(((((((((((((((CNN)))))))))))))))) (((((((((((((((((((((((((( ANONYMOUS SOURCES))))))))))))))

I want to know who this source is before I make any judgement.

>(((CNN)))