You whats better than a burger?

you whats better than a burger?
A squished burger LMAO!

>t.royal goatfucker

squishing the burger should not effect the taste unless mass is lost and not consumed.

t. burger

Someone post the gif of that crane squishing people in Mecca pls

SA with the bantz

Actually squishing the burger forces the juices out and makes a less tasty burger. Kys

Isn't this a daily occurrence in you country OP

>you whats better than a sandnigger?
>A squished sandnigger LMAO!

I perfer smashed beef burgers over huge 2/3 pounders. Double up the smashed burgers with cheese and bacon in-between mmmmmm. Obviously never squish it when it's cooking, only a savage would do that

Will a pic do, Ahmed?

no matter what, no matter what time in history you will always be a shitskin, a less evolved human individual

ugly mother fucker

hey not cool my dad died on 9/11...

he fell out of the guard tower!!!

Nice I didn't had your ugly flag you fucking mudslime.

>unless mass is lost and not consumed.

are you fucking stupid? how dark is your skin?

damn op RIP
browsing this website is whatever you call a sin

can't see shit m8

take this one on the house

well that was easy

why did the jumpers that landed on the ground explode, but those that landed on rooftops, awnings, etc. stay in tact?

As a Jew myself, I know that's you, Goldberg.

The good thing about being Crypto is that I can see through the tribe's false flagging and lies.

I don't understand the joke. A "squished" burger isn't better than a regular burger so it's not really a double entendre

Literal mudslimes

>that guy that slips at the end
Lost

POO.

FUKKEN LOOOOL

BAAL is literally MOLOCH.

MOLOCH did this?

>that guy starts nickin' wrist watches at the end

at least you're getting your moneys worth you terror funding towel head

for comparison...notice the bodies on the roof..why are they recognizable while other jumpers left a few strands of empty clothes and a haze of red mist? something isn't right

that's the big secret, user
the gods aren't on anyone's "side"
they just do what they do

you can try and win favour with whatever entity but at the end of the day, if a god wants to smite, a god gonna smite

The ones that landed on concrete likely jumped from a much higher height.

The ones that landed on the roof were likely at a low enough height that they thought if they aimed for it there is at least a slight chance of survival.

Kebabing

I always feel bad for the kid who literally gets smucked because he tries to push his mom out of the way.

lol

I like the bantz Saudi. Keep up the good work.

There is an abundance of footage clearly showing the towers after 9/11/01.

bahahahahhahahahahahahaha my fucking god do you actually believe that? You must I mean you have that image saved to your computer...

He died well.
Better than you faggot.

Holy shit you are one dumb motherfucker.

The meat is already ground to the right consistency, if you want a thinner burger use less meat but don't mash a lot of meat into a thin one because that's how you get a shitty burger.

Cocaine is better than a burger

Just sayin

are you sure 5-10 stories are enough to make that much of a difference if at minimum they are jumping from 90th floor? this doesn't adequately explain the available post-splat jumper photos we currently have access to.

there is a clear major discrepancy!

Do you believe everything that you're told?

... go ahead start ranting about "muh 9/11" im waiting...

Where did you get this image?

Because a bunch of ''''''old media''''''' CGI shit that can't even agree when the 7th tower fell all occur on the afternoon of 9/11 means that 9/11 is the day you believe?

Because without the battery in cameras lose track of time moron

...ye-yeah?

don't even reply to him, i got this covered la familia

UNENLIGHTENED MUCH?

..ye-yeah?

i never get digits woo!

>m-muh digits

How much does George Soros pay you to ruin investigative threads with maymay spam?

Guts you know this guy proxies right?
I asked him for a timestamp and didn't want too

Guys*

poor guy who had to make the saudi arabian mini flag icon

w-what investigative thread, user?