Why have western women become more degenerate in the last few years?

Why have western women become more degenerate in the last few years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2d3HOXsi2Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=JSAd3NpDi6Q
youtu.be/2E9pM2pWbDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

hey at least he got nudes of his oneitis

reflection of society. women's personalities are easily pressed by their surroundings. very few women are strong enough to push past that.

See, this is the point where he should black mail her for being a slut and contact her parents and family.

Otherwise she could have replied to the manlet 'no interested' .

that's a pretty ebin burn desu

new pasta?

>tfw often get drunk and send messages to girls that would get most people blocked
>tfw attractive so I get replies

They are getting into their mid 20s and no decent man wants to marry them and take on ther 100k womens studies student loan debt that they used to fuck 50 guys so they have no other options but to double down on their degeneracy and pretend they're happy.

At least he got free nudes :^)

Jesus christ that is possibly the worst snapchat shoop i have ever seen

lmao I bet she's one of them girls who failed the final field march but still got to pass by blowing a DS.

>girl of dreams
>so intrigued by you

The only problem here is this fucking cuckold.

Do most american women look like that mongrel?

You have a pathetic misunderstanding of what women find attractive.

Although, there are probably a few women out there who'd bite your soft-dicked approach to romance. Don't give up :)

>HANDEL
the US army, ladies and gents

Aimless nihilism

Those materialistic degenerates would do anything to feel happier including 'helping starving refugees'.
There's a good reason for the massive amount of people with depressions and other mental disorders

Peer pressure. Women copy each others fashions. They rarely have their own minds.

you fucking nigger fuck

No not again

>Why have western women become more degenerate in the last few years?
youtube.com/watch?v=2d3HOXsi2Rw

Balls

Women change their opinions easily but they don't see it.

if those texts are from you then stop being a creep OP

I already know what this picture is and it's always funny

Women used to be kept on a leash, then we let them off. Really, it's our fault as men. A woman is only as good as the man she devotes herself to and the sons she births.

Never trust a woman in this century.

Cucked by AJ Styles

wut

MODS

Mother FUCKER.

Dick

Moar lik dis

fucking cracka

Feminized men stopped keeping their degeneracy in check.

Oh shit

I hope you get banned

goddammit

Where's this girl at?
>mfw my cousin is named Haley
>in the army
>vehicle driver

>dat pic

lol

fuk u

NOT THIS TIME FAGGOT

EVERYONE SAVE SUPREME IMMUNITY DOGGO AND PRAISE HIM

THANK YOU IMMUNITY DOGGO

fuck you

Baby's cute.

ok

What a beautiful baby boy

Islam is our last hope lads
Inshallah

Because white guys have started acting like pakis that bombard girls on every medium of communication. Look at that screenshot you posted. Wtf would one do that? Most girls I've encountered prefer you to interact with them in person, which honestly is the natural way.

>inb4 current year/muh technology

kill all niggerlovers

(((Probably due to sexual repression at an earlier stage in life, we need more sexual liberation and lgbtqrstuvwxyz rights, goy)))

FUcking faggot

pls delete

Literally an advertisement for her to get gangbanged by ex-military

Ok

faggot

Sneaky

this is true cant wait until we get sharia law and we stone these degenerate western whores and get ourselves qt muslim waifus

If repeating numbers you are gang raped and killed by a paki

i was going to pass it but you negated my immunities fuck you

miss helsinki

jesus this shit is the new cancer...

delete this

These are all correct

This is my #1 without a doubt. I marry your slut ass,take on your six figure debt while you still work at Subway, she gets bored because she doesn't understand how real relationships work because she lived in a hook-up throwaway culture. Now I own her debt, she's cucking me and the divorce papers come in. I keep the debt and the dog she gets the house car bank account and kids. In a few months when her new bull cheats on her, she snaps, comes over and kills my dog. I'd rather just get my eggs from the state.

Don't know what started it but now that's in affect Woman are the top when it comes to enabling it.

nigger

Because the inhabitants of western civilization are filthy sociopaths who don't care about one another, don't practice unity and rather one up their fellow man because they are addicted to temporary, cheap confidence boosts.
>muh dick, muh riches etc.

Final step of cultural Marxism
Funny part is that it makes pussy incredibly easy to get
Unfortunately for us it means that there will be few women you haven't been degenerate sluts to choose from when we decide we're bored of being alone

This is Sup Forumss dream girl

What I miss?

>i keep the dog

was looking good until

>she snaps, comes over and kills my dog

FUGGGG

what was it?

It was a "reply to this or your mother dies in her sleep tonight" image.

>mfw it's never too much to Handel
youtube.com/watch?v=JSAd3NpDi6Q

>jewish
>pro-palestine

it was CP and it was hot as fuck

After Trump was elected I had a teacher cancel class and tell us to go and attend the protest on campus. He also gave us a couple percentage of extra credit because of how distressing a year 2016 was.

fucking kike

These pics are so fake

Who even took the picture?

post some

They aren't, we've chosen to glorify and accept these behaviors instead of shaming and punishing for them

aw shit I didn't get a chance to reply

MOMMA!!!

>all these guys that fall for perspective tricks

The guy is probably like 7 inches and she is five foot nothing

Boom giant dick

user, I hav sum bad newz

The decline of the Church, marriage and family.

In Britain at least.

>goys falling for the perspective jew

mazeltov

>Why have western women become more degenerate in the last few years?

We are turning over to conservative now as we speak. This is what the election was about.

The USA had loose women before--the 1920s, known as "flappers" these women disappeared as the economy fell to the earth in the 1930s

Believe it or not, bizarre social behavior is created by economics.

Because of social engeneering
Watch this
youtu.be/2E9pM2pWbDA

>tfw 2 inches
Por que

AYY

Judaism works in mysterious ways, leafanon.

Gosh, I'm thirsty right now.

Why wouldn't she just block him?

wtf