Trumpkins lining up to suck russian cock

Trumpkins lining up to suck russian cock.
Glorious.

Still better than WW3 if you ask me, CTR

at least it's a white cock, Arab fucker

wtf i love putin now

sauce?

The anal babboolzlement is still being felt?

needs more niggers

Rather have Russian bros than enemies you fucking wannabe leaf

We need the help purging libshits and illegals.

Fuck off CIA you useless dumb cunts

Fat pathetic rednecks can we kidnap and kick the shit out of more of these idiots please? Black people did gods work with that stupid white boy.

That KGB jizz must be taste good

"Cut it out."

A. Wally Cleaver warning Eddie Haskell about teasing the Beaver
B. Barney Fife to Floyd the Barber when he got gum in his hair
C. Dr. Gregory House to Thirteen when he spotted a tumor
D. Barry Hussein Obama to Putin after he finally read one of the intelligence briefings on his GameBoy

> All those losers will be working the same shit job for the same shit wage 4 years from now

Thank you based job market

By commies, remoaners and faggots

delete this

>love communism
>hate russia
you /leftypol/ fags are weird

cry more bitch niggers
tell mommy to buy you some pop tarts to go with your putin jizz soda

Would you be happier if the world didn't know how corrupt the Clintons and the DNC is?

Please reflect on what kind of person you are, you you defend the Clinton corruption.

Stay mad, nigger, we're going to fuck you as hard as we can for 8 years.

Nah, makes perfect sense. No one hates communism more than people who have lived through its failures. This makes them the natural enemy of the western Bourgeois commie.

It's the cheating spouse scenario; the one who gets caught cheating, gets mad the other found the information(going through a phone, etc). 'Well, you didn't need to find out.' It's liberals in America defined, completely lack of personal responsibility, or honesty.

You are so salty!

You mean you're going to get made fun of like spastic retards for eight years.

Enjoy that russian cock sandwich, trumpkin.

>Well, you didn't need to find out.
>I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T TRUST ME
>YOU SPIED ON ME
>OMG I AM THE VICTIM HERE
Fucking Hilarious.

It really is sad when you're so fucked in the head, you resort to evils to reach a goal.
To hide secrets and protect corruption for the sake of a "greater good".
And you don't even realise you are the evil side by supporting the corrupt democrats.

Still licking Hillary's flaps clean, laping up Sorros' cum like the faggot you are?

Meanwhile, you intersectional feminist faggots cry up salt mines for the next 8 years.

FAT WHITE TRASH
I have never met a Trump supporter who was not a complete and total idiot, usually fat as fuck, and generally pissed because they think because they are white they are better than everyone. Losers.

Coming from the tumblrite, fat acceptance, trans, feminist, commie-billshit community?

Go back to your cum soup, faggot.

trump is still your president boy