What the fuck is their problem?

What the fuck is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article118289773.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u mad that a white minority country actually works

Jews

Liberalism is a mental illness and it's contagious.

avoid the whole coast, la and hollywood

inland is mostly fine, temecula and menifee are redpilled af

They're desperately hanging onto sanity in an utterly insane world.

Wtf is their problem

Yes, it's terrible. Stay away.

Why are so many of you fly-over corn-fuckers so jealous of California? If your states could come anywhere close to comparing to the best place on Earth, wouldn't you just be happy to live in them?

>California
>works

I see what you did there.

small group of ultra wealthy in power and everyone else is poor.

>Washington
>Flyover

At least we could eventually go red you cuck

>Washington
So you live in "California but with shitty weather."

Now I get your butthurt.

So what parts could we peel off as red state(s) during a Calexit?

Water?

Gringos.

Commiefornia is cucked even in vidya

Nuke them when?

They're liberals, and liberals are synonymous with anti Americans, so there ya go.

Also dykes, kikes, numales, shemales, Asians and Mexicos along with mussies. California should be nuked.

Hollywood

State income taxes?

If California were so nice to live in, the main story about Californians wouldn't be that you are all moving away from it. You made your bed. Lay in it.

Jealous little bitches.

it's actually I great place to live. everything you could want is nearby and within reach.
I'm sure being from here originally helps. I have close friends in every part of CA that I can visit any time.
best place in the country by far imo.

Inland Empire, SDC, and OC. Nuke Everything Else

>le drought meme

It has been raining since October in California.

This. Oh lookie! Kansas is so much better!

kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article118289773.html

Liberals, faggots, illegals and poor life decisions

t. Califag

they are too big, we need legitimate movements for the state of Jefferson

Well you'd lose the lost coast and what? Have a buncha unfertile land and no economy? You fuckers are just leeches anyhow. You're lucky we let you stay.

Reagan amnesty. It's not the white liberals, it's the spics.

The 11 poorest states in the US all have republican governors.

Never forget this fact

kek
Good one Swedeanon

Thanks Immunity Cat!

they're state government needs to be purged by force. they're the problem

You fucks keep leeching off from my State's river, causing us water shortages, because you want Mexicans to pick crops in the desert.

Sacramento sucks dick

The deep south is full of niggers, idiot. Also, GDP per capita is not indicative of economic health nor quality of life. Median household income after taxes divided by cost of living is much closer.

It is great as long as you avoid the other fucks living there. That is almost impossible now, so it is better to just find cheaper areas of the country that are equally as beautiful.

>hint: it's Texas

Also most states have republican governors. Because democrats don't care about or are even aware of the existence of state level politics.

San Diego is actually still pretty nice

Go away evil dogger

>commiefornia logic
This is why they have the worst inflation of the nation, right? How's the housing market over there? Oh right...

Fuck you ive never been to commiefornia by you fags come here in droves to the superior state of Texas. You fags export more fags than anything else and then try to turn these glorious places into the shit hole you fled from and still have the audacity to say you are better than everyone else

>He doesn't know about eastern washington and how everywhere but seattle goes red
Sad!

West Virginia is among the 11 poorest states and it's 90% white.

It's not black people, it's republican policies being shit

SoCal and San Fran
I live in the foothills and I hate it, we're white and conservative but are ruled by spics and fags. State of Jefferson when?

We aren't a white minority state. Fuck off.

Too many whites here are cucks though but, white people still thankfully have the biggest populace of any race in this state.

And thanks to Trump that majority will be even more secured.

WV is poor because democrats destroyed domestic coal.

Stop giving them ideas you fucking shit. Too many of them come here botching about how cali is better. I fucking hate everyone of them and would kill them in a heart beat.

California supported hilldawg demon bitch

They deserve what's coming

>Republican governors
>Republican state
>hehe the economy of the state is bad because of dam democrats son!!!

honestly I've never really had any problems with the people I share the state with. everyone's actually really open minded and accepting of diversity and people with differing points of view.
>Texas
fucking kek

The dems don't have to control WV's state government to destroy its coal industry, they do that at the federal level

That's the kind of thing that happens as a consequence of central economic planning decisions made at the national level (whether by government or corporation). Entire industries can be made or broken. Look at what happened to the automotive industry throughout the rust belt.

>everyone's actually really open minded and accepting of diversity

translation: I'm a white person who lives in a white suburb and thinks that brown people aren't shit because I'm basically never around them

Multiculturalism is code word for anti-white

Fuck texas and its liberal acceptance

Reagan gave amnesty to a fuckload of illegal immigrants in the 80's, which:
a.) gave CA a SHITLOAD of dem votes
b.) encourages ASSLOADS more illegals to show up
In the early 90's CA voters tried to fight back and passed prop 187 which said we didn't have to pay for public school or other govt services for illegal fucks, but the commies on the 9th circuit court overturned it. We also passed prop 8 which said we don't need to recognize fag marriage, but the same court overturned it. At this point everyone started giving up and leaving. In the early 2000s the Dems gained a supermajority and began cramming through everything they could. Sanctuary cities, ridiculous gun control, etc. We now have almost all state elections between democrat vs democrat. No republicans even on the ticket.

Long story short, Reagan fucked us with amnesty. Never give amnesty.

>Inland Empire

I can only speak for Victorville but, while it's true we lean politically right here we are overrun with gangbangers here so we aren't nearly as right wing as we could and should be.

SEND THEM BACK TO L.A.

So the fact the 11 poorest states in the US all have republican governors is a complete coincidence?

This is a map of the white population throughout america. there is almost no correlation between the GDP per capita of the state and the amount of white people because surprise surprise, economic policy matters more than ethnicity

Eastern washington is dogshit horrible with latinos and white trash.
i live in colfax right now

>So the fact the 11 poorest states in the US all have republican governors is a complete coincidence?
yes
republicans offer lower taxes, poorer states are poor and don't want to spend there money on taxes. Common sense

I'm in the foothills too. what county?

Go away evil dogger.

Oki then, what's about this graph which shows Democratic presidents get better GDP and unemployment on a national level?

Is this also a coincidence?

t. Cletus the toothless meth head from Indiana, posting from his 1995 Ford pick-up truck

actually I live outside of Berkley. grew up in the foothills though.
everyone's pretty easy going. not sure what the fuck all your problems are.

Saying that is literally blaming 9/11 on the RNC.

I live in the most libtard shit hole of California, you faggots are lucky.

It's because the scum roll through here from LA. They do business out here, crime in LA. They get caught mixing the two out here because LA have democratic officials who refuse to do shit cause once those gangbangers get caught up, the house of cards fall, and they find out pablo's whole family is either involved in the gang, have priors, are illegals or all fucking three, and they need those people here for votes

>So the fact the 11 poorest states in the US all have republican governors is a complete coincidence?

No it's not a coincidence, there are two major factors at play: niggers highly populate the deep south, and most states have republican state governments and governors.

>This is a map of the white population throughout america. there is almost no correlation between the GDP per capita of the state and the amount of white people because surprise surprise, economic policy matters more than ethnicity

Wealth doesn't correlate with whites on a state basis in the US, but it does inversely correlate with nigger concentration.

And again, GDP per capita is meaningless for both economic health and quality of life.

asians don't count as diversity, honorary whites. the foothills have rich asians senpai

>California
>country

Go away evil dogger

>Is this also a coincidence?
yes it is
Truman for example was simply riding the wave from WW2. That wasn't a democratic achievement, either party would have seen the economic boom from the war.

Avoid coastal areas, they have many ports and are major transportation hubs, facilitating greater exchange of ideas and people.

Avoid cities for the same reason.

Avoid college towns because knowledge and education is a Jewish trick.

Live in only sparsely populated rural areas where there's pure people, ideally purebred and inbred (the negative effects of inbreeding is a Jewish lie, it strengthens whiteness.)

Lel.
As someone who is from WV it is due to the shutting down of the coal mines due to EPA regs. It killed the communities that surrounded the mines, and everyone eithee gets out or stays unemployed

California here
Rather live in Washington
It's been cold recently but fuck the heat. Liberal shit everywhere. Disgusting coal burners. Unless you live in Orange County/Huntington Beach SoCali is garbage. Unless you live in the I.E. Which I also came from.

The unholy alliance between cholos, SJW, chinks and nogs.

They will eat each other alive eventually.

Go away evil dogger.

Again, i already showed that many of the 11 poorests states, which are all republican, are very white states. see I also showed republicans are doing worse on a national level.

I know it's going to be hard for you to admit it, but one party has a better economic policy than the other party.

And all the evidence show the democrats are the better party economically

you know this picture is just the fact that obongo raised the national debt more than anyone else right

Republicans want to blame the economy on the coal mines to prevent you from realizing it's actually republican policies being shit

Stop being so vulnerable to propaganda.

Btw here are the stock market numbers under obama, he improved even that

>2009
>Bush
Great meme mr Goldstein

Yes, and it was not his fault.

Deficit = how much you earn vs how much you spend. when the deficit is negative, you spend more than you earn.

While the deficit was still negative under obama, he literally cut the deficit in half under his presidency. without obama, the debt would have been even worse

Mexicans and dim witted celebrities

It's the great recession, obama just got into office.
It was purely the result of bush policies, and then obama saved you from this recession

>2009 red

you're a fucking idiot.

see

All you faggots hating on california probably can't even afford to buy a condo or cottage out here

the recession was caused by Clinton housing policies, and Obama's response was poorly carried out and extremely inefficient.

>coal
What is global warming?
>automotive industry
Economics isn't zero-sum.
If Mexicans can manufacture high-quality cars for cheap we can focus our productivity on something else and buy cheap cars--it's a win/win.

>tfw someone on Sup Forums finally names HB other than me

Hello my brother

On the plus side, most Californians flock to Austin. It's their little containment zone.

Basically no one can unless you're rural, shit costs a million dollars

Are you retarded, nigger?

>The recession was caused by Clinton housing policies

No. it was after 8 years of republicans, and it was not caused by the president of 8 years earlier, but it was caused by republicans deregulating wall street. go and learn economy.

>What is global warming?

caused by stellar variation and also a non-issue for industrialized nations.

>If Mexicans can manufacture high-quality cars for cheap we can focus our productivity on something else

No, we can't, there is only demand for so many kinds of products, and mexican produced products are shit.

>what is debt
>what is deficit

None of this matters anyways. But stop being a retard