European Army when?

I think we really need one to protect our borders, to wage foreign wars against Islamists and to show China and America that their aggressive ways will be opposed by the mighty European wildcats.

Russia can also join our European Army, we need their nukes and fighting moral.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/op-edge/361832-eu-army-nato-germany/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EU has fucked up nearly everything so badly that I don't want to see them commanding an army. I don't have any faith in them, and I don't believe that anything good would come out of it.

How's EU different from USSR?

>Fucked up with common border
>Fucked up with the common currency
>Wanting to have Europe a common army
Not even mentioning that the US would neve ever allow this.

>Russia can also join our European Army, we need their nukes and fighting moral.

We can only take your eastern half, sorry.

European Army would report to Merkel m8.

Chances are they will assist rapefugees, not fight them

>Some Sup Forumsacks support a European Army
>European Army gets created
>Soldiers get posted on the European Union's external borders
>They begin to let refugees in
>People say "w-what"
>Soldiers kick down their doors, shoot their dogs and haul them off to European Union re-education facilities
>"No, that's not what we meant!"
Well, it's what you're going to get.

>to wage foreign wars against Islamists
>checks flag

Why would you want to fight your brothers, Ahmed?

>Russia joining Europe
I think it's more realistic for Europe to be forced into joining Russia.

>dutch
>pvv in ID

mate, broeder. this is a sign, you are chosen for greatness brother.

>European Army

I can't wait till West Europe dies and the whole continent can be reclaimed by it's rightful slavic owners.

Not even meming, maybe 30 years until slavs reach the Biscay and purge Europe of Arabs and surviving anglo/german cuckslaves.

Its NATO you 4th Reich loving kraut

its usa who wants it most. the eu is a french/american project and a disposable thrall army on eurasia would be invaluble

have fun with that m8

Anonymous5 warned us about this moment.

Reminder that the EU Army will be used against countries that try to leave. It will be used against European people.

Name, rank, and serial number of these captains of cum?

You are not part of it and unfortunately we are part of it

It will never happen, countries like spain can bearly keep their army united.
Even if the worst case come true and an EU army is created it would collapse just like the EURO

>We can only take your eastern half, sorry.
kek

>Russia can also join our European Army, we need their nukes
No need for Russia for that France and UK already have nukes

this

the pro eu army shilling has begun and we have to stand strong against it, as it will be used against any kind of nationalism that could threaten the EU

>>Fucked up with common border
Because there is no common army.

>>Fucked up with the common currency
Because without a common military, Southern states have no discipline.

>>Wanting to have Europe a common army
Yes, see above.

Why should European soldiers suddently morph into idiot, lefty SJWs? Name a single army worldwide which is lefty SJW.

>Because there is no common army.
You know that EU joint operations are already running in the mediteranian sea?
They fish thousands of illegal immigrants out of the water and bring them to italy.
Without the military way less people would reach europe to begin with
>Because without a common military, Southern states have no discipline.
Germany broke more agreements then all latin countries together, among them major shit like shengen and Dublin

>Why would you want to fight your brothers, Ahmed?
Because we hate our brothers, Jorge.

Fuck off Hans leave Europe alone reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Soldiers follow orders you retard.

Remember that even Germany has a much bigger economy than Russia. Russia is a tiny country when you look at it from an economic perspective.

Hopefully never, fucking Europe, fuck Germany and Brussels, you're the reason we're filled to the brim with shitskins

Nordic Death Squads when

>Reminder that the EU Army will be used against countries that try to leave.
For good reason. Remember 1943? Italians have always been traitors. We won't be fooled again!

Never, fortunatly. I for sure would quit if (((they))) would force me to serve. I swear to protect my country, not some Gommiestan 2.1

>Soldiers follow orders you retard.
Why would politicians all be idiot SJWs? They are losing votes massively already on the left, even in Germany ... and throughout Europe actually, because they did not protect the EU borders.

Europeans, of all people, should know that when you try to put together an army of different cultures and languages, it tends to be a pile of ass.

You know what, the EU is such a successful program, that I can imagine adding a military to it would really ramp up the enrichment we are all currently experiencing.

This is what hitler would of wanted.

Fuck off globalist scum

Share our nukes with germancucks ?

rt.com/op-edge/361832-eu-army-nato-germany/

you idiot it's already happening

There's 300 million of us, brother. Western cucks are numerous, but they're weak and feminized.

>Name a single army worldwide which is lefty SJW.
Ahem...

>France and UK already have nukes
>UK already have nukes
>UK

Have you been watching the news in 2016, son?

call me a faggot but i'm okay with united europe, but only if is fascist and traditional.

As opposed to Nato's forces? Interesting but America won't let you I guess.

European Army without Russia is like Nato number 2. Made something against Russia.

>"European wildcats"

Sounds pretty gay desu and the idea of a european army in an unstable EU? fuck that.

Plus the idea of a combined euro army is a sideliner of why Brexit happened. Nobody wanted it

Stop Jerking off, it won't be your country's army, it'll be the jew's you fucking retard.

>Ahem...
What are you "aheming" about? The German army is pretty right wing, the defense minister isn't. Guess what, many countries have lefty defense cucks in charge, and the generals and officers remain right winged.