Ask anything to a Captain from Mexico's army. Final day

Ask anything to a Captain from Mexico's army. Final day.

Why a coup or civil war won't happen?
A coup is not feasible since mexican people are too retarded and hate the army too. You gotta understand we have a country full of dindus. A coup would only cause even more trouble and instability.

Civil war. First off only cartels got guns, even if cartels tried to do anything they're way too stupid to actually operate at a great scale, if it wasn't for the alphabet helping them to sell the drugs within america they would just starve. Also most companies support the army before narcos due to narcos taxing them. Some local cops have been created by goverment and businessmen to go full Duterte on narcos, why? Because this cops are able to operate without the restrain from organizations that completely fuck up the operations.
Also most narcos are at war with each other they wouldn't just stop suddenly.

But the main reason why civil won't happen is really simple, because this riots are only a excuse to steal. People literally create this chimp outs to steal out of nowhere, they're not being directed by the government or anyone to create this chaos, simply because governors are friends with the businessmen.
Thread Song:
youtube.com/watch?v=2aIZI2tdXXI

Could Mexico ever fracture into smaller countries?

Tell me about your experience in the army

So this the end result of a government plan that has backfired horribly?

That's a really good question my gringo.
The north of mexico has grown a separatist feel, specially Sonora, and it would be completely justified since north mexico receives little to no federal help, you would be surprised at how different are the prices between north and south-central mexico.
Also because north mexico is pretty much self suficient.

Prepare to not have personal life at all. Or free time, if i got paid by hours i would be carlos slim tier.
No, this is just a bunch of people chimping out because no more give me dats

So is there any hope for Mexico?

Is there massive panic right now?

While there's corruption and money is lost in some other shit it's completely rational what happened to gas prices. But you have to realize too is not only gas prices but mexico's faulty infrastructure, such as the forgotten rails.
Yes. It's called Trump.
No, people is always complaining about everything. As far as i've been told there's won't be more subsidies to PEMEX
If you mean the government no

>pretty much self suficient

stealing jobs from america is being self sufficient...

here's my question how do you join and fight for the military of a shitty country that basically has no future. do you do it for benefits or what?

How will Trump directly help Mexico?

>muh jobs

He's too stupid to realize NAFTA was made to fuck up mexico and make it dependent on USA. Now if he also fuck ups CIA's shit it would be beautiful too

If Mexican land is good for growing and producing drugs, why can't you guys produce crops instead?

America subsidized your crops so your farmers could sell them cheaper to mexico, thus fucking mexico's farmer

thx for coming back.

How do you feel personally about having Mexican citizens arm themselves?

>ama

cual tamano es tu rica verga, jefe?

As a leaf is the country still safe for touristas? I will be in Cabo in February. is Zika still a threat?

>Now if he also fuck ups CIA's shit it would be beautiful too
About Trump...
He builds shit, employs people. Hopefully he really is into return of Rule of Law. If not, the SHTF will probably happen here at some point.
Hillary destroys shit, gets people killed.

I'm sorry my gov is fucking things up for u guys.

Why are tacos in Mexico so much more delicious than U.S?? Is it Mexicos dirty air pollution?

That truck filled with students that disappeared, what happen, was it narcos?

Zika dont exist here only on the dirty south

Aliens

A coup could happen, but it was almost certainly have to be a unified cartel force behind it.

Oh shit, reptilians

Why attack the US consulate

It's a really good idea. But it should be implemented carefully, let's say only people who has been studying or working in the last 4 or 6 months should be able to get guns.
17cm una vez llego a 19cm cuando duré mucho tiempo afuera sin mi vieja y sin putas.

Cabo is fine leaf, don't get into narco's shit, you can buy drugs if you want just don't get too involved.
Because our taqueros scratch their dick while preparing them thus making them tastier for you gringo puto.
Narcos, or local cops. Or both at the same time lmao.
Dude, cartels constantly rape and take away girls from towns, do you think they would have ANY kind of support?

ay guey! trump so raycist :^(

For mexicans here,
Porfirio did nothing wrong.

>be gringo
>go to mexico
>get shot

>do you think they would have ANY kind of support?
Even on my most pro-Mexico days I figure there are a hell of a lot of people who are complicit with the cartels for them to keep operating with such impunity.

The people don't have to agree with shit. If they're already too scared of cartels, why would they be emboldened by cartels operating in the open with even more support from the police and military?

Yeah but if you're literally switching for a corrupt government to the guys who would kill you for not paying their taxes or beling killed right in your stand of ice cream because you won't give another 100 pesos a 3rd time this day... yeah, no, they keep operating because mexico is way too big for a underfunded army and because local cops are corrupt af

When are you guys going full Pol Pot on the retards and the muds that make up the serfdom of the country?

Mexico is taking the piss and needs to get serious about the future!

Then how do we fix this shittie country?

what are you going to do now? the pay was good? on what states did you work?

The problem is muh human rights and economic dependence america, we would get sanctioned to death if we actually did something worth.
By working and strengthening family values.
Going back to the cuartel, 58k/month which i can't even spend lmao. Sonora, Veracruz, Guerrero.

which one was the worst of those 3? and i was asking about your civil life when you get out of the army, what are you going to do? :P or why your final day?

How did you get in the army?
What's your background?
I once met a Military doctor that told me there was no discipline or honor in the forces because only the poorest of the poor get into the militar in Mexico and there was no real ethos in the institution.

How quickly could the US take Mexico?

Rei or Azuka?
How deep does corruption go in the military?

i was just a civilian, joined a military college after highschool. What? fucking doctors are pussies who stay all the day in the damm hospital. He was probably cucked by a general or something.
Guerrero by far.
I'm not going to be able to create and respond to this threads, i have a job.
Azuka. Used to dick a thicc civilian that looked like Rei though.
We really can't be corrupted because we're switched from base to base so it's not that easy to just be corrupt because narcos wouldn't trust you anyways. But generals are usually corrupt if allowed but they're also switched from base to base.

Never, people would prefer to die than to be under US rule, they're way way too hateful of americans to allow that.
Also a vietnman next to the door?
nope

I'm close to a high ranked man who was stationed in Mtz de la Torre when shit was at it hottest. He told me he had to take "cuotas" from narcos whether he liked it or not; was he just memeing me?

Also I heard doctors (civilians) can actually join the army and become military doctors whit automatic rank and decent paid.

Well probably fear, i've had to take care of generals or so sometimes. Also most guys here have a family, nobody wants to live with fear.
LOL NO.
They can work by contracts IF NEEDED. but no, we have our own school for doctors.

i think you will be trading those in soon

Go back to buy burkas m8

If Mexican citizens were given the right to bear arms, how do you think it would play out?

So what can the US do to help Mexico without taking in a bunch of immigrants. If the Mexican government asked for US military support, could the cartels be wiped out?

If it's just anyone? Horrible.
As i said it should be only people that it's 18+ and can prove studies or work in the last 6 months.
Stop funding CNDH, stop helping cartels to sell the drugs and get funding out of it. If USA actually tried to fight drugs lords inside it would be so easy but lol no. I'm not talking about weed, weed is cheap af, but stronger drugs get a lot of money.
The cartels could be wiped out right now withing weeks
BUT HUMAN RIGHTS.

>organizations
which one?

praise kek

Human right's comission, federal court, every kind of "justice" that has been corrupted.

>He's too stupid to realize NAFTA was made to fuck up mexico and make it dependent on USA
but he know that, he isnt stupid

fuck those people, they are hypocrites and US created them to control other nations

Is our government actually trying to end cartels? What is our long term plan?

Retard pic.
Not really. Just to keep things calm as much as possible.
> he isnt stupid
kek

He literally has said that NAFTA was bad for Mexico too and getting rid of it is good for both of our countries

How corrupted is the government?

It barely hurts america.

About 3 corruptions.
Puppet government, good thing they're not as smart they could be so much more corrupted but they're too stupid lol

When are guys going to have a coup already, your country is overrun with warlords and your government is inept.

the day your government stops brining "freedom"

>blaming all your problems on USA

Typical turdworlder that can't take any responsibility for their incompentantcy

XD

>mexican captains

How does the cartel situation look for 2017?

They just found some body parts in my city in Hidalgo, and some limpia group sent a video to some fb pages where you can hear some fuck speaking in a clear veracruz or maybe sinaloa accent, people are wondering what the hell is going to happen.

kek
good as always. They always kill each other so it may be it, probably the guys speaking with that accent already got butchered though.

it was an indian american guy, go figure lol

>mexican intellectual tries telling americans on an american website on the american created internet inside a country that literally only exist because of america that he knows how americas economy works