OPERATION SAVE THE KIDS

Fuck everything about this: vice.com/en_us/article/realizing-youre-a-pedophile-can-make-you-want-to-kill-yourself

Contact everyone you can at VICE, A&E and Disney (the latter two being parent companies of VICE) and tell them you will be boycotting them over this article. We cannot stand by and allow them to normalize this. Children are reading this shit and it's going to affect them psychologically. VICE demonizes conservatives while attempting to garner sympathy for pedophiles. They are our enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=k-Fx6P7d21o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

We have to embrace pedophillia. How else will we make our new Muslim overlords feel welcomed?

Why lay these troubles upon an already troubled mind?

delet

For clicks

Bump for the little 1111's

Muslim here. I hate pedos. I have my own children, don't you think I want to protect them? I know what you're gonna say about Muhammad and I have seen arguments that he didn't fug a 6 year old or even 9 year old. Lot of evidence points to Aisha's age being around 19.

Neat

What evidence?

R-right...
PD: You have to go back.

Hadith that show conflicting accounts about Aisha.

No I don't. But you fucking spanish who come here and steal our jobs definitely should go back. Your women can stay though. The ones that shave, that is.

>steal our jobs
>our
KEEEKKK

i've heard some muslims kill other muslims for not following the religion "properly"
r.i.p bud.

They will ignore it. They are receiving orders from above.

>An arab rapebaby got triggered near me today
I heard that too. But it's okay because I'm allowed to kill in self-defence.

This is pol, just ignore it and help us make this world unacceptable for pedo scum.

He was okay in the Green Lantern movie.

They couldn't find a more flattering angle?

>triggered
LOL rather amused I'd say.

This shit is so fucked up

Can't believe libs are really trying to legitimize pedophilia, these people are sick

Bump!

Kill all pedos

I would love to, but the justice system in the West is really fucked up right now. I actually sometimes think about moving to Murrica because at least if someone tries to enter your home by force you can put a few new holes in them with an AR15. It's not even a meme that we're cucked af here, it's just a reality. I was so happy that the police shot up that fucking drug dealing paki the other day, that needs to happen a LOT more.

Like this one?

I've complained. Is there anything else I can do OP?

someone pls explain why these freaks feel the need to be "out" about their degeneracy.

>muh thought crimes

>self-defence
>live in britain

its the same like with fags. At first they were discreet, then they started to promote themselves and now it is legal.

FUCKING STUPIDITY AT ITS HIGHEST. WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS ONE TO HAPPEN OR WE WILL BE MORAL DEGENERATES

I get the hebefags but this guy is into three year olds, that's baby-teir

Guy must be an actor. He looks like the most perfect textbook pedophile.

This is the most jewish man, I've ever seen

Muslims will literally believe anything. Critical thinking seems to be completely incompatible with Islam.

The cleansing fire will never be too soon.

I have to wory about the children in my family enough because of depraved motherfuckers like this, yet now they're being legitmized?

Load of fucking bullshit. FUCK Vice.

Many on the conservative side said that pro gay laws in the U.S. would lead to pro pedo rhetoric.

Damn it, they were right. They called it.

>Contact everyone you can at VICE, A&E and Disney
>Disney

Right, cuz disney would never garner to pedophiles

>thinks the law would stop me from saving my own life
No man should be so cucked to the point his natural instinct to live is gone
We were saying this would happen just around the time fag marriage acceptance went full meme-mode in the MSM. Next would be pedo acceptance and bestiality acceptance. Tb h I'm more surprised it wasn't bestiality before this. This was about 5 or 6 years ago (yeah I've been here a while). Funny how it's going to be a thing during Trump's presidency. I just hope he has the sense to crush it, I just want him to think of his own kids and for his natural instinct to kick in, like it would with any parent. Any normal father of children knows that pedos are fucked in the head and need to be eliminated.

>muslim here
>flag

every time

To be fucking honest, I have strayed far from Islam and really don't give much of a fuck about it any more, other than the elements that promote a healthy and good society and good manners and not being a cunt (or a cuck for that matter).

You are far worse than pedos which says a lot.

nonce detected

>strayed far from islam and doesn't give a fuck about it anymore
then why do you still call yourself a muslim?

I still do believe in a God, I just question a lot about the rules and shit like that. Which is why I find comments like this a bit fucking rich.

>According to Sunni scriptural Hadith sources, Aisha was six or seven years old when she was married to Muhammad with the marriage not being consummated until she had reached puberty at the age of nine or ten years old.
Basically if you deny the Hadith, you will have your head cut off.

>Some traditional sources disagree. Ibn Hisham wrote in his biography of Muhammad that she may have been ten years old at the consummation.
Oh that's much better.

But really, show your "arguments".

What's wrong with pedos getting help for their disease? It seems like a better alternative than kiddie fiddling.

Wait
I remember reading the Qran, there was this really weird shit about Aisha still playing with dolls when the prophet shagged her. But girls are allowed to play with dolls before they reach muslim puberty - which is around 9, if I'm not mustaken. And it's forbidden to shag girls who still play with dolls.
Wouldn't it make Muhammad a pedo even by muslim standards?

Everyone is a pedo, you retard. It's a natural instinct.

all pedophiles should be gassed. when (((they))) finally take over they will gas all the pedos. help bring about the bogdanoff empire. post more bogdanoff. shine the light on these saviors of mankind.

>had a hand chopped off and relaced with a metal pedoclaw so that the police will never find his fingerprints on little kids bodies

they should be gassed, fuck them. bring about the bogdanoffs and their anti pedo policies, why do you think pedophiles are so hated in southern france? these two own all of the south of france

>ctrl-f
>type in archive
>0 of 0

Fuck off faggot I'm not giving them clicks.

Some of them are really beyond normal help and need to be segmented off from society due to their urges being an uncontrollable compulsion. There's a really good Louis Theroux documentary about a facility in California that houses these guys semi-permanently (also semi-legally given some have technically served their full prison sentences but are still considered a threat to society) that worth checking out about the subject.

Is that bobcat goldthwait?

I'm also a Muslim and I own a Wife and two kids. If this guy touched them....I would be pretty ticked off.

>Basically if you deny the Hadith, you will have your head cut off.
Not really.
muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm
On an issue with so much contention around it, it's best to just keep an open mind.

Also I do strongly feel that the main reason people attack Muhammad on Aisha's age is because there is literally no other attack vector. He lived a fairly mundane life otherwise.
Stop already, you sound ignorant. The Quran doesn't mention anything about Aisha's dolls or whatever. Literally only one woman is mentioned by name in the entire Quran, hint: it's not Aisha.

Honestly the whole thing about Muhammad being a pedo is what made me question Islam in the first place. I loosely consider myself a Muslim even now, I wouldn't be a Muslim if I was convinced beyond a doubt that he was a pedo. Make your own minds up but just get the full picture and evidence, not just what the alt-right fucksticks on Sup Forums say.

Holy shit.

evidence escapes the 'moderate' muslim as it does not fit into his worldview (I say his specifically, since women are not allowed their own views). Please return to your ancestral homeland and take your first cousin/wife with you, Abdul.

read my other comments you britain first faggot

Kek

>realizing-youre-a-pedophile-can-make-you-want-to-kill-yourself
Cannot confirm. Stop being such a whiny bitch and start actually doing shit instead of complaining all the time. Work out, find hobbies, be productive and creative. You do realize your life doesn't HAVE to revolve around your sexual orientation, right?

STOP FUCKING ADULTS

What's wrong with sympathising with a paedophile who refuses to act on his urges, and even takes precautions to not act on those urges?

This guy was molested as a child and he realises the psychological damage it can have and so has kept his urges to himself.

Honestly, I see no reason to demonise him.

DEUS VULT, CHILDFUCKER

my first thought also

10/10 qt

Would arrange a date with my little girl if I had one.

>asking britain first retard to read
I should have realised that was like asking a nigger to pay for things, my mistake

>Aisha was right at the age where it would almost acceptable for a grown man to have a relationship in today's age

doesn't look like damage control at all

That's the first thing that came to mind when I opened the thread.

Hate to say it, but really the only reason sex with children scars them for life is because of how stigmatized sex is in our culture. For the past 200,000 years people have been having sex at age 12 or younger, whenever puberty hits.
Now I'm not advocating for pedophilia in this day and age because it's already too late to change people's ideas of sex, but I'm just saying, it is natural.

It didn't appear in the modern age though, so your argument is void. I can see the alt-right certainty in you has been shaken, which is good.

>implying niggers and muslims are any different

non-whites are non-whites all the same

a case where quads actually matters and there isn't a huge chain of people going 'QUADS'. fucking Sup Forums

only you are the nigger in this example, based on your failure to read sentences of more than 2 words.

Daily remind that Gavin McInnes founded that cumstain of a website

Has there ever been a good looking male paedophile?

They all seem to look exactly what you imagine a paedophile looks like.

>This guy was molested as a child and he realises the psychological damage it can have and so has kept his urges to himself.
Obviously not or he wouldn't be in the news or moderate a pro-pedo forum

Chad pedophiles aren't caught because girls refuse to tell on them

>boycott VICE
>links to vice so they shit loads of money from offending article
Nice try Shane

Yo, just 3 years ago Sup Forums constantly talked about how pedophilia in and of itself was not wrong, but doing shit to kids was, and that it's something almost akin to homosexuality in that it's really just a mental deficiency people should seek treatment for.

There used to be long, civil discussions on how it should have some of the societal taboo edge removed, so people can freely go forward and get help for their problems.

What the fuck is up with Sup Forums and their edgy contrarian bullshit leading to complete flip-flops of opinion? It's the same with the jews and trump. Everyone's sooo busy sucking Trump's dick they forget who's pulling the strings.

Dont you get it? jews want to normalize pedophilia so white people (who fear it the most) will stop having kids...

its all part of the master plan

Sup Forums is satire newfriend.

No, fuck off, there's no such "evidence." Also, are you doubting the Quran? The literal Word Of God? It says clearly how old she is and the Prophet (PBUH) can do no wrong, therefore it's not only acceptable, but NECESSARY to fuck little girls to be a good person. Also, slavery is natural and the West is interfering with our Allah given right to be waited on by weaker peoples.

>Boycott Vice
Implying I don't already boycott them

Only the ugly ones get caught/reported. Pretty much the same case with adult female on child as well, a little boy molested by his sexy female teacher will only get a bunch of "nice bro" comments in response.

>muh children

>What the fuck is up with Sup Forums and their edgy contrarian bullshit leading to complete flip-flops of opinion? It's the same with the jews and trump. Everyone's sooo busy sucking Trump's dick they forget who's pulling the strings.
This board has been full-on retarded since around the time Trump said he would stand for election. For a long time, people here just laughed at him, literally for months people were laughing at how a retarded TV show host billionaire who was famous for talking shit could stand for president and here we are.
I wish Sup Forums had a memory (i.e. archive) so I could show people how badly this board flip-flops. It's hilarious how Sup Forums tries to redpill other boards, yet itself is so bluepilled and incapable of critical thought it's painful to watch sometimes.

I already posted some evidence you Nation of Islam nigger shitdrop

>im gonna go on international media and admit being a pedo
>this will end up well for me

Do they even exist though?

It seems to be the reserve pasttime of homunculi. There wasn't a looker on six or seven series of To Catch A Predator either, and they threw their net wide, caught men from all walks of life, doctors, Homeland Security guys, cops, Judges, plumbers, cashiers, delivery guys, you name the profession. Yet not one looker.

Isn't there some sort of facial recognition software that claims to be able to predict if the target is a legit nonce?

Pedos look down on other pedos who like younger age groups. The most hated are toddler fuckers.

youtube.com/watch?v=k-Fx6P7d21o

They sold us for the okie-doke, user. Now it is politically inconceivable to come out against LGBTQ, to the point where Trump and the Republican Party had to embrace to deflect attacks from the left (which, by the way, is still not appeased). If this trend continues, it will be considered "politically incorrect" to criticize sex with children in 50 years.

My suggestion? Be a proud conservative (not libertarian, they support this "socially progressive" shit), formulate your arguments and refuse to do business with any organization that is tied into this bullshit. Don't give into any "well, as long as they don't act on it" arguments. Remember, this is a ideological war. Shame pedophiles. Openly express your disdain for pedophiles and pedophile enablers. If anyone brings up VICE or Salon, bring up these sorts of articles. Also, keep an eye out for attempts to pass age of consent reform and other pro-pedophile legislation. They're going to try to pursue this shit on the local and state levels (California likely being the starting point) and spread out like they're doing with pro-marijuana. They will use media to poison the minds of young people so that they grow up and support this shit. It will start with combatting relatively narrow age differences (for example, a 23 year old having sex with a 17 year old) and expand. Slippery slope, etc. Please be aware that the (((elite))) often have 100-1000 year plans and while transgressions like this may seem trivial, they are part of a larger program of social control.

tldr: Equip yourself with the moral and ideological weapons to fight pedophile-acceptance and we will win. Most people are against this shit but then again, most people are easily manipulated. We can stop this.

SAY IT WITH ME
SLIPPERY
SLOPE

Fuck off you Arab piece of shit. You're just mad that Mohammed (PBUH) was a white ginger. Go back to fucking your goat and taking credit for Persian achievements.

IM CONFUSED HOW ALL THIS HATE ISNT EVEN FOCUSED ON THE ONLY PROBLEM THAT PERSISTS IN THE SITUATION YOU ALL SEEM TO BE DREADING SO MUCH MURDERERS & RAPISTS THEMSELVES

FUCK YOU GUYS PROMOTE VIOLENCE ITSELF GORE AND DEATH THROUGH GAMES MOVIES AND MEDIA YET THE NATURALITY OF OUR EXISTENCE OUR MERE SEXUALITY IN THE PERSPECTIVE YOU BEAR, FEAR IS MAGIFIED INTO A RECURRING PROBLEM YOU CONTINOUSLY OVERLOOK AS IF THESE ATROCITIES OF VIOLENCE & DESTRUCTION
NOTHING BUT IRRELEVANT

THE PEOPLE WHO FORCE THEMSELVES
UNTO INNOCENCE VIA BLACKMAIL OR RAPE
THE RAPISTS AND MURDERERS THEMESELVES ARE SOLEY THE PROBLEM EXTRACTING THESE ELEMENTS FROM THE SITUATION AND TECHNICALLY, WELL IN ACTUALITY YOU ARE LEFT WITH YOU PEOPLE BEING THE CAUSE OF AGGRIVATED ASSAULT HARRASSMENT AND EVEN THE CONTRIBUTION TO MURDER