Martin Shkreli suspended from Twitter after harassing woman journalist

F to pay respcets

nydailynews.com/news/national/martin-shkreli-suspended-twitter-harassing-journalist-article-1.2940122

Other urls found in this thread:

hitbox.tv/martinshkrelilive
twitter.com/laurenduca/status/818207852288442369
twitter.com/laurenduca/status/818211587005775872
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Lauren Duca

holy shit what an attention whore, she got BTFO on Tucker Carlson and now got Martin banned, he shoulda never gave that hoe attention.

Is Martin Shkreli /ourguy/?

w2c jacket?

w2c pants t b h

>Silverstein

He's a fucking troll

He deserves to be necked.

Sometime last year around march, my house feel down and me and my family moved out to temporary housing while our house was fixed, but in September i moved out and left to go to Uni. At this time i was about 15 stone and only took my biggest clothes.

After alot of drug abuse, being ill, and becoming /fit/ im not 12 stone. I cam home for Christmas to be with my family, and construction has finished on the house that fell down, so i was going through alot of my old clothes that i was too fat to take to uni with, and found these tommy hilfiger pants pretty much identical to the ones in this picture, feels good f a m

Problem faggot?

hitbox.tv/martinshkrelilive

He's on the phone with Gizmodo giving a statement. He's just telling them that he's madly in love with her and that he's being 'punished for his feelings.'

'I really respect her and like her...'

Kek

Fuck off, Reddit.

I hate this rich fag and that flaming homo Milo but this is nothing but censorship of free speech.

>throws a tantrum wanting trolling to stop
>about to get it like 10x worse

Rich autistic faggot spotted, shut down on liberal cancerous social network, shills celebrate the erosion of their freedoms, twitter is still going to go bankrupt and Trump is still your President, the day is 1/8/17

>harassing

Ironic

why is pol obsessed with this shqip?

jesus christ he is like a 14 year old.
So friggn insecure.

Hes so rich but I feel bad for him because he obviously has no friends to ground him and keep his autism in check.
The guy is like 35.

Has anyone called him on his stream?

Nice blog post faggot

I just read an article on this - says he asked her out and then photoshopped his head onto a photo of her and her husband.

His justification was something like: "It's no different to what 12 year old girls do with photos of Justin Bieber"

What a creep. Is he literally autistic? In what universe could that possibly be a wise/funny/clever thing to do?

Fucking autist

thanks, i have no friends to talk to

For the first time ever I will answer an 'is x ourguy' post with a yes. Yes.

It's funny because it triggers leftists. That's the only reason and there is no greater reason.

>is he autistic
He's a 35 year old billionaire who makes threads about himself on Sup Forums. Not just Sup Forums, but fucking Sup Forums too.

Totally autistic.

Just like the rest of this site.

>He's harassed by verified personalities constantly

>He says some practically harmless shit and is banned

Why is twitter so fucking bias against non-liberals/non-SJWs?

Was he doing it for that reason? Do you think he's some master troll instead of just simply autistic?

You really find something funny to be creepy? Is the picture going to hurt you or her? Like I don't get it. It's funny.

He was hacked, you mongoloids!

yes

I don't care what his actual reason was, I just care that it was fucking funny.

No, the picture isn't going to hurt me or her - doesn't make it any less weird though.

Explain his thought process when he was doing this.

I can't imagine any justification that doesn't make him sound weird.

Even if he's thinking "this will be funny" he is deeply misguided. Where is the humour here? And even if it is funny, does the comedy outweigh the weirdness?

Imagine billionaire Martin Skreli sitting in his room, alone, photoshopping his face onto that of a happily married woman

What is he thinking as he does this

He could be out doing some philanthropy, or making a new invention, or scuba diving, or playing video games

But instead this is how this man - this man who is somewhat in the public eye, this man with tons of resources - spends his time

It's definitely weird/creepy

The fuck am I watching? Who's he talking to?

This. It's ridiculous how obvious their bias is. Who's up for making a red pilled version? Twitter constantly bans or suspends accounts for the smallest shit if the (((victim))) is a woman.

Like the gorilla in Ghost Busters who got Milo banned for practically nothing, while she screamed all over Twitter.

>What is shitpost irl?

He thought he had power in normie world. Let this be a lesson to all.

Good.

i guess he's in a discord with friends or something?
some girl came in and hit on him i'm pretty confused now

Id be down but im useless.

The comedy here is that he is "harassing" her, which she was in favor of when it concerned Ivanka Trump on the plane. The humor is derived from the tables being turned on her.

I recommend anyone here with photoshop skills create a Twitter account and do what Shkreli did but with random pictures of other people over her husband's face

post the pic here so we can photoshop it

F

Time to go to gab

This is an attack on free speech

gab.ai

>Trumped
>Tucked
>Panzershkreli'd

Now it's time she gets Kek'd

twitter is going to bankrupt themselves by pulling shit like this. nobody wants to go to a website that's safe for their mother.

WITNESSED

gizmodo article just went up
it's pretty hilarious to watch all these liberal fuccbois rally around a completely vapid, interchangeable ho
this idiot literally retweeted brianna wu, she is so fucking dumb it's unreal

Muh first quads of the year.

Good.

Little faggot.

He is.

You're just on too few levels of I R O N Y friendo.

You must ascend first in order to truly understand.

He's everything I want to be

>Panzershkreli'd

the cunt was obsessed with Ivanaka . Now a group of people are obsessing over her and she's acting like a retard. It's pure kek baby.

someone pls make one with shrekkles and the rustlecunt

> billionaire

wew

I'm sure he cares about your opinion

Leftists can only 'win' when they prevent their opponents from speaking.

There's a reason less moderated websites like Sup Forums aren't dominated by leftists. They can't compete.

Is there even any doubt?

Oh, and where they can't ban you, or make your speech illegal, they will try to force you to self censor via 'political correctness'. There's a reason the left specifically goes to such lengths to prevent conversations from leaving their control. They are intellectual losers.

oh god are all Dutch people this autistic?

MEME UP THE TWEETS BOYS WE GOING IN, SWEET SJW FEMINIST TEARS FOR ALL

twitter.com/laurenduca/status/818207852288442369

twitter.com/laurenduca/status/818211587005775872

Praise KEK

Wowee women sure are strong and independent aren't they?

are we in the timeline where these two are long lost father and son? i mean that resemblance is pretty striking

kek'd and checked

Praise Kek!

Wait, your house fell down? WTF.

>harassment
>harassing
shittiest meme of 201x

The entire article sounds emotional to me

How is this creepy? Have you ever loved someone so much that you wanted to show them how much but end up getting punished for it? Do you know how devastating that feels?

Witnessed!

Do you know where you are?

Is 'autistic' the only word you know when you attempt to describe people you don't like?

totally shopped, here's the original

F

He's talkin to an angus-fucking-licking-spitting-loving bitch.

Yes

cos he is "hazarski jevrejin" and this is jew board

>this woman is legally allowed to use a computer

She's having a meltdown on Twitter right now.

Some people really need to experience something like war or famine to get a grip on things and realize how petty their Twitter nonsense sounds.

>muh freedumb to troll
>muh constitution

She has a point. Your freedom to swing your fist in the air stops when it touches my feelings.

This is a war to a woman, this is all they have, their 'reputation'. She's probably never been insulted like this in her life, being treated like a dude. She could stop this all by going along with the joke.

The biggest kek is, once the internet and phones became retard proof, they've become the lifeline of the modern woman. It's more pathetic than the basement dweller.

if you look at that email and take is for serious you are legitimately retarded and i'd like you to get the fuck off my internet thanks

>my house fell down

British engineering, everyone.

>thots
not even once

Time to end her

>you just know

Is this because he wouldn't sleep with her?

Poor helpless strong wyman.

Hundreds of responses to this copy pasta

This is top-tier bait

t. Reddit

He speaks! Thy will be done

KEK confirms

is this some kind of curse

Whoa. Witnessed.