Speedrunner banned from Awesome Games Done Quick (AGDQ) for wearing a MAGA Hat (He Didn't)

YouTube Video:
youtu.be/KsK-duXi5CM

Pastebin:
pastebin.com/9fSeDsXu

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TjmqHuXh
pastebin.com/6JmhEriM
pastebin.com/HaX7kkRH
archive.is/DMJPF
youtube.com/watch?v=x5j6MHZb2QY
youtube.com/watch?v=dfKQUEPcgi8
youtube.com/watch?v=0NA_Nq7oZZU
youtube.com/watch?v=sz5xaqQRZJs
youtube.com/watch?v=CVzfuRCniWI
youtube.com/watch?v=F5-YW2fax4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"Seedrunning" video games

Le kill yourself meme

good, fuck drumpf

Really makes you think

HAHAHAHAHA

Surprise, libshit faggots look for any excuse to ban or ostracize anyone who doesn't think like them.

It'd be better to see someone smash their skulls open and kill a few.

who cares about that? what's more important is the hypocrasy of the tolerant left

Just keep pushing
Consensus breaking is super easy to do, and causes braindead liberals to self destruct

t. 2016 election

AGDQ Autistic Games Done Q
uick

Anyway we can help him?

We should to start setting an example

AGDQ is such a fucking shitshow. A few years back one of the speedrunners literally cucked one of the other speedrunners by banging his wife.

>one

No, a train was run on his wife.

But Cosmo Narcissa Wright will get his ass eaten out for cancer charity tears. Butch of faggots.

Really? I thought it was just Stivitybobo (a Banjo Kazooie speedrunner).

Seriously?
I always assumed gamers were on the Trump train

LMAO
M
A
O

>AGDQ shooting themselves in the foot again
W-Wow what a surprise

Post story please sounds funny

please do

post story but only because i have a ntr fetish

>Married streaming couple go to gdq
>Friend of male streamer has been hitting on his wife for a few months
>Husband ignores it
>GDQ
>Wife gets drunk and a few streamers run a train on her
>The friend apologizes by typing up a pastebin but accidentally makes it public

pastebin.com/TjmqHuXh
pastebin.com/6JmhEriM
pastebin.com/HaX7kkRH

Streamer takes wife to event

Streamer leaves wife with his friends

Wife gets drunk

Friends fuck her

Guy forgives friend

archive.is/DMJPF
In essence, the situation is like what you'd find traveling to Sweden: a bunch of niggers dogpiling on a blonde

fresh from the youtube comments
this isn't my area of expertise, but it sounds about right.
>Well, given it's illegal for charities in the US to display political affiliation, AGDQ have to be very careful with such things. Any display of political slogans or iconography can be taken as support and get them in lots of trouble.

youtube.com/watch?v=x5j6MHZb2QY

Is further proof needed that video games are inherently degenerate and should be avoided?

you could call the venue

Who the fuck cares. AGDQ has been going down faster than a flaming Russian jet over Syria for the past couple years.

Can't even cuss without getting banned.

Back in my day whenever little shits scammed you out of cash you'd get together a few friends and go permanently break one of their legs.
Was really easy to know who you couldn't trust because they'd be limping. After all, "And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May he turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their gait."

...transition to what?

im confused, is she m2f to f2m?

lmfao

>f2m
Do those even exist?

LMAO

wish the populace would notice how shit it was by now. Not like you can watch the same fucking zelda run 10 years in a row and still care but somehow they get more viewers.

Man leftists are seriously like nazis, trying to censor everything.

Fuck these people, they are awful.

Isn't that annoying girl who interrupted some streamer to talk about her dying grandma (or something) in charge of a large part of AGDQ now?

This thing has gone down the shitter.

you can buy viewers

>-43 points
haha wow

wait isn't this for charity
its kinda fucked up to kick someone out of an event to help people because of political beliefs even if he doesn't condone it or not.

When they ban the couch people and the runner of the best run last year (Jak & Daxter 1) for cracking hilarious jokes and shit, you know you suck.

Can't believe that guy got banned. Only run that year where you could tell the people on the couch and the runner were normal people and not some shut in losers who find Pepsiman funny for the upteenth time.

Fuck I'm still salty over that.

reminder that cancer charities are an industry designed by (((them))) to fill pockets at the expense of letting others die slow and painful deaths

we will never cure cancer, not because we don't have the technology, but because treatment is a prime funding resource for the elites

oh my lord

>member of poor life choices
well at least they admit it
someone proud of being a failure would naturally be against Trump

Contributing millions each year to doctors without borders... at least they do more than you probably

Charity is only for the people that run it, it rarely helps the people it's supposed to more then the bare legal minimum. Never give money to a non-profit, you are just making the founders of it rich. A good example it the Special Olympics, it makes more money then Coca Cola a year, but it's expenditures for charity aren't even close to it's donation intake. It's 10 cents on the dollar

you do know that they're paying for flights and commodities now.

only like 20% of that money ever reaches the actual charities..and charities are scams anyway so get fucked

why is it filled with such fucking autists?

youtube.com/watch?v=dfKQUEPcgi8

Wait, AGDQ is right now? How the fuck did I miss that?

>cyberdemon and pvt cinnamonbun get banned from agdq
Kek kinda saw it coming.

>take old games and make a meta out of running them as fast as possible
why do you think? even the description is autistic

Yea. But surprisingly you hear little off them because they are the ones actually suffering from gender dysphoria and thus take their transition seriously and not try to milk for attention. It also shows how laughably small the % of the population suffering from it is.

who is the bully?

>doctors without borders
AHHAHHAHAHA fucking scam organization.

i would really prefer if you would be quiet

YOU VOTED TRUMP?

>HE VOTED TRUMP

DAAAAYYYYYUMMMM

This time they're supporting the Prevent Cancer Foundation, and even bigger scam organization.

Oh man how mortifying

Was going to make this thread, glad I found it.

Yeah, Is there anyway to let the normal people know GDQs are a scam and to NOT donate?

user, are you seriously asking why a video game convention about going fast if full of autists?

Was the guy in question wearing the hat or was it one of his friends? I'm going to assume he's telling the truth and that it was one of his friends and not him.

So the question then becomes is the runner responsible for the behavior of his couch cast, or whatever they call it?

Because if no political affiliations on stream is in the rules, as retarded as that is, you can't cry foul when they enforce the rules. Protest all you want but don't play victim if you knew it was against the rules and decided to do it anyways.

>GuyJammingStickIntoTheTireOfHisOwnBike.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Fucking hell what a bunch of worthless degenerate shitters.

>Wear hat of PotUS
>Actually not even wearing it just in his possession
>Get banned for being political

String them up for treason

Good advice. Reals>feels
Shit world we live in.
Someone gots to fix this shit.

>Contributing millions each year to
a tax avoidance company. yeah that is supposed to be a pro argument. kek, the delusion

I mean, if he was wearing a KKK hood and saying gas the niggers and Jews, I'd probably understand, but Trump is a mainstream individual that 1/2 the population voted for and they think represent them.

They passed hats out on the couch on stream, but he did not wear one

Games Done Quick once banned a guy for swearing

Speedrunning is legit tho
webm related

He's the president elect of the host country. Saying you support the president is not political

Probably got banned for being too good.
Pannenkoek got banned from Mario 64 speedrunning because he was too good.

SJW mod banned me for posting this in a thread on Sup Forums about this

How do I get the attention of someone important to show that they have a rogue mod?

Is this one of those "assisted" speedruns (ie, cheating)?

Mario 64 was such a great fucking game.

Oh well, time to hit the soylent!

Yeah tell him to get a fucking lawyer cuz it's mothafuckin payday

I'm mildly annoyed at this. What does political affiliation have to do with speedrunning?

No she sacked a lot of Dicks. Even bookakied in the elevator

indeed

youtube.com/watch?v=0NA_Nq7oZZU

What do you expect by an event that promotes trannies?

>doctors without borders
aka terrorist medics, and retard who enter war zones and complain when they get blown up... Great charity!

AGDQ has been a SJW shitfest for years now. I know I really shouldn't watch this mess, but some of the runs are really entertaining so I can't help it. Like the insane Tetris run last year. Not sure if there's a decent one this year.

>That Fallout 3 speedrunner who brought his tranny 'girl'friend to GDQ and mentioned he started his hormone treatment and asked everyone for applause, which they did

Also, I got permabanned for saying a transgender dude was a man, calling him 'Protomagicalboy'

youtube.com/watch?v=sz5xaqQRZJs

Here's a response from the guy who banned him from the event.

im dead serious push for court action because this is getting way out of hand and now people cant even play games without this shit happening Sup Forums your not his personal army but you will fuckin push for this man to get justice

its only right and its fucking got way out of hand.

no, its done in realtime by Siglemic (best Mario 64 player and current world record holder)

is it really him? the guy that is talking to them?

Was that TAS or legit speedrunning? I really should play sm64 again.

They use the one otherwise worthless skill they have to get useless shits to donate to Doctors without Borders with money that they probably would have blown on weed or more video games. It's at least LESS degenerate.

The faggot with a tranny boyfriend, expect maximum cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=CVzfuRCniWI

yep

He had others on the couch wear the hat he brought. Charities aren't allowed to be political. He deserved it for being a retard.

Jesus fucking christ.. what a smug apology. I bet that shithead was grinning the whole time he wrote that.
If I was the husband I would have killed every single one of those guys, then I'd kill the wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=F5-YW2fax4k

speed runners are the lowest of the lowest life forms.

>He's apologizing

Fuck this cuck

That's him, what a great event.

Pic related is still on camera as of now

I respect actual speedrunners but if you use TAS please kill yourself.

While I hate censorship, why the fuck would you wear or have political clothes at a semi-public video game event?

It's a private event, they have every right to decide what they want in or out their event.

I used to like those nerds. Well, dropped. He's my president.