On one hand he was one of few based sources for news during the meme wars but afterwards he went on an order 66 against...

On one hand he was one of few based sources for news during the meme wars but afterwards he went on an order 66 against his staff sparing only his mistress. At first I thought he was disinfo but with him attempting business suicide I wonder if he is just retarded.

What are your current thoughts on AJ Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kurt_nimmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only rural and suburban retards watch his show

>he went on an order 66 against his staff

who else did he fire besides joe biggs

he is advertisement

Now i'm torn. If the epitome flag of degeneracy disapproves of AJ then is he actually based?

Based AJ, good info source. Good entertainment, too bad his products take too long to land in here. But not really his fault.

biggs and jakari were both retarded anyway, i was wondering when they will fuck off

kicked anyone else?

Yes

He did get rid of Jakari? I kind of liked those little 1 minute report things he did.

He was also an early squealer when Alex got divorced.

is that his kid?

buy muh filters!

he had a nice voice, but both along with biggs are sub-par

dew is the machine behind alex, he better not lose him

huh now that I think of it looks a lot like the kid you got to chat with Chris Christie after an early Trump rally.

wow. That guy has so much America in him. Bursting from the seems.

Black woman went back to behind the scene work after being called an Uncle Tom by a Hillary Supporter during an interview.

Old awkward guy does his things. Only on every other week. He is okay.

Old movie buff guy is quality talk man, Big jolly fellow, worth sitting down and drinking.

That voice guy does his video's often, rarely goes on live.

OWEN SHROYER the loud mouth kid is bashing leftist skulls and taking names.

Hottie Miss Mollie Millennial Millie does her own channel and does quality work. Rarely on the four hour show.

The two white chicks, well they are there just for face value.

I'm sure Alex Jones and company don't keep their warehouse and office staff around long. But he seems to keep the production crew on.

Just Biggs and Jakari really. Some have gone in the past but Biggs is the only one to grab my attention because I think he is a ""SPECIAL"" forces kind of tour of duty soldier. Probably spent more time in the latrine than anything.
>Muh buddies :(
Not an argument.

he's a good guy. nice pic OP

Me on the left

he staffed up for a busy season and then shed them when it went back to normal, its called being good at business, now buy the damn filters and stfu.

I've been following him since the 90s
Glad to see him vindicated

>I wonder if he is just retarded
wonder no more...

yea, biggs is a cool guy definitely, but as a reporter, he's fucking retarded

oh and i just remembered, that young fat guy also left

>Black woman went back to behind the scene work after being called an Uncle Tom by a Hillary Supporter during an interview.
;_; poor girl

City people all watch cnn

What happened? Did Israel cut off his funding?

>106225720

Kurt Nimmo.

really?? weird.

>"Former lead editor and writer at Infowars."
>twitter.com/kurt_nimmo