The United States is a WHITE nation founded BY and FOR whites

Pic related: founding fathers.

3 generations of Americans have been conditioned to believe that the U.S. isn't a white nation, but instead exists to serve the world.

BULLSHIT.

This garbage was intentionally started by Jews and Marxists in order to take advantage of white American tolerance in order to use the concept of "racism" against the white majority, so they can destroy you. They've done an excellent job, too.

We are NOT equal until PROVEN equal, and blacks, Muslims, and Mestizo south Americans have proven time and again that they are NOT our equals. They are far more violent, far less intelligent, and unwilling to integrate and adopt our culture.

Diversity is POISON.

United we stand, as whites, or divided we fall.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCqQgJ3atNU
npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump
>fuck you Jews

IT WAS INVADED BY RACISTS
TO BE DESTROYED BY RACISTS
BUT IT IS NOT LIMITED TO WHAT
KIND OF RACISTS
AND HOW. THE UNIVERSE IS MYSTERIOUS,
WHITE MAN.

More like invaded by Marxist Jews.

bump

>Diversity is POISON.
>United we stand, as whites, or divided we fall.
Agreed

i'm completely fine with minorities taking this position if we ever manage to unfuck ourselves we will have the moral authority to do the exact same to them.

>i'm completely fine with minorities taking this position

"taking"

That's the position they have already.

Not everyone lives in America although your cancerous progressive policy tries.

Here is a good video on the topic:
youtube.com/watch?v=FCqQgJ3atNU

Good for redpilling normies.

What do you mean by "whites," like are Jews white?

Whites are a global minority already.

Not everyone lives in America

When ethnic groups are allowed to grow, they always want autonomy eventually.

The only reason non-whites flood to white lands is for the security, economic opportunity, and freedoms created by WHITES. They have no desire to BE white, nor do they respect your culture.

>are Jews white?

FUCK NO!

Those bastards are largely responsible for the cancer that's infecting white culture today.

Not Everyone lives in America.

T. Importing chinese by the boatfull

Not everyone lives in NZ

It's not an "American" issue, it's an ethnic issue.

OP represents the majority's human brain on caloric deficit

wether it's the arminians inside the turkish majority, or the jews inside the german majority or the tutsi inside the hutus caloric deficit pushes the majority to take the energy from the minority by force.

you should be revolting against your masters (from your own kind) who brought you these minorities to lower the wages, instead of pushing the primitive button which will not solve your caloric problem, because those minorities are not the main problem. the people who brought them are

Eastern Europeans will destroy the shitskins and will constitute the main body of white Europeans this century. the english speaking world is going to be relegated to enclaves.

I think the United States is a dead nation. I'm 18, highschoolfag, you don't even want to know what faggotry they are pishing in the schools these days, America is dead, has been fir some time. I think we have to start over, create a white Ethnostate in some region of he US and do pic related. Thoughts?

This
Thanks frenchie, that was good. How is France BTW I don't here much from you guys

Why are shitskins so terrified by the idea of a white ethnostate? I don't get why it's strikes fear.

You think these non whites have yhe same guilt complex that whites do? This ethnomasochism is a white only trait it would seem

Because it means we get purged.

My idea for an ethnostate would actually include the creation of black and latin ethnostates, respectively. (Asians are ok in white ethnostates, just don't let anymore in) with black and latin ethnostates, these minorities would have a place to go, we in the white ethnostate would have a place to send them. If that makes sense

>We are NOT equal until PROVEN equal
And respect is earned, not given.

>should be revolting against...from your own kind) who brought you these minorities..

Agree.

However, that doesn't change the fact that those minorities have to be kept to less than, say, 10% of a population.

>I think we have to start over, create a white Ethnostate in some region of he US and do pic related. Thoughts?

Pretty much.

Regardless, it's YOUR generation that's going to have to make that happen, or accept being "indianed".

Remember when the Moors invaded Spain and stayed there for nearly 1000 years? We're heading down the same road.

Equality simply doesn't exsist. I don't mean to imply superiority or inferiority (both are inherently subjective) but all people black,white,asian,latin and all their ethnicities should have a place where they can become who they are, this is called a nation

Oh yes I've already accepted that

>less than 10% of populace
I agree, maybe less than 5% just to be safe tho

>This ethnomasochism is a white only trait it would seem

It is, and it's intentional.

The Marxist Jews developed it in order to destroy us, and to defend themselves while pleading innocent to their attacks.

Unless we do something radical about it my dude

Yea totally agree with you

I think whotes have always been inherently self critical, the jews just exploited that

Pic related is the most damaging thing ever done by the Marxist democratic party and should be considered an act of treason.

I agree. Equality is a false god.

Lefties believe that people of different races are like labrador retrievers - same breed, only different colors. In reality, people of different races are as related, as different dog breeds.

Agreed

And this is backed up by science, as well.

Race has an impact on everything from intelligence, to blood type, to behavior.

I wouldn't use the same breed of dig to make an example, because the only difference in those labradors is the color of their fur. Race/ethnicity is more than that. I would use dogs of different breeds all together, same species different breed, same with humans

That's what he did.

Any if you Goys read "The Dispossesd Majority"? It covers a lot of this stuff very well

No I'm daying compare a German shepard to a Golden Retriever would be a better example, both are dogs, but different breeds. One might be better fir protection while the other is better at hunting

*saying
t.Phone fag

>In reality, people of different races are as related, as different dog breeds.

That's exactly what that user wrote.

I was refering mistly to the pic, it showed dogs of one breed with different color fur

npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race

Make America White Again

tl;dr, 60%
You got too late to the party, billy bob.

And KEEP Australia white. Seriously Dundee, you're our only hope

Hey paco how are the riots going? I can't wait to watch your """"""nation"""""" burn from behind the comfort of the Great Wall of Trump. Whats the converison rate of a peso these days? 1p:21USD? It keeps climbing... Oh well

Bottom line is that our federal government is corrupted and no longer looks out for our best interests.

Each state is going to have to come up with their own representatives committed to preserving us, or we're just going to turn into another brown, 3rd world shithole....like pretty much every country south of the border.

Sure, Achmed.

lol, 60% is a fact, and all you can come up with is "hurr achmed"

WE WUZ WHITE N SHIT!