No bullshit, no memes

No bullshit, no memes.

What happened, whats the fucking brass tacks?

its been 16 fucking years.

Other urls found in this thread:

realitieswatch.com/larry-silverstein-bought-wtc-months-911-got-4-55-billion-insurance-buildings/
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
youtube.com/watch?v=x7PzKyUC5Yc
youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo
youtube.com/watch?v=jZI1MeQYXgM
youtube.com/watch?v=EJA2zH1gc1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop asking questions goy

bin Laden hated your freedoms so he crashed into them, goy. Simple as that.

It was the Muslims, obviously! Let's invade their countries to teach them a lesson.

a few 70iq muzzies who live in caves managed to hijack and accurately fly 2 747s into precise locations simply because they hate your freedom.

Muslims financed by Saudi-Arabian islamists.

767's

16 Years and you still dont know. Cmon now.

nice memes.

still want answers, i thought Sup Forums knew everything. should i go ask r*ddit?

Terrorists crashed two planes into them.

Really not that complicated.

A bunch of medieval goat herders coordinated the attack on the other side of the world, that's all you need to know goy

the jewmedia faked a terrorist attack with bad special effects, and nobody died.

there. once again the plain truth has been told and will be ignored.

(((WHY))) were the victims families given so much money?

I never understood that part of the plan.

God King Emperor Trump is going to reveal all

nobody knows

US operates on the petro dollar. We get oil from Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia wanted to remind us who was boss so they pulled off this attack. We knew it was them but couldn't bite the hand that kept our economy stable so we blamed it on Saddam and Bin Ladin (Osama had a hand but he was just a pawn). After that you saw our push for energy independence and the focus on climate change as a reason to get off fossil fuels.

Basically when we are 100% energy independent SA will be made into glass. (Read: Liberated)

Details don't really matter. At the end of the day it was a false flag for (((them))) to get richer, one way or the other.

>faked a terrorist attack
The buildings actually fell senpai. Have an aunt that worked in the building. She's only alive today because she was late to work.

You did it OP, don't lie.

2 + 2 = 4
>i don't like that answer
then thats your fucking problem, loser

it was the evil terrorists jealous of freedom democracy

You are fucking beyond retarded if you think anybody could have done that without explicit assistance from the highest levels of the US military and intelligence services, including the office of the POTUS.

so you believe the official statement from the government is what youre saying?

A bunch of sand niggers highjacked multiple aircrafts, with box cutters.

They then flew the highjacked aircraft around NY city and the pentagon without ever be stopped by the U.S. Military.

They crashed the planes into the top floors of the twin towers which caused them to both collapse into themselves, including tower 7 which wasn't hit by an airplane.

Whats so hard to believe about this?

obama did it. all the cucks stating that it was jews are simply hillary shills who hate trump.

Read my post again friendo. I'm saying that Saudi Arabia had as by the balls and they knew it. They basically did it as a way to show us who was in charge. They could literally call up the president and tell him to stand down and let it go on otherwise they'd cut our oil supply and shit would have gone down way worse. 3000 lives for the financial security of the nation. We've been making moves to destroy OPEC ever since.

"boeing honeywell uninterruptible autopilot"
Cheney, Rumsfeld, Mossad, Kissinger, et all
a coup of sorts, long planned, mostly successful

dude. i dont know. basicly i saw every fucking documentary, engineers speaking, even missile engineers, i saw material resistence tests with trucks against walls and even planes against buildings. I REALLY CANT MAKE MY MIND. All i know is that : president bush knew of a possible threat, he didnt do anything to prevent it. Even if he was not responsable for it, he failed your nation by not preventing it. he should be prosecuted.

Yeag, right... Were your grandparents in the Holocaust too?

>late to work
Is she Jewish?

The Jews did it.

breakfast time
looking out plane window
pointing at towers with (((juice)))
911 mirrored behind towers
coincidence factor 9

Whatever you say friend. You guys don't know anybody in New York?

Insurance fraud and our excuse to return back to the Middle East

realitieswatch.com/larry-silverstein-bought-wtc-months-911-got-4-55-billion-insurance-buildings/

Who did security at the towers till Sept 10, 2001? Who met with the Bin Ladins sept 11 morning? Who "saw" the first plane hit? Who has been working with Halliburton since the early 70's? Whose stocks went through the roof? Who got no-bid contracts to build pipelines and military camps, and supply it all?

Some buildings got asploded.

1979? really?
tinfoil time

believe what thou wilt

DELET THIS

Actually going to listen to this now, it's been a while. Thanks user.

(((late to work)))

She's Jewish!

youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

>falling for the twin towers meme

They never even existed in the first place. The (((media))) created a narrative in which the buildings were constructed in the 70s, but this was all just a lie so that whenever (((they))) felt it was necessary they could have the towers destroyed and people die so that the US could be used to help Israel out in the Middle East.

Twin Towers never existed, they were never destroyed, people just fell for doctored Jew-made movies and photoshopped pictures.

It was controlled demolition.

Building 7 is the best evidence.

It's an album about an immigrant coming to America. Hence, Statue of Liberty. "Breakfast in America".

Back to the future part 2 has 9/11 predicted or encoded into the future living room scene. 100% undeniable, objectively confirmed.

Now you need to figure out exactly what that means. Me? I'm still not entirely sure.

Terrorist with box cutters took over 3 separate plans.
2 were crashed into the 911 buildings. 1 into the pentagon. People died. The US changed forever.

That's it.

You people should be beaten to death on pay-per-view. At least then you'd be worth something, instead of a drain on our tax dollars.

>Terrorist with box cutters
giggle

Well thats some heavyweight bullshit tho

This makes a lot of sense. We all know about the Bush ties to wealthy Saudia Arabian oil tycoons.

>fell for the box cutter meme
Some Americans are still this dumb or I fell for your b8

It's OK, go to your safe place!

I was alive during that time unlike you, fags.

Oh shit she is....
the plot thickens.

How old are you?

born in 1969, you?

Bitch I was born in '80 wake the fuck up

Prolly, 12.

There are a certain type of people who will vehemently defend the establishment's narrative or the "official" story. It's a symptom of brainwashing. I like to just think of it as mental illness. Wanna know the difference between having 100% trust in your leader and a cult? There isn't one, because that blind trust is the foundation for it.

77 nig

You've almost passed beyond the veil my child. If you kill yourself, you will succeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7PzKyUC5Yc
start here

Evil elements with your government used planes as a cover, they then activated the demolition plans of the trade center towers which were nuclear devices deep below in the ground. The towers fell neatly into the ground along with any evidence, this was then blamed on countries with oil, mineral and metal deposits.

In 2001 the UK military had one third of its forces briefed about osama bin laden and al qaida weeks before deploying on a massive exercise in the desert of Oman for 3 months... Part of this force was to then invade afghanistan, already acclimatised, desert war ready etc.

see

As stated...i was born in 77 nig. And saw it on tv while it happened. Fucking stupid to think that it's not possible for some muslims to take over a plane and crash it. How hard could that be if it were well planned. Muslims even took flight lesson prior to this happening.

You guys watch too much fake news bullshit that prays on the gullible to sell their fucking end of world products and spacemen books. Fuck off losers.

Durp ...but...muh..building 7.

Just breaking balls

wow you're retarded. I bet you #standwither huh? cant believe hillary is still paying you ctr shills. I trust Donaldt Trump 100 percent and anyone who doesn't is a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGhGHxw0mSo

I voted Trump dumbass. Trump is suspicious of 9/11 too. Is this the new shill tactic? Calling other people shills?

One of them even managed a perfect corkscrew turn in a giant 767 after taking a couple lessons in a two-seater plane.

REALLY...

It's OK to be scared, but it's not OK to be a Jew shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZI1MeQYXgM

>I got found out better say I voted for trump

you're an obvious shill, libtard.

>saw it on tv
well that makes you an expert then
the box cutter meme comes from a phone call to Ted Olson
youtube.com/watch?v=EJA2zH1gc1Q

That says it all doesn't it? Send it all to China immediately before it can be tested, but secretly dump it in the ocean.

Come on bruh. Pilots have said that 2 of the planes performed maneuvers that are impossible even for a highly skilled veteran pilot to do. These guys couldn't even land a Cessna

I was in them m8

simple answer....it works for idiots(you)

The establishment carried out 9/11, not Trump, fucktard. I trust him more than the Bush and Clinton dynasty, but not 100%.

Holy shit this is fucking weird. Too much to be a coincidence.

I don't see the 9/11 in the flames after the delorean goes away.

Trump said he was suspicious of 911. Day of the rope

>hillary is still paying you ctr shills
You're a fucking idiot get off my board faggot, the entire reason Sup Forums is the way it is today is because many of us have been saying for over a fucking decade the fucking obvious.

It was a false flag, plain and simple, any ex forces old fag can see right through the bullshit, because we were fucking out there fighting bullshit wars that followed you fucking retard...

it took less than 1 day after 9/11 for US forces members to be told to pack their kit and get ready for war, the brits and a US carrier groups was already within striking distance of afghanistan, shit happened so fast it was outrageous.

pentagon no plane, pennsylvania no plane etc. Open your eyes.

the 11 on the road (tire trax)
the 9 on the sign
and possibly the lamppost with a flame is a 1

Bullshit. How hard is it to point a plane at a building and crash into it. Lol.

U really believe they did some fuckin magical movement? Come on.

>there are people who still believe the government's narrative about 9/11

What I want to know is why haven't we done anything about it? What's it going to take, white man? Do I need to somehow end your niggerball programming and ban beer to get you off your asses?

Some radical Islamist Terrorists from Saudi Arabia threw a hail Mary and made the play. Bush/Chaney/Clinton Inc. used the political capital to invade Afghanistan and Iraq. They sheltered our ally (Saudis) from embarrassment by declaring Iran, Iraq, and North Korea as the Axis of evil. The American people ate it up because they were scared. Bush Inc used this to play their sick chess game in the Middle East.

"boeing honeywell uninterruptible autopilot"
droned by remote
btw the black box from flight 77 says that the cockpit door was never opened during flight

You're a sensible man user.

and while I'm at it, the towers were literally empty, the people on the planes were fabricated, they don't fucking exist. Hijackers turning up alive in some shit tier country, passports found totally intact.

Not to mention many movies seemingly implying they would be attacked, it was a massive and probably the greatest psy-op ever in recorded history and you cunts fell for it.

Oh shittttt. That's fucking spooky.

9/11 never happened its cgi propaganda from the jews

Seriously, that was even in the MSM. If you're going to deny even that then there's no grounds for discussion at all.