What is Trump's plan to stop the loss of millions of jobs due to automation?

What is Trump's plan to stop the loss of millions of jobs due to automation?

He wants to introduce massive welfare reform so that people who are so unintelligent they would think the way you do will end up dead rather than taken care of and reproducing.

Genocide of PoC

He's going to start by getting rid of millions of illegal aliens to free up jobs for real Americans.

The robots need to be repaired,designed , and assembled retard. go to school

Automation would actually hit Mestizos first and hardest of any group since they're almost all in low-skill labor, so getting rid of many of them early would prevent a much larger redundant obsolete labor surplus when automation does come.

>Genocide of PoC
>trumpets belives he will remove black people when if the slightly more red black vote won him MI and WI

>replace 1000 workers with 1000 robots
>also hire 1000 engineers and technicians

Doesn't work that way.

>tfw glad i don't compete with unskilled mexican immigrants for jobs
it must suck to be such a low-life loser piece of shit who finds himself in that job market.

11 million fewer illegal immigrants.

I will build a robot to make all the stupid wagies go back to school or be homeless. THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME.

Kill off the Millennials in World War III.

Mexicans get paid. You are just a shitty intern working for free with a $150,000 debt lmao

>lmao
wrong. try again, fatty

There's nothing Trump can do to stop the coming of FALC, sit back and relax comrade.

i like how this dumb fucking beaner has the bottle in the FUCKING PICTURE

fucking falseflag why are liberals so retarded?

>wanting to stop progress

>Technological advancements in the future are going to result in mass unemployment even though no other technological advancements throughout history have caused this at all

Universal basic income is the epitome of r-selection and r-selection is cancer to civilization.

Resources aren't free.

>that picture

even IF he's just fucking around, he's still a turbo faggot because

>organic ketchup

Maybe it was sarcasm...

>fatty

why do amerilards need to project this hard? according to the cdc you are 80% like to be a fat piece of shit like the rest of your country

i was being ironic, drumpfcuck.

Kinda hard to tell through text, butthurt amerilard.

>the joke
--------------
>your head
>calling others retarded
oh the ironing

Why cant we be automated here? Why should we fund Chi-nahs advance into automation?

Cut minimum wage.

ITS A MEME YOU STUPID SPIC NOW FUCK OFF

He forgot to mention it was a WHITE homeless man.

The only retard here is you, user