WOMAN 28, BEATEN ROBBED RAPED - LEWD EDITION

welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article160981053/Frau-mit-Hilferufen-angelockt-und-missbraucht.html

Paraphrasing:

>Woman aged 28 heard aid calls in a park.

>After investigating it further she was beaten unconscious, robbed and allegedly raped.

>Police still searching.

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/regional/hamburg/raubueberfall/frau-von-mehreren-maenner-ueberfallen-49652688.bild.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s4vfXOJbIbs
abendblatt.de/nachrichten/article209211397/Taeter-locken-28-Jaehrige-mit-Hilferufen-in-Park.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the tanned german strikes again

bild.de/regional/hamburg/raubueberfall/frau-von-mehreren-maenner-ueberfallen-49652688.bild.html

>The woman made vague claims that the perpetrators weren't talking German with each other

ohne Scheiss es kuemmert mich nur so, dass ich da kommentiere, dass es mich nicht kuemmert...
Deutschland schafft sich ab hahaha

You still don´t get it? Feminists MAKE BUSSINESS WITH RAPIST:

1. Ask for immigrants because they are more violent toward women

2. Wait for the obvious tragedy to happen

3. Make manifestations, make drawing, posters, leaflets etcetera...all of these costs MONEY.

4. Repeat

People should react and go against NGOs and Social Service, they are making money with this. Why do you think those women are smiling?

reads like a pasta

Funnily enough they are only brave enough to protest with the violent fucking white males around:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=s4vfXOJbIbs

>reads like a pasta
and a new, shitty pasta was born. bitte

Notice die Maedels usually blame men in general after an attack, never nafris? Makes me think.

>running around naked now qualifies as art
Where did it all go so fucking wrong

>tfw will never be a cute girl that makes immigrants dicks so erect that they have to use my body like a fleshlight to get them off

why is this so hot to think about..............

You're broken, mentally is probably why.

It might have something to do with you being a pathetic, submissive weakling.

War bestimmt ne zecke

Because even if you can brainwash people, you can´t deceive their instincts. Women feel more secure with white males.

This is why in Spain we have like 500 feminists organizations (lazy women who don´t want to have a real job) doing nothing, because our country is one of the most secure for women so they have to make up agressions or saying that the Simpsons is sexist and stupid shit like that that cost us money.

Activism should die.

imagine grabbin' all them pussies senpai. too bad they are all old hags.

makes my penis hard desu

Why don't they ever film and upload these things..?

>vague
lol. Newspeak strikes again.

Very good

It went wrong when women started making art

Funny how that works

>Woman aged 28 heard aid calls in a park.
>After investigating it further she was beaten unconscious, robbed and allegedly raped.
Serves her right, next time she hears someone calling for help she should do the smart thing and ignore it.

In this world empathy, mercy and charity is rewarded with violence, brutality and betrayal. People from first world countries probrably forgot this simple truth due to the peacefull lifestyle they have been enjoying for the past decades.

In third world shitholes like mine you don't fucking answer calls for help, doing so will only put you in harms way.

5 schwarzafrikaner laut opfer, wurde im weltartikel sicher ausversehen vergessen.

abendblatt.de/nachrichten/article209211397/Taeter-locken-28-Jaehrige-mit-Hilferufen-in-Park.html

on the other hand you have than something like east asian culture where you get thrown into the gulag by showing even little disdain with the way things are.

Thanks for digging up that article, was kinda lazy in the OP.

Yeah I agree with you, and no offense to you bro, but I really don't want Germany to turn into Brazil.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

ce dracu țigane 'nu ne mai faci de râs pe noi adevărați romanii

Who gives a fuck? Your country is dying and there's nothing you can do about it.

Face it and just kill yourself you pathetic waste. Let Ahmed breed with your women cuck

>Yeah I agree with you, and no offense to you bro, but I really don't want Germany to turn into Brazil.
Of course you don't, I don't wish that upon any country to be quite honest with you.

The fact is that your government made the mistake of allowing several millions of refugees into your country withoun't considering that these people are NOT like first worlders. The muslins your coun try has allowed in are amongst the most violent, brutal and savage third worlders, the likes that not even my country has experienced in centuries!

Seriously, remove them while you can, they will wreck your country in far worse ways than Brazil, this is fact.

REEEEEE, KEK LEFT GERMANY WHY

Side note: I'm immigrant myself :^)

>I'm immigrant myself :^)
Are you hot?

Don't worry. Germany will soon be purged by the ALT rights once trump becomes president.

Maybe 6/10 at best. I'm not a manlet, though. So that's a plus, I guess.

Eh, not very likely. CDU and Merkel are still very high up in the polls.

Merkels' popularity hasn't taken a hit.

yeah, mmhmmmmmmmm. so hot!

REFUGEES WELCOME

LEL, please be darkies

When your grandparents lost the war. Kike spawned degeneracy is reach Weimarian levels the western world over.

Women vote overwhelmingly for open borders, let them reap what they have sown

>Merkels' popularity hasn't taken a hit.

implying polls are worth shit these days.

when you read the comments under related articles in msm media there are nearly any lefty shills left anymore, even though the few sites where you are still able to comment are censored as fuck.

even in lefty newspapers they are getting very silent, makes me think.

>woman

who cares?

Also they were vaguely niggers

vicious ficki ficki snake, syrian kamasutra

The women said it was blacks but thats racist, so we are going to ignore it and spend our time checking on white sex offenders that live in the area.