>2017
>Is circumcised

How does it feel to be cucked since birth?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12007191
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2017
going out of your way to mock others in one of the shittiest communities on the Internet in a pathetic attempt to make yourself feel better

Röökijäbä

this is such a weird thing to be insecure about

male circumcision is done because the penis is cleaner that way

also why do you care about another man's penis?

fagthread

Who /restoring/ here?
Because you are a cuck who harms yourself for smelly vaginas

Honest question for Americans who are circumcised.
Are you going to have your sons be circumcised, or are you going to let them decided for themselves when they are grown up?

Poor shitposting, even from a canadian.

>2017
>not getting circumcised

im not

If i get my dick multilated to join satans synagogue, will a rabbi suck the blood off of my man cock?

>the Mutilated leaf screeches incoherently

>Jews and Americans get circumsized
>rule the world
lel, uncut fags are too distracted by sensual pleasure to focus on anything meaningful

I was born in America to Irish parents, they moved back but a year before I was born and circumcised by a Jewish doctor in Newark Hospital. Only circumcised in my family, also confused with my friends dicks as a child, only figured out what a circumcision was a few years ago and that I had it. I dunno guess I thought it was genetic and that other people had the fucked up dicks and not me...

Yeah! It's a brand new procedure you cows!

>finnish beauty

pretty bad

Cutfag here. I won't circumcise him.

Just because I was unfortunate enough to be born at a point in time where the majority of the country was brainwashed into the barbaric practice doesn't mean I'll take it out to on my son.

It's a little sad I won't ever know what it's like to have my full schlong, but ultimately I don't truly know what I'm missing so I can shrug it off. But I want my son to not be mutilated.

Is slicing and dicing baby dicks a common practise in Italy? Just asking because you seem to be quite butthurt.

Good post. TLC tugger and a bathmate for me. Holy grail of cum. Good to go

Harambe has retorned

>Miss Helsinki
what the fuck

Does bathmate actually work? I'm not too small but not too big either (just over 6" long, just over 5" girth) , and I've heard umnlike pills and shit, it actually works pretty well. Hesitant to spend that kind of money though.

In Italy 90% of the Italian "men" are trannies

Am cut.

I don't give a fuck about the cleaner/uncleaner/less attractive/more attractive arguments.

It's fucked that someone has the ability to decide a person's sexual future for them before they even understand what's going on. Fuck my parents.

I don't know any better and still am enjoying the feeling of cumming so, guess I'm OK with it. I'd like to punch whatever Jewess wore my baby dick cells on her face cream though.

Don't blame your parents, blame the Jewish culture that permeates the USA. My parents are upstanding people but even they didn't know any better.

I got it for medical reasons, my parents were against circumcison. But since there was infection around my foreskin that was life costing they had to remove it.

Whomever is to blame, I can't let the tradition continue. It's fucked.

It's worked nicely. Don't use it more than two pumps or so. My flaccid looks like a fucken nigger cock now and boners slap around at like 100 decibels. Highly recommended. Here's a little poll for us to add to discussion. Go tubey! Lmao. strawpoll.me/12007191
Even more important is TLC tugger restoration device or the canister method. The latter needs more skin to start than former but is far cheaper

I'm circumcised and I won't circumcise my sons

Surprised they didnt try steroid creams first. How is it life threatening? You can always restore mate. Will be easy to retract now too than before seeing as it's new and starting looser and more slowly

Bomp

Better than potential phimosis honestly

Did you ever notice how it's always uncircumcised anteater dicks that make these threads?

Talk about insecurity... Stop worrying about other men's dicks you fucking faggot.

You're right, we should stop worry about kikery destroying generations of white men

>inb4 noncutfag, I'm cut and I'm a kike

Being circumcised sucks, but it's no use to cry over spilled milk. My kids sure as hell aren't getting it unless it's their choice, though, and maybe Foregen will be able to pull off a miracle.

No it's not better. Opportunity costs? Youre fat stupid and lazy? Shitty genes? Get it done. And then restore it back. And never worry again
Stop worrying about women and matrilineal zionism. You feminist cuck. You guys are even willing to get prostate cancer from nofap but still do MGTOW. Im a fag but I will marry and use a surrogate. All this so you can be Christ deniers

Yeah its on par with blacked threads. I guess OP's girl dumped him over his crippling dick cheese problem.

And how hard is it to fucking wash your dick Jesus christ

The only thing I can do is not circumise my kids

Tell me how a clitoral hood is not a foreskin and tell me how vaginas are not fishy smegma holes of dead white blood cells

>Opportunity costs?
What?
>Youre fat stupid and lazy?
None of those lel
>Shitty genes?
Not the best, but certainly nowhere near shitty.

Jokes on you, it's the mother's choice. Until you are proven as the father you wont be able to get a do-not-consent form.

virgin

So if we dont chop off our dicks. Why not the whole fucken thinh. We are faggots. If we show you how you are a stink cuck and a liar then precious Eve makes us virgins

actually many of those threads are made by mutilated people that want their foreskin back and wish that they had not been mutilated in the first place.

This. And it's so easy to get it back! Dont be lazy men. Let's start and keep us updated on any restoration progress

>Asks the Mongol rape baby

At least I didn't have my dick sliced up as a baby.

This. circumcucks btfo.

Fuck that man, I'm more than happy with my clean smooth badboy. Why the fuck would I go back when every chick I have slept with has commented on how perfect my cock is. Don't get me wrong, I used to have self esteem issues about being cut too, but when you have a chick genuinely worship your cock its more than validating. Sensitivity-wise, I don't know any different, so all in all its win-win.

oh no here we start again...
incoming murican butthurt over mutilated penis

ofcourse, how would it be else?

Women don't know what the fuck they're ever talking about let alone on this. Let alone being spatially aware. They have no interest in you. They hate sex and are only in anything for themselves. You have your deluded opinions and that's fine. Swords need sheaths. Period

feelsbadman
I was fortunate enough to only be partially circumcised, so my cock actually functions correctly. But I am forever branded with the mark of the jew.
I use it to turn screws on my mother for being a government trusting leftist.

isn't there clean water and soap in canada?

I just had mine circumcised.

>i hate penises; my own gender; and myself
Nice chance in life the kid got. Hopefully no brain damage

>tfw uncut
>tfw tight foreskin

Even then, I'd never have myself cut, much less my own future kids.

Uncut American here

In my short lifetime the cultural perspective on circumcision has shifted HEAVILY

I was incredibly insecure about my dick growing up, I played sports so other guys knew due to locker rooms, girls found out, and I got teased regularly through jr high - highschool, nothing extreme, just friendly reminders that I had a weird gross dick lol.

In college I majored in bio, circumcision was a topic in a course, pretty much 50/50 for/against during discussion.

Jump ahead 10 years after high school, girls don't give a fuck, think it's cool because it's like the "europeans", tell me they think it feels way better and the head looks healthier.

I'm also legit 8 inches so I got the last laugh.

>all this in only two years
Hopefully i can end up with this guy's because this one is a little too loose. Many methods though

Hot. Only the beautiful bird gets caged...

>posts his dick size
>definitely not a fag

Nothing to see here folks!

R A R E
A
R
E

Best part, took a genetic test, found out I have a lot of jewish DNA

My steady fuck buddy right now is an arab woman, she loves it bro, she fucking loves it.

>I have an acorn cock so everybody is a faggot

SHEKELED

Allah akbar

This thread is being powerfully slid

I guess nobody told them about anesthetic.

Dumb fucks deserve to be reprimanded.

>actually many of those threads are made by mutilated people that want their foreskin back and wish that they had not been mutilated in the first place.
Is this an American thing? Rotated in Spain, France, and now in Southeast Asia. Virtually no one asked for Foreskin restoration in our clinics.

Please dont remind me
my dick is so unsensitive and dry

feels batman

made me trans

couldnt even touch the head as a teenager, it just hurt.

i've been told it looks good, but who the fuck cares? by the time hes let out looks don't really matter.

the worst part is knowing I was harvested. although not jewish I am of holy lineage, so maybe my parents weren't just tricked by the stem cell jew. i know my dad was circum

fuck judah, and levi too, little bitches. bring back real israel plz

Jesus Christ was circumcised on 01 January,

eat a dick degenerate

sage

>no anesthetic
Jesus

>t. maggot mcsmegma skin sock dick that women find disgusting so you have to pretend to be a sad circumsized ubermensch

Yes its an american thing.
Why philiphinos mutilate themselves?

having your dick cut means you basically get to choose between dating american women and women who see your dick for what it is, mutilated

feels bad man, i dont feel bad for myself, but for the fact that it happened to so many people and still does to such an extent, for no real good reason

its like fluoridating water, i dont need some fucking forced medicine or procedure just because you think im too fucking inept to take care of myself, everyone should not suffer just so a few dumbfucks can get by more easily

if feels, how should I say, smegma free.

>Why philiphinos mutilate themselves?
We actually did include that in our questionnaires at some point as one of the organizations that sponsored us was interested. Religion was number one on the list for Filipinos, with aesthetics a close second and cleanliness a distant third.

I'm glad I'm circumcised.

Whenever I'm thinking of reverting to purple pillism, I only have to look at my dick to remember that I shall not rest until the Eternal Jew and his barbaric religion are forever wiped from the Earth.

that's just like removing all your teeth so you can be caries free

really not uncut
i wish I was, not even falseflagging. would post a pic of muh dik but dont wanna be banned

but bitches love smegma. I read it in my japanese animes

>he still has his teeth

lmao @ monkeys

As a gay man I can tell you OP, every one of my lady-friends thinks uncut dicks look disgusting and I can tell you that most uncut dudes don't engage in the requisite hygenie needed to keep them from being smelly, foul, and cheese-ridden.

>inb4 "but I keep it clean!!"

nope.. a few hours of sweaty labour and that thing smells like shit and has some leftover pee all up in it... just FERMENTING.

Gross.

cutbois FTW!

t. fag and every woman he's ever talked about this with (which is HUNDREDS)

enjoy your delusions of "uncut-viking/aryan superiority" though!

Youre a fucking liar. Only clam cucks think this way so they can defend their tuna flaps. Penises go on the outside. Their foreskins do nothing for stinks. Vaginas always smell. Gtfo

My dick was too big for my foreskin

Circumcision forces it to become smaller. They never know how big youre going to be so the scar tissue forces this

>Circumcision forces it to become smaller.
>the scar tissue forces this
The only thing scar tissue forces, assuming it is significant to begin with, is making the tissue in question fibrous. Whoever told you this "fact" has a very flawed understanding of how human physiology works or how circumcision is done

>all babies' penises will grow the same
K

>it's another circumcision shitflinging thread

Start defending males for once you jackass

>all babies' penises will grow the same
I don't understand. You think basic biology gets overwritten by a surgical procedure?
>scars prevent growth of organs
I honestly hope you don't believe this

I'm an American in my mid 20's. My parents didn't cut me, feels fucking great.

My Dad asked me about it 10 years ago, I told him how grateful I was.

No woman has ever cared, ever. One girl said "oh you're not circumcised" then got back to sucking my dick.

Feels great.

>t. Leaf who's never sucked a dick that didn't hang off of a moose-corpse

whatever you say.. buddy

You are so retarded that you elected a killer who's also addicted to fentanyl and call yourselves catholics. If we circumcise the heart like we're supposed to. It will have a scar and grow funnily around it. Same for liver or anything else. Born with tiny dick. Guess work. Same procedure for everybody. Some men grow in to horse cocks. Some remain just as small. But that dick will be totally fine and not bent. And huge. With a circumcision scar grown all around its circumference. Just chop off everything. Your underarms. Ear lobes. Feet. Eyelids. You say i said a procedure overwrites biology. But you make excuses. Dont have specifics like me. And YOU write off biology with your knives. Ill sense of time. And excuses

Start fixing stink gashes and be quiet. You friends with Epstein?