“I cannot be part of a world where men dress their wives as prostitutes by showing everything that should be...

“I cannot be part of a world where men dress their wives as prostitutes by showing everything that should be cherished. Where there is no concept of honor and dignity, and one can only rely on those when they say “I promise” .

Where women do not want children, and men don’t want a family.

Where the suckers believe themselves to be successful behind the wheel of their fathers` cars, and a father who has a little bit of power is trying to prove to you that you’re a nobody.

Where people falsely declare that they believe in God with a shot of alcohol in their hand, and the lack of any understanding of their religion.

Where the concept of jealousy is considered shameful, and modesty is a disadvantage.

Where people forgot about love, but are simply looking for the best partner.

Where people repair every rustle of their car, not sparing any money or time, and themselves, they look so poor that only an expensive car can hide it.

Where the boys waste their parents money in nightclubs, aping under the primitive sounds, and girls fall in love with them for this.

Where men and women are no longer identifiable and where all this together is called freedom of choice, but for those who choose a different path-get branded as retarded despots.

I choose my path, but it’s a pity that I did not find similar understanding in the people among whom I wished to find it most of all … “

>thinkinghumanity.com/2016/07/keanu-reeves-shook-the-world-with-another-powerful-message.html

t. Keanu Reeves

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/keanu-reeves-prostitutes-quote/
autismsd.com/is-keanu-reeves-autistic/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc
youtube.com/watch?v=rCIgpUTvfsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oy gevalt!

Is Keanu, dare i say, our guy?

SHUT IT DOWN

White and based.

is he red pilled?

Based Neo. He is The One after all.

It's fake from what I know

Based

>Keanu Reeves has literally taken the red pill now

BEST TIMELINE CONFIRMED
WACHOWSKI FAGGOTS BTFO

>boys waste their parents money in nightclubs, aping under the primitive sounds
SHUT THIS MAN DOWN ALREADY!!!!!!

can you read?

hes mixed race though

I literally just said that out loud before I read your faggoty post

How exactly is this "redpilled"? Pretty sure he isn't talking about "gassing the jews" or anything.

is he still fucking that trap?

I can't imagine the scum he has to hang around being in Hollywood. I don't envy celebs anymore at all. This shit makes me love being blue collar. Have a group of loving, ethical friends, none of us are too religious. Perfectly American.

snopes.com/keanu-reeves-prostitutes-quote/

Sadly fake, but he's still a pretty cool guy. He's said stuff like this before and is generally redpilled.

I t's a mix I believe, I think he just got redpilled or is on the edge.

Keanu has always been redpilled

Norm Macdonald overdosed on redpills

Damn he is one of us.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Didnt this guy have a tranny boyfriend?

Fake News

I wish this was true but it is not and OP is a faggot.

>fedora shit

>retarded despots
ugh, like, doesnt he know you cant say retarded anymore

Is he /TheOne?

He's an autist. So yeah he's probably one of us.

autismsd.com/is-keanu-reeves-autistic/

Pretty good as far as celebrities go.

did he marry his trans "gf"?

he isn't stupid like this (based)nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y

See here, dont be so gullible goyim

he should team up with Mel Gibson and make a beautiful movie together

Didnt he buttfuck a tranny tho? hes part of the problem

He's ready.

He dates a trans.

It's fake, but hes still very aware of what's going on. Fuck sake, he's the one, he's had a terrible past life that we know of. Pic fucking erlated.
Keanu has always been my hero, and will be here for a very long time after we're all dead.

I CANT BELIEVE IT, IS HE, DARE I SAY...

snopes is not a valid source

>celebrity #1818828 gets on their pedestal to talk about how they think the world ought to be
wow... my brain... it is surely going very fast right now

youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc

Good bloke.

Keanu has always been /ourguy/, retarded leaf.

I mean, how many people can you say you have actually witnessed taking the red pill?

Samurais killing jews and keeping the West safe.
That would be glorious.

he took the redpill afterall

sounds like a more coherent supreme gentleman

jews didn't get gassed you fucking moron, if they were gassing them they would've just sealed the doors on a gas chamber and let them suffocate (it takes about as long and without buying any expensive chemicals or having to clean up / ventilate afterwards)

Keanu's samurai genes have awakened

>tfw so many actors proved to be unrepentant cucks
>Keanu doesn't cuck out

He always seemed like a thoughtful guy.

his power level is flaring out of control, why is Keanu so autistic?

Passion of the Christ 2, The final Redpill

If you were immortal and found love in a trans then I don't care

I just want to see him happy

I was expecting another lefty rant from a typical Hollywood actor but wow I'm surprised.

He is literally /oneofus/

You win.

He's also his own movie roles in real life

A tad babbley but very nice.

>young men apeing under primitive sounds and young women fall in love with them for it
Nice.

Stop pretending like he hasn't changed

All I can think of when I see the trailers for the new John Wick movie is John as the leader of a right-wing safety squad

yeah but tell me he aint an A GRADE genetic specimen

He's beginning to Believe.

Wow this powerful message has me literally shaking.

It takes a lot of courage to say such things in the current years we live in.

It has always been about the character of the man, you dark monkey.

>yfw neo chose the redpill

literally /ourguy/

you too will see the light bjork

Digits of truth.
Also can you imagine Mel Gibson and him tagging up to make a movie about urban samurais killing jews and other libtard zombies.

>((((((Snopes))))))

Newsflash - he didn't write any of this

i came here to post this.

thank you, burger.

Can't see the face.

>Keanu
>Took the literal original Red Pill
THE MEMES ARE SEEPING INTO REALITY

Keanu being redpilled isn't news. Unlike 95% of Hollywood his life has actually been filled with hardship and he doesn't live in a fucking bubble.

What a great guy...

praise Kek!

If anyone deserve to have their Tranny-boipusy addiction overlooked... it's Keanu.

He earned that shit.

Woah

It's funny for me that he has subtlely revealed his power level because only recently some eurocuck blue pilled world citizens I work with consider him so funny to laugh at, (consider him retarded etc.) and it's more that they're smug lefties from Europe that get such a kick out of laughing at a dude who's literally been the only "real celebrity" in Hollywood for decades.

yeah the guy dating a barely passing tranny is dropping pills like this

medium lel

hahahahahahahah 11/10

It's easy to talk with all that money and spare time.

the guy is dyslexic, had his best friend die young, had his wife and love of his life die young, and yet still was able to become what he is. he doesn't really have many fucks to give. i will not be surprised if he drops true red pills eventually

So is this a suicide note?

>Where people repair every rustle of their car, not sparing any money or time, and themselves, they look so poor that only an expensive car can hide it.

Lmao

that doesnt matter anymore, leaf.

we live in the post-truth era.

PRAISE KEK

This thread is confirming that Sup Forums doesn't fact check. He said none of this.

That's awesome. A true Turk indeed.

Didn't Keanu never start a family either? Who is his to criticize?

Can't wait for the new John Wick movie.

Yeah Asian and they're honorary

This quote was attributed to him, but he didn't actually say it.

Oh my god is Keanu seriously /theone/
Has kek prophecized this
Will kek prophecize it right now

From what I understand, Keanu is ironically a redpilled kind of guy. He also is pretty fucking good at competition shooting.

lol this is bullshit, last time I checked he was dating Jaimie Clayton ( tranny in pic)

His retarded 'surfer dude from cali' accent always annoyed me but he is allright.

>tranny

what, you must be joking, he's not really dating a tranny is he?

No this is what we want you to believe but I'm just here shitposting like the op so don't trust me.

Wat?

>saying 4chinny chin memes out loud

end yourself my man

He literally took that red pill.

just mentally ill

And dude with a feminine penis.

The claim that he said all of that was started by a fanpage on facebook. Even (((snopes))) looked into it and confirmed it's fake.