>Denmark

New Comers:
>Estonia
>Latvia
>Lithuania

STAY OUT:
>Iceland
>UK/Anglos

Reminder: Ignore posters saying that one Nordic country isn't Nordic, it's a Jewish Anglo divide and conquer tactic

why iceland?

Oops I meant this picture

no. i'm asking why iceland has to stay out? lol

They're ice niggers

Sup Forums

Checking in

letting in romania but barring iceland. that's weird bu ok.

No Anglos.
Welcome US and AUS.
Even the Nords won't want an American as retarded as you

how do i become estonian

Rude

Woke up this morning in eastern europe, went to bed in northern europe.

can i join?

slav scum out

Only if you remove kebab for us.

no sorry we will not be your gatekeepers ....like you fucked us last time

Fuck off burger

Remember that we (the people) did not go to war against you, the ZOG did.

I'm missing somenthing here

Hello master race

Come on guys we were like 4 countries at first and now half of the world is included. When did everyone become nord all of the sudden, this is some jewish trickery

And now what? You gonna suck out the cum from each other's ass'?

smdh
shake my dick head?

sorry to interrupt, quick question Erasmus: should i got to Vilnius- Lithuania or Riga - Latvia

wtf is this Romania is Nordic meme? OP is a faggot as expected but this gets spammed constantly

Welcome to the Nordic general. Seeing as your country isn't really Nordic, I'll be your guide. The USA is the premiere Nordic nation.

bozgor detected

shake my damn head but that works better kek

TIL but this doesn't help when half the planet calls us gypsies

well technically I am 1/4 or so and I for one have no problem magyarbros, am romanian myself but I living here for now

Lithuania master race reporting in

Hello my fellow nords :DDDDD

maybe travel around for a bit and you'll see why. even if you set aside all the gypos, the average rofags scums trickling out are a fucking disgrace. not saying all of them are, but a great majority.

Riga is bigger and better parties but more squating russians. Vilnius is more cozy but is smaller. If you prefer big city and a lot of nightlife Riga is probably better otherwise I would choose Vilnius.

Australia isn't Nordic

You can keep that whore America, shes anyone's anyway, fucking whore has a permanent train running on her.

Did you just offered a Romanian to travel a bit more in Romania?

Anyway Romania is our Nordic bros please no bully

where do i pick up my war axe and join the raiding parties

What should we raid first?

Thanks

Nordic hockey players?

go to Vilnius, Riga is shit

I told user to travel around Europe and see how a big percentage of the romanian tourists / immigrants in general behave. They come off as just slightly less uneducated than the gyppos. There are some good people just like everywhere for sure, but still. As a whole the country's population is a fucking disgrace.

Anyway I for one think the meme is completely retarded, despite being pale as fuck / light hair / green eyed myself. There's nothing nordic about that shithole, at best some of us might blend in with you guys very easily but nothing more.

oh boy its my first time, somewhere easy

sweden?