Ladies and gentleman, the first lady of the United States of America (aka, The new Soviet Russia)

Ladies and gentleman, the first lady of the United States of America (aka, The new Soviet Russia).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdI5y3iwhLU
youtube.com/watch?v=HwqCscLnCW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's not attractive
Trump needs to dump her and get some new poon

but hurt nignog detected

michelle is a man

Melania kinda looks like one too

I never said Michelle was remotely attractive
Melania isnt either though. I think Trump should get an asian wife now

He's right tho. Drumpf really has a shit taste in women look at Maples. The most attractive FLOTUS was Hilldawg in her MILF age.

Muh dick

digitally signed

ladies and gentlemen, timid hyperbole.

Post moar MILF Hillary

>there's a meeting between Trump and Trudeau, Trudeau is told their families are meeting
>the Trudeau family flies over to the white house to meet with Trump
>the white house has all the windows boarded up, is in a state of disrepair, an old mercedes is sitting outside on cinder blocks, missing it's wheels
>youtube.com/watch?v=WdI5y3iwhLU is playing loudly from the inside
>Trudeau walks inside with his white, traditional family and sees Melania Trump
>she is squatted in the front entrance of the dark building, only a few oil lamps and candles light it
>she is hunched over with a bottle of Trump brand vodka and a cigararette, wearing a blue nike tracksuit
>Trudeau approaches her, "It's great to meet you Melania, where are your children?"
>Melania takes a swig of vodka and says "You mean my husbands, sons?"
>a squirrel runs across the floor and she begins chasing it with another broken bottle
>Trudeau makes it into the oval office, his family cowering behind him
>he cracks open the door
>a roaring fire is in the middle of the room, chairs and furniture it's timber
>by it are Trump and Putin, nude on a bear skin rug
>Trudeau hurries out, hearing a muffled ""I guarantee you, there’s no problem, I guarantee you."

Here younger

what disgusting yellow teeth, how do you get that and not smoke fuck im sick

Nice

Before the plastic, botox etc.

Kys

Make the presidential bedroom great again.

Dat boi

Welcome to our new First Slovenian Whore

>first lady

Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=HwqCscLnCW8

Why the fuck did she do that? Looked much better before.

>Slovenia
>USSR
Leafnigger can't into geography or history.

She got fired from her law firm because of ethics violations. Holy shit how shitty of a person do you have to be that a bunch of jew lawyers think your are unethical

She was a real fucking milf back then

Fuck, get out gramps

>27 images
>Not a single attractive first lady was posted

>Hillary will never be your highschool gf

achmed, i know you like goats but this is ridiculous

Michael could rub his aids dick all over their face, personally, and they would still say "she's a beautiful and smart woman" because they're programmed. Obama could admit that he was born in Kenya and it wouldn't matter. People would claim to take action or known it all along but we all doubted God Emperor Trump. No one expected him to be truly blessed by Kek. No one but his most faithful followers which are few.

Trump will make America the greatest. Russia did not hack the election. Hillary will not see 2018.

She was ugly, even back in high school. The only people that think she was ever attractive are child molesters. Beggars can't be choosers, right?

>she will never be this attractive ever again
>thinks because someone was average looking for an incredibly limited amount of time, that makes up for everything else
Your dedication is built upon mental instability and infatuation with the past. You're worse than the supposed racists.

We will know if Kek is truly on our side the exact moment Paul Ryan becomes a Trumpist

Hilldawg more attractive than JFK's main squeeze? Dude...

Dude we don't care about her politics here right now. Back to /r/the_donald

Michelle Obama is more of a woman than you pathetic white boys will ever be.

what the fucvk

i am definitely not voting for trump now

>Shitposting waifu shit
>Tells me to go back to a site for autists
Okay, auti. +1 for ironic critiwitticism.
Reporting thread for being off topic and unpolitical.

She wears a dress and doesn't even have a bigger piece than me, man.

Would

she looks a bit ayy lmao to be honest

She was pretty hot at times. Still a horrible cunt.

Now for some boner killers

Ladies and gentleman.. err.. Canuck. There is a small part in your head called brain. Use it before you die of ignorance.

why does she always look so confused??

That's after she sold her soul, she looked good before that.
They even managed to doll her up really good in one of the debates against Donald, the one where she's dressed in red.

She looks like some uncanny valley shit. Fake tits and fake face. Why can't any of the first ladies be certified MILFs?

i dont know what it is about eastern block bitches but they all have that look like they're plotting to murder someone and i find it unbelievably hot.