Really makes u think

Really makes u think...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Widow_(Chechnya)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoot_the_Women_First
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Brigade_of_Weather_Underground
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leila_Khaled
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Hyon-hui
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Banning men from immigration and only allow qt 3.14s would actually be really cool.

>terrorists are ALWAYS men

Really?

wtf? I hate men now

digits

>Ban men
Okay. Let's ban all men from France and all Muslims from the UK to see how the countries handle the next 70 years

?
you are proving the op right

>can't live without men
>can live without muslims
hmmm

>that comic

I have a better idea yet.. KILL all muslims and cover their corpses in pig blood.

I've always hated men.

> terrorists are always men

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Widow_(Chechnya)

Ban Muslim men
Problem solved

Do it. Yes please. Let's experiment. We're only at the start of humanity's lifespan. We need to throw every single improvisation OUT. Start over completely. Take a scientific approach. See what works best, expand on that with new experiments.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoot_the_Women_First

>Over 50% difference
>Same diff

2=4 now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Brigade_of_Weather_Underground

Now, do we expel all currently living males and muslims, or stop immigration of males/muslims? Or do we do a middle ground where we expel X amount of males and heavily vet immigration?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leila_Khaled

> terrorsts are always men

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Hyon-hui

All over the world, stop everything we're doing. All of it. Randomly assign every person to a random home. Randomly assign people to jobs in their area of their expertise. Exterminate everyone without an area of expertise or interest above 18 years. Take the next 100 years to try different approaches to human life. The one that performed the best at the end of that period, exterminate everyone in every other area with a different approach. Spread over the world.

That's when we reach our full potential. We can truly have the best society that humanity has to offer at that time.

Redo the whole thing every 800 years to account for environmental and sociological changes.

I would gladly die if it meant the human race would achieve their highest possible potential.

Alright, ban muslim men :^)

You'd have to trust those in charge to not be ideologically blind

Those in charge have to be randomly selected. Those with strong leadership skills should be entered into a program that will select a thousand representatives from every experiment. As to the army that enforces this way of life, I haven't finished thinking about that yet. Maybe I'll write a book about it someday.

Sounds like a solid compromise.

it would solve the rape problem for about 16 years 10months

muslims worship as their holy example a warlord and mass-murderer who was also a thief, a rapist, an enslaver and a torturer

and everyone who follows that religion is required to emulate him

can you say the same about "men"?

I would LOVE to see what happens with a country containing only women.

Also black women have a bigger problem with violent crime than Asian men in the US.

>trying to distance the ideology as the root causation of terroist acts.

This is dumb stupid fucking psyops baut fuck off whoever draws those stupid comics about the artist's own cognitive dissonance/the dumbing down of the reasoning of those who view his works.

>we're not allowed to look at specific factors which enable mentioned and other acts of violence, such as genetic makeup and their own religious doctrines.

>you must believe all humans are exactly the same wven though we are not direct perfect clones of one another

>Really makes u think...

nope, doesn't

Trips of truth!

Have yourself a beaver that is sleeping at the bottom of this pool

Fucking Russia with the genocide. You know Stalin killed 20 million 'undesirables' and it really didn't get you anywhere

>terrorists are always men
>suicide bombers are always men

yeah why aren't there more womyn terrorists? more importantly, why aren't they doing anything to end this occupational disparity?

>Implying conservatives and nationalists would be against banning male immigrants

Islam is a belief, whereas being a man isn't. There is no book of rules on being a man, but there is for islam.

Jesus Christ whoever made this needs to be lynched, seriously.
>Basing it off of the percentage of terrorists that are muslim/men instead of the percentage of men/muslims that are terrorists

This

How is that even possible? Those seeds are so hard. Is she some kind of fucking samurai warrior or some shit?

There's a lot of women terrorists.

wow, did you even stop to ask the terrorists what their gender identity is you shitlord?

>1.6 is the same as 3.5
>why don't liberals do better in economics????

>an ideology is the same as a genetic characteristic

HURR DURR HURR

Ban humans!

One on the right is a female Paki. Likely then one who radicalized dude on left. They shot up the Xmas party in Cali last yearish

really mks u tink