Daily Reminder- Fruits and Veggies Have All The Protein You'll Ever Need

We human beings are herbivores, we evolved to eat plants, our digestive system was never meant to digest meat. Most diseases like cancer and heart disease are caused by eating meat, yet we eat meat to the detriment to our own health.

A common fallacy made against Veganism is that we don't have or get all the calories we need, plants don't provide calories, but in reality, beans, lentils, broccoli, and nuts have tons of protein. Way more than meat.

So why don't you switch to veganism, Sup Forums? You'll be healthier, you'll live a long life, help the environment and most of all you wont be causing the suffering and death of innocent animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3905294/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Plants are incomplete protien. /fit/ would rip this post to shreds.

>all the calories we need, plants don't provide calories,
Correction:

all the protein we need, plants don't provide protein,

what about the innocent plants, eating a plant still kills it, your pretty weak minded if dont realize that eating both ends up same thing. your still killing no matter if animal or plant.

/fit/ is mostly filled with meat eaters who think meat builds muscle. So they are stupid.

Meat was supposed to be a temporary thing in emergencies.

Like sugar. Yeah sugary has energy, but it also kills you if you make it part of your daily intake. It's only for emergencies.

Is it vegan to swallow cum?

Do you know how much broccoli you have to eat to get 100 grams? Fuck off leaf in disguise.

How many grams of beef and broccoli do you need to eat to get 100 calories from it though?

>broccoli
incomplete protein
stay weak manlet

Plants have NO brain and are NOT sentient. So your argument is nullified. You stupid faggot.

K then I'll just eat 1,5 kilograms of broccoli daily and still not hit my protein goal thanks infographic.

Problem with that is that 100 calories of broccoli is a fucking shit ton and your stomach would explode trying to get your daily amount of varied vitamins.

nice politics-related post. reported.
go back to getting your ass kicked by people who actually know their shit on /fit/.

how useful is a protein shake?

You have to eat 100 grams...

>american education

dude im not a fucking cow

Fuck off Jamal I meant calories. Go get some more cultural enrichment.

>look at can of fish
>20 grams of protein for 70 calories
>like 300 calories of nuts for 10g of protein
>DUDE JUST EAT NUTS PHAM

You would need to eat 2kg of brokoli to equate the protein in one big steak.

HOWEVER, almonds do actually have a shitload of protein in them. If you eat 100g of almonds, it is 30g of protein which is massive.

how do we know you're sentient? i can eat you because i have no proof of your sentience. you're just a big biological robot.

Who says you have to ONLY eat broccoli? Make an entire meal of veggies, like a mix of broccoli, beans, lentils, carrots and rice! Plenty of protein there. It's easy to make and much cheaper and healthier than meat.

Google absorption levels of protein for both vegetables and meat. You need to literally eat 5x the same amount of vegetable protein to compete against animal protein. Fuck off, fag.

If it's not vegan, than pretty damn useless. But either why you don't need protein shakes, just use some rice protein powder.

>eating 300 grams of broccoli just to get 11.1g of protein
>thinking plant protein is equal to animal protein

0/10 didn't even try.
Just used a recycled meme image and spouted a bunch of bullshit.

brocolli is basically a complete protein and all you would have to do to complete the chain is eat one more plant based food........

you can survive off 2 fucking vegetables

>Google broccoli
>Calories 50, protein 4.2g

That wouldn't add up to 11g per 100 cal.

>Google beef
>Calories 213, protein 22g

If we were to halve both of those -- which wouldn't be 100 cals, but close enough -- it would be 11g.

Why is the OP picture so wrong?

Why are vegans so stupid?

>telling lies on the internet
>in the post-truth era

makes sense

There's a discount for soy baby formula in a store near my home, is it any good for adults?

i like meat, that's all you need to know

energy deprived brains from eating nothing but raw veggies

It IS a lot of broccoli, but youcould probably mash it and swallow all of it uncomfortably. However compared to meat...

>You need to literally eat 5x the same amount of vegetable protein to compete against animal protein.

excuses
plant protein is healthier for you and better quality

meat is trash

A FUCKING LEA-

Wait Sweden?

Okay, so if I were to grab your little sister or daughter and slit her fucking throat open in front of you and forced you to watch her die, what if I said to you in response

>BUT BUT PLANTS FEEL PAIN TOO!!?

Your stupid plants have feelings fallacy will look really fucking brilliant then. So go die of cancer you stupid cunt.

Truth is vegans supplement their diets with cum to survive

You literally suck the fun out of everything. You are a parasite.

>11 gs of p in 100kcal broccoli

I don't think so, Tim

We can clearly see a difference in how much you would need to eat. This steak serving is actually something that wouldn't cripple you. The egg, is also a good option.

Supposed by whom?

LEAF

>vegan everything

jesus christ kill yourself

wtf i hate meat now.

i eat that much brocolli for breakfast
it aint shit

this isnt an argument to say that you need so much vegetables!!! who cares it takes me a little longer to eat

Awwww so murdering and torturing animals is fun for you? So me advocating against murder and torture is "sucking the fun".

You sound like a future serial killer.

There are studies that show that plants and trees feel pain, in some cases, more pain than any animal being. Faggot.

Almonds are very calorie dense. 100g of almonds would be over 500 calories.

500 calories for 30g of protein is garbage.

Combine the above with the fact that ANY vegetable is going to be in the same boat as broccoli, in terms of having to eat outlandish quantities to get any reasonable amount of protein, means it is entirely unreasonable to be vegan.

Being vegetarian is one thing. Being vegan is full retard. Every single vegan I've met looks like a methhead. Even that vegan body builder looks jaundiced as fuck (as a black guy no less) with weird proportions.

I really doubt you cram three fist sized heads of broccoli down your fuckable mouth every morning.

I can stand vegetarians, at least they have the sense to eat eggs. Vegans, not even once.

ever wonder why vegans are women/fags? they need to eat cum along with their vegan diet to get complete protein

The numbers in the picture are wrong, that aside the amount of broccoli you need to eat to get 11 grams of protein is very large.

do you know where you are?

You:
>How dare you live and ethical and healthy life style, you should kill yourself! Murder and torture is fun!! WAAAAAAHH!

You must be the next Einstein.

Hunting is fun.

Isn't 100 calories of broccoli like fucking an entire pound of them?

you can make smoothies and jam pack it with tons of shit m8

and throw a scoop of plant based protein powder in if you really give a shit about protein so much

i know i can live as a vegan comfortably without worrying about anything personally

1 pound of brocolli in a meal for me personally

you can make it mashed or steamed

it goes down very quick its not even hard

you americans like big meals so surely this transition should be easy, tubs.

So how about I hang your mother from a tree, then I told you...
>Plants feel pain too!
Would that be acceptable to you?

Fuck off cunt, lecturing me without prior warning is a violation of the NAP (affecting my person's mental health).

>t. I don't know how domestication works

How are those b-12 supplements treating you, mate?

Maybe that's why strong men used to eat a ton of steak and eggs before the day of supplements

>Journal of Sports Science & Medicine
>excuses
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3905294/

BTFO

Yes I do. Whats your point?

i put value on people I know. frankly fuck you, i would eat you if i had the fucking chance, but you would probably taste like shit since you eat grass all day. pathetic.

It's more than you would care to digest.

Meanwhile I easily eat 1000 kcal worth of meat every day, and it's delicious to boot.

I like hunting Elk. I like eating Elk. The ultimate free range meat.

How about per mass, instead of measuring by something non equatable?

So if I were to sneak over to your house with a rifle, and shot and killed a loved one of yours and I said "But hunting is fun" as an excuse, would you accept that? No. Don't be fucking stupid.

>meat
>healthy long term
>thousands of studies say the contrary and say veggies are better for you

meat is not helping you if it did it would be like 2 or 3 times a week and it would be organic buffalo meat

not 3 times a day of fucking supermarket trash dump

citations omitted = true facts via liberal media factcheck wizards

Highly cited! All of us in the echo chamber agree!

I don't get why you should eat extremely healthy.
I would rather check out at 75 eating a steak instead of sitting with a shotgun in my mouth when im 90 while sipping on a cale smothie.

Do vegans know that animals in nature literally eat each other alive starting from the asshole?

If we stopped farming animals the suffering of the average animal would actually increase.

Vegetables are fucking delicious you pussy whore

It's why steak, eggs, bacon, and sausage are all breakfast proteins. They pack a ton of calories and protein to get you through the day.

It's also why Americans are such fatasses, coupled with soda, we eat the old sized meals, without any of the physical work that the meals were catered to.

lol you're B T F O bruh

give up, it's embarrassing :^)

Post a picture of yourself; censor the eyes if need be. I bet you look like a methhead.

Either that or you're a fat fuck who's trolling.
Unless you post an image, anything you say is discarded.

Nah, slightly more than a half a pound. So, to get a third of your calories from brocoli, you need four-and-a-half pounds of brocolli.

are you assuming the meat I eat? fuck off, faggot. discussion is about vegetables being better than meat on the PROTEIN level. guess what? they're not. prove me the contrary. PROTIP: you can't.

I can't eat large amounts of vegetables, they absolutely wreck my stomach.

I like vegetables, I get a good serving of them daily.

I just don't eat a small child sized plate full of broccoli to make up for a deck of cards worth of meat's protein.

this

>an animal is the same value as a human being

you're fucking stupid. you keep relating these ideas of killing animals as if it were as bad as killing a person. can you have a conversation with an animal? can an animal contribute to society other than how it already does, through labor or food?

you're not even ending any animal suffering anyway. that chicken you decide not to eat, it still gets killed anyway, and sold to someone else instead of you. you're calling us all cunts when you're the biggest cunt in here for telling us not to do something that is a normal fact of life.

The optimal human diet is omnivorous. Arguing over whether you should only eat broccoli or beef is like arguing over whether your car engine only needs gasoline or oil.

You're a genetic failure. Vegetables are delicious. Eat that shit for 3 meals a day.

>Breakfast. Greens and Greens with Greens and Eggs
>Lunch. Some Salad and more Greens with some Sausage or Tuna
>Dinner. Varies shit with tons of greens

eat your greens nigger

No. You are just a dumb stupid weak little bitch with no moral ground to stand on. So the ball is in your court, faggot. Come at me, I can't wait to rip it apart and make you look like an idiot in front of everyone.

Beans and rice senpai. I can enjoy vegetarian food but like hell I'd give up hamburger/steak my whole life. It's too bad that meat industry is such shit though

>vegetables and fruit
>protein
This dude right here

Which is the majority opinion in this thread. Only vegan lunatics say you should only eat one, all the "meat-eaters" in the thread also eat vegetables.

this all the way. let people enjoy themselves, fuck vegans, they're pissy people who you don't want to be around because they are always promoting their religion of peace.

>trying to convert litteraly BURGERS to veganism
>2016+1

It's hopeless senpai, they'd prefer to die to an heart attack at 50 instead of thinking about changing their way of eating. Veganism will never be the norm, deal with it. (im a vegan btw)

I swear there's some sort of relationship between veganism and autism if not outright sociopathy.

Animals aren't people and the way people like you disregard human life is kind of sick. I suspect you only prefer animals to humans because the former can't tell you what you really are.

And what about smoking and coffee Pierre?

I just ate a half pound of deer sausage.
Am I going to die?

But the longest living people on the planet eat animal products . Look up the blue zones

Spaniards are retarded. Vegetables have plenty of proteins. They're missing a single amino acid needed, which you can find in certain beans or peanuts. Or you know, just eat the occasional animal protein like a non puss.

Some cheese, some eggs, some tuna, some chicken, some beef. Meet should be eaten occasionaly though. Vegetables should be the majority of your diet. Then flesh and dairy, then starches, then dead fucking last -- Sugar

If you only got protein from eating broccoli you'd be personally responsible for producing a massive amount of greenhouse gas.

Eventually

>eggs
>sausage
>tuna
YOU'RE HARMING ANIMALS

Animals have the same ability to feel pain and emotions like we do. Animals are sentient beings. So tell me, why do you believe you have more of a right to life than them? Or better yet, why do you think you have a right to murder and torture them in mass but murder and torturing your loved ones is wrong? If you get to murder and torture animals, it seems only fair that I get to murder and torture your loved ones in return.

/fit/ worships Rich Piano so I doubt their expert advise