Does the white trash (white niggers) exist, or is it a myth to make white people look bad?

Does the white trash (white niggers) exist, or is it a myth to make white people look bad?

I look at this and it's like watching a nice car sit and rust while niggers steal the wheels. That's what a white trash person is. Someone with so much potential that is poisoned by outside influences.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Wroj0FLvzs
youtu.be/qYpHMuh8jfI
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
youtu.be/ck2nTUUPyZg
youtu.be/UJneLK9KP9M
youtu.be/8X02j3vniIE
youtu.be/96dVdcQIgYI
montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/montreal-sees-record-low-number-of-homicides-in-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=AlMjvgY46JE
youtu.be/fsFt5p1EN0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't have a problem with that picture. Looks fun, "creative", she's hot and it's probably a pretty unique event compared to the the "standard" wedding. Instead of wasting their money on a materialistic orgy, they have a small ceremony with all their friends and family surrounding them. They know that that is the only thing that truely matters.

One day we might achieve them same level of enlightenment and happiness as this "white trash"

(btw. white trash is the equivalent of saying nigger for god emperor trump. He kicked some dude off his show because he jokingly described himself as white trash)

Your average "white nigger" is far less savage and dangerous than even a civilized coon.

So yes, it's entirely a myth. Niggers are the greatest threat to civilization in every single society extant.

>Does the white trash (white niggers) exist, or is it a myth to make white people look bad?

Réponse...

youtu.be/4Wroj0FLvzs

Anti-white racist bullshit.
Find the nearest tree and kill yourself faggot.

yes. they exist and are a cancer emboldened by current trends in (((media)))

>Anti-white racist bullshit.

Seulement la vérité, Big Bubba...

youtu.be/qYpHMuh8jfI

>(btw. white trash is the equivalent of saying nigger for god emperor trump. He kicked some dude off his show because he jokingly described himself as white trash)

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

Holy fuck you people really need to get your ass into a trailer park or a run down neighborhood and find the white people. They can be just as bad as niggers, some of them hang out with the niggers and fuck the niggers.

That's part of the reason I am so estranged from my family. They are white as hell, blonde haired, blue eyed, but smelly skinny trashy looking people. Alcoholics, high school dropouts, brain dead losers.

I just don't understand why this is something in the white community. Is it poison, for real?

We could only be so fortunate to receive their wisdom

white niggers have feelings too

>That's part of the reason I am so estranged from my family. They are white as hell, blonde haired, blue eyed, but smelly skinny trashy looking people. Alcoholics, high school dropouts, brain dead losers.

Dans le genre?

youtu.be/ck2nTUUPyZg

90% of the white trash i've known had a job. They are low IQ whites that have bred themselves into poverty. We should support them in producing white children.

>Anti-white racist bullshit

I'm probably whiter than you, faggot. You have NEVER seen a white trash person before? Yeah, right. Really really hope someone shoots you in the fucking head

there is no such thing as personal responsibility anymore in the west. and you don't need to be good at anything to procreate. there is an entire group of genetic failures in our society to dumb/fucked up to contribute or take part in society. and this group is growing every generation. we are a sick species full of beings that would die, were it not for the strong to sustain an ever growing group of worthless individuals who's sole accomplishment in life is the ability to fuck. we need to stop providing for these shits and just kill them all.

Spoken like a true beta edgy faggot.

there are poor stupid people in every race

B-B-B-B-BUT WE'RE GENETICALLY PREDISPOSED TO BE GOOD PEOPLE

>that's why these faggots are spending their time on Sup Forums working blue collar jobs

Seriously though am I the only one who wants to see white people actually live up to it's fucking name

youtu.be/UJneLK9KP9M

Of course they exist, but despite being part of the majority race they are still outnumbered heavily by nigger niggers.

I'd rather live amongst trailer trash than chavs.

Something has gone wrong with the UK's population genetics. The abundance and state of the lower class is bad.

AUSSIE AUSSIE AU...

Wait. Those aren't Aussie beers!

Okay boys, we're white so we're not degenerates

Classique...

youtu.be/8X02j3vniIE

They exist. If somebody is on welfare, but still has money for smokes, they are a white dindu (or windu as I've taken to calling them). Keep in mind smokes are fucking pricey up here.

Meth heads bro. Meth heads

Fun fact:

The wealthiest niggers commit the same amount of crime as white trash.

Let that sink in.

Middle class blacks do more.

The windu is truly a terrible creature. But, in their defense, they aren't as randomly violent as other groups. They mostly mind their own business.

white trash is libcuck codeword for "omg not as progressive as me white trash didn't have rich daddy to put them through gender studies" The poorest whites aren't nearly as violent as the average niggo, who cares if they are poor they're not feral boons who sucker punch old ladies.

You're delusional burger, your average Bubba is just as degenerate as Tyrone.

All those white trash are basically on the same tier as polish desu. Poor fucks but still kinda based on account of not being white traitors

Slavs are god tier, we have the greatest civilization to ever exist on this planet. Everything west of Poland is degenerate filth.

I'm from a German underclass family. My family is pretty normal, but you get in touch with white trash a lot.

Believe me, there are whites that act like niggers. A bunch of them are ANTIFA or neonazi shits.

Was drinking with a guy a few months ago, he was a fullblown neonazi. The evening ended when the fucker attacked two people with pepperspray and kicking their heads. And he had no fucking reason to do this.

>All those white trash are basically on the same tier as polish desu

Mais les Polaks sont les meilleurs blancs, James Wong...

>t. Ephraim Noseshekel

Obligatory

Proof?

>Does the white trash (white niggers) exist,

trumptards.

Russia and Ukraine are just as degenerate as the West; probably more so

what is it with you incessantly posting genie bouchard?

They did a study on it. Shouldn't be hard to find.

It shows that you can't really use the "poor" argument for crime, as wealthy blacks cause as much as poor whites.

>lol blacks commit more crime I got you

No one is arguing against the most well known fact about niggers, retard. Are you just an edgy 15 year old faggot or someone who actually cares about the white race?

>they can be just as bad as niggers
>even though they, in general, commit less crime than the wealthiest blacks

what brand of cognitive dissonance are you smoking my man

What the fuck are you talking about you little shit?

BLACKS COMMIT MORE CRIME

NO ONE IS ARGUING THIS. You are so fucking fifteen years old that this is literally the only thing you can contribute to a discussion on white superiority. You're probably a fucking self-deprecating nigger.

Listen, the whites that DO commit crime are probably the white trash ones. Is that clear? Did I make it any more fucking clear to you? Tell me one more time something I already know, one more time, and I'll fucking ground you two months without internet. You'll take your dinner to bed, young man.

That's it

Comparing poor whites to all classes of blacks helps put things in perspective. It demonstrates that even the poorest whites, on average, perform better academically and commit less crime than even the most privileged of blacks.

So yes, of course there is a white underclass. And yes, of course many of them are degenerates. But this is an inevitability, and it's wishful thinking to believe that any group can be completely free of its lower class degenerates. Thus, the only meaningful metric for progress is how we compare to other groups.

But user, white trash commit less crime than the wealthiest blacks you'll know.

It's nothing to do with "superiority", rather the truth.

Meaning, "white trash" aren't a problem at all.

I agree. The point I want to make is that whites aren't the way they are due to genetics. There's a contributing factor to it, I'm sure, but I think my upbringing helped me realize how much outside influence has to play.

The dangerous ones are the problem. I don't want that ghetto mentality spreading, either. The reason blacks are the way they are is because ghetto mentality is strong. Brotherhood is strong. Racial issues push them closer together, to be negatively influenced. Most of them have shit upbringing. It's a never ending cycle.

Some people think it's racist to say that. Some actually think it's pro-nigger to say that. I think that if anyone wants to see change, they'd have to accept that the problem is mainly cultural. Low IQ stupid people don't always turn into degenerate violent losers unless their upbringing let it happen.

Why does the government let incompetent niggers keep their kids?
Why do orphanages spit kids into the arms and hands of terrible foster homes?

I would happy spend more money in taxes if we just kept these kids in a facility and raised them. The government would benefit from it. Experiment all they want.

>household income is less than $10k
>only a small fraction of these people are white trash

must be some good shit

If you're calling me 15, you must be 18 or 19, huh?

The poorest county in Kentucky is comprised entirely of "white trash" "hillbillies" and still has less crime than the richest black-majority county.

White trash might be bad for cultural reasons, but they at least more structured than blacks. You can point out edge cases all you want, but it's not going to change the general behavior of people.

>individuals can be just as bad as blacks
Is NOT the same as
>white trash are just as bad as blacks

youtu.be/96dVdcQIgYI

>what is it with you incessantly posting genie bouchard?

Il ne reconnait pas la grandeur et le pouvoir de Génie...pathétique petit homme.

go to kentucky or ohio dumbass white trash are the scum of the earth on par with niggers theyre so degenerate

>12 years old

They're called poor people. All poor people are stupid and violent. Some more than others.

Liberals have no qualms about insulting the poor as long as they're white. Hence why Trump won.

Only a shithead would accuse someone of being younger than them.

Guys

I thought you believe white people were genetically superior to the point where they were are pure
What's happening? Is Sup Forums now pro-nigger?

>All poor people are stupid and violent.

Non, pas les pauvres du Québec...24 meurtres a MTL en 2016 et la ville est plein de negres...c'est l'anglo gene qui vous rends violents...

montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/montreal-sees-record-low-number-of-homicides-in-2016

We dont have anywhere near as many niggers but our bad neighborhoods are full of dirty shitty white people who may as well be ghetto nigs..

Geez. Why is it always "lol at least we're not as bad as niggers?"

Yeah, I'm sitting on patio furniture in front of my run down trailer (I can't even take care of a cheap mobile home, so why would I even bother buying a house) watching Full House and fucking my daughter and sister and aunt at the same time?

>This is the story of three Texas boys busy mindin' their own bidnis
>When the Angel of the Lord appeared unto them saying:
>"When the Winston Churchill's start firin' their Winston rifles in the sky from the Lone Star State
>Drinkin' their Lone Star beer and smoking their Winston cigarettes
>You know the time is drawin' nigh when the sun shall be lifted on high"

youtube.com/watch?v=AlMjvgY46JE

Praise be to the white folks I guess.

youtu.be/fsFt5p1EN0w

Wiggers are white niggers you idiot.

>montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/montreal-sees-record-low-number-of-homicides-in-2016
kek, even in Frogada it's arabs and blacks doing the homicides

Trash exists in all groups of people sure, but "white trash" is a jew meme exaggerated to make white people look worse than they really are. No such thing as white trash only trash

>Does the white trash (white niggers) exist, or is it a myth to make white people look bad?

Absofuckinglutely they do. There are just way less of them than there are niggers.

Relevant Picture.

not a myth at all.. in fact, the worst white trash is worse than 99.9% of niggers