youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g&index=25&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd
theblaze.com/news/2017/01/08/obama-admits-i-didnt-think-trump-would-win-because-im-out-of-touch-with-the-american-people/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/08/obama-says-hes-fine-with-changing-obamacare-to-trumpcare.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SAHvLAJ-5aQ
archive.is/VTEXf
youtube.com/watch?v=hGkCb12U7iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BE WARNED OF ANYONE POSTING
>some jews are okay lol
>israel is good because jews will keep to themselves
>based , why did we dislike them??
>wow why do you hate muslims they're just victims of the jews false flags (you have to love one or the other if you're a kike puppet)
>some jews are actually pro-white like us! we should ally with them like hitler did! (ignoring that hitler would not sign the haavara agreement if he knew they'd create the holohoax)

Too many newfaggots will see the well poisoning and believe it, especially if you just glance at posts here. The poison is seeping. Their poison will ultimately be our death.

STAY VIGILANT

We propose:
a) no more browning the west
b) no more supporting the EU and UN (who are indubitably arms of the Jewish political class's dominance)
c) no more warmongering with russia to distract russians and americans from their interior (jewry) problems
d) NO support for Israel, or other "good muslims". Be it in finance or military. Cut them off at the root. Watch them infight without our feeding hand.
e) NO more foreign aid to areas for the sake of foreign aid. Foreign aid should be used only to help a nation after a disaster. An annual stipend in the form of "aid" is theft from taxpayers and facilitates third world nations having exploding populations (who then flow across open borders into europe, russia, and the USA)

SUBVERSION & DISPLACEMENT IS THEIR END GAME

Their new playbook is trying to DISCREDIT positive policies and poison the well

STAY VIGILANT

Notice a massive bump in "jews are okay if they stay in israel goy" and "muslims arre just victims of the jews"/"false flag semites dindu nuffin" shilling?

Notice shills saying "le dividing zionist jews against other jews! Look at how publicly upset these jews are!!" and then ignoring how jews will publicly play enemy with their allies (a la USA and USSR to distract both their citizenry) to facilitate destroying host nations?

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g&index=25&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd

#
/qa/?

Well, let's say I developed a very healthy interest in helping whoever is trying to repeal GR15 (global rule 15, no ponies outside map) in his endeavor.

Whenever I can I look around in the catalog for his threads and participate constructively.

He is a little disorganized and it happens to be some 20 or so threads but constructive participation is the heart and soul of that board.

I agree that having all those threads cluttering the first few pages of the catalog makes things a little hard for the board but, well, that's the price for an honest discussion on the subject

It is revitalizing, sometimes even a simple "yeah, I agree and GR15 is an unfair rule" can really help being life to a thread that was almost out of the catalog. A slow board like that makes slow discussions worthwhile

Lots of complaining about Trump tonight.

Let us fight for a better future.

AWOO~

/qa/ is raiding

its inarguable hes causing more harm than good

he is actively dividing the Trump base, he is a literal divide and conquer shill

moderate Trump supporters who could have gotten behind some of his ideas were totally put off by the nazi salutes and disavowals

and now hes shilling against Trump poising the extremists who could have been useful for redpilling the "proisrael" moderates

yes, but did they say
>he we are communists, do you guyz want to be communists too?

they infiltrated and subverted and weren't even confirmed as real until Gorbachev released the files 20 years later

fact: anyone complaining about Spencer is a fucking jew

I LOVE that picture.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

theblaze.com/news/2017/01/08/obama-admits-i-didnt-think-trump-would-win-because-im-out-of-touch-with-the-american-people/

>President Barack Obama admitted Sunday that he never imagined Donald Trump would become president because he is out of touch with American people — saying that as president, he lives in a “bubble.”

>That, of course, didn’t stop Trump from becoming the president-elect.

>Responding to a question on ABC “This Week” from host George Stephanopoulos, Obama said that he most definitely believes that presidents should have term limits, citing two reasons: because the job is incredibly demanding and because it forces a person to live in a “bubble.”

>“The bubble is the bubble,” Obama said. “And, I think we’ve done a pretty good job staying in touch with the American people. But at a certain point you can’t help but lose some feel for what’s on the ground because you’re not on the ground.”

>Stephanopoulos followed up by asking if an example of Obama being out of touch was not realizing that Trump was connecting with the heartland of America and had a good shot at winning last year’s presidential election.

>“You didn’t think Donald Trump could win,” he noted.

>“Case in point,” Obama shot back. “So that tells me there’s a utility in the democracy refreshing itself on an ongoing basis.”

Can we Ban Canda already?

Is Jordan Peterson a meme or is he actually pretty insightful? I've been thinking about watching his videos for a while, but I want some other opinions about him before I watch.

awoo?

>This is fine

hahahahahahahahaha

AWOOOOMENT

Anyone who cares at all about Spencer is a retard.

How do I get into VIP parties at /Inauguration/ nice suit and tie?

is golden globe the same as oscar?

AWOO~

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/08/obama-says-hes-fine-with-changing-obamacare-to-trumpcare.html

XD

>Shills still posting in current year+2

black people posting the #nokidschallenge on Twitter

today just got better

HAUNT HIS DREAMS

some jews are okay lol

Me too! Save it, it's all yours my friend. :)

Does anyone else see it

No. Oscars are Academy Awards. This is another shit ceremony for the same thing

this- spencer is a gud boi who dindu nuffin!

(((Trump))) is the real bad goy here, thats why spencer is shilling against him now. I just can't believe he fooled spencer during the election, he must have learned some jew magic from jared!

Can somebody redpill on Trump supposed change on stance to the hacking? Is it true?

>This is fine.
MEME MAGIC STRIKES AGAIN

Why though, they obviously hate it here and at most they temporarily render it kind of annoying to use.

Nah dude. We should vote for the clowns who talk about 60 genders, Open boarders and white privilege because Trump wont gas Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=SAHvLAJ-5aQ

AWOO!

Holy shit. He looks devastated. And he looks OLD. He's aged a fuck ton, not just a lot. God, I hope he doesn't last long after he's out of office.

Both are Jews giving themselves awards

I like Trump and Spencer both.
I also think you are right. Who else could be so fanny flustered that they need to bring it up every thread besides a jew?

swagger from before the internet was even a thing

Not like he has a choice. Obama is probably the smartest Democrat in his party.

>moeblob lesbian kemonomimi orgy, the series
This is going to be a strong AOTS contender if DEEN fucks up KonoSuba S2.

Here fags, pay attention to this

Not only there are people trying to split the threads but there is this (very old btw) tactic of trying to split us between what they label "stormweenwers" and what they label "ethnic nationalists", or to try to pit different segments of the right against one another.

Just a reminder that that's an attempt to subvert our board and our General. Believe me: it is not for lack of trying that they still didn't succeed.

It is by sheer determination of a handful of posters that this general stays more or less immune to shills.

The same shill line that lettypol managed to pitch 8ch/pol/ against TRS and led to the former to give mod powers to antifa (not even making this up) to dox the "leaders" of the got laughed off this general on the very first day.

Have you guys ever seen how organized and active civil rights movements and specially black identity and black nationalist movements were in the 60s and 70s? People like Malcolm X, Isaac Hayes and groups and movements like Nation of Islam and Black Panthers were everywhere and even mainstream.

Then all of a sudden they weren't. Have you guys ever studied why?

Feds infiltrated, controlled, radicalized, discredited and then destroyed every single one of them.

White nationalism and conservatism beware. Same trick can be used against them.

Stay anonymous, stay decentralized and stay safe.

If your consider yourself part of a "group" or have a named "leader" or "spokesperson" or even a face, you are doing it wrong and easy prey.

Be incognito and stay safe and stay out of any infighting. We have enough enemies on the left and need none at our own side.

how do we uncuck trump now that he had to admit he was full of shit about the russian hacking thing?

AWOO!!

Anyone who doesn't support Spencer is a fag kike, he's the best leader that Sup Forums and the alt right have.

I imagine he's been working just as hard as Trump trying to find loopholes to save his legacy. Plus he has to listen to Michelle saying how disappointed in him she is, whereas Trump goes home at the end of every day to this...

What's some good political cartoonists that favor or aren't biased against Trump?

>>“The bubble is the bubble,”
sad

Public Service Announcement
>Public Service Announcement

Do not reply to anyone who mentions:

a) Stormfront
b) Richard Spencer

If you notice someone continiously engaging with shills who mention the above, filter them, because they're a shill too.

>Public Service Announcement

>Plus he has to listen to Michelle saying how disappointed in him she is

I could TOTALLY see that.

sir, this is a no anti-awoo zone move along

THIS
THIS
THIS

staying away from groups and staying anonymous is the most important key to avoid becoming controlled opposition and a target

>this is fine

Did we meme too hard?

The exception is obviously imaginary groups like the Memestaffel, 101st Shitposting Division, etc.

It really started to accelerate once Trump announced his presidential campaign too.
So much for 'black don't crack'.

THREAD SUCKS TODAY BECAUSE OF RAIDS. POST AWOO.

HERE IS GIRL AWOO X BOY AWOO.

>now that he had to admit

He hasn't. Fake News.

FUCK OFF NIGGER

Watch him you fucking faggot and THAT'S THAT

Another election to win folks. Get in here!
/AfD/ General

He is just one of many i like on the alt right.

he's very smart. i only watched a few of his vids.

That's not a really high accolade.

AWOO posters shit up the thread too

>CBS political director and "Face the Nation" moderator John Dickerson said he had "senior Republicans in the Senate calling me the day before the election saying, 'Here are the things Hillary Clinton is going to have to do to reach out to Republicans.' The premise was that she was going to win."

>archive.is/VTEXf

DISLOYALTY WITHIN OUR RANKS
NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIVES WHEN?

Apparently Lauren Duca has never seen the Navy Seal copypasta before and her goons are making fun of this email completely unknowingly

>That doujin

Ty Portugal

EHHHHh....

Rude

G O R I L L A W A R F A R E

I'm ashamed that Barack Obama ever was the president of this country. I un-ironically believe we should do our best to erase his name and image from history, and that Trump should be credited as the 44th President of the United States.

Kek.

>this is fine

He's certainly one of the best but Spencer clearly understands us and represents us best, if we don't rally around him it would be a huge mistake.

It's not.

Trump position on the hack was always the same

1) it was not a hack on the elections and had no direct impact on election results. No voting machine was hackers and every vote was cast and counted fairly. The election was not hacked
2) the DNC was hacked. It could be Russia, it could be a 400 lbs hacker. It doesn't matter, the emails are legit and they prove how crooked the hillary campaign was, getting debate questions ahead of time and colluding with th media

Bottom line is: election was fair, DNC was unsafe and their guts got spilled for the nation to see

BETTER THAN SPENCER FIGHTS

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>how disappointed in him she is
>she is
>she

>This is fine

No way was that the real title of the article.

Which election is first? France or Germany?

drumf btfo youtube.com/watch?v=hGkCb12U7iw

Ben Garrison

That poor dog

Awoo fags are just Jewish distractions to keep Sup Forums and the alt right from unifying with Spencer.

>the man who was cucked to DEATH

you should probably start mentioning in this that TRS is actively raiding us

outrageous.

Nederlands

damyum he THICC

France in march I think.

If they don't vote La Pen I'm done with the frog fucks. They deserve to turn black and Islamic.