How does Sup Forums feel about Amazon becoming an unstoppable juggernaught of capitalism?

How does Sup Forums feel about Amazon becoming an unstoppable juggernaught of capitalism?

Malls and large shopping centers are literally being driven into the dirt because they cant compete with Amazon.

You can get free two day shipping on Amazon. How are other stores even supposed to compete?

I use Amazon so i don't really care. They provide good services so it's understandable how unstoppable they have become.

Capitalism breeds innovation.

If the other stores want to compete, they need to think outside the box and find new ways to do business.

I ordered 1 thing from Kohls 10 days ago, and still haven't got it. never again.

The only downside I can think of would be that once they establish their dominance, they'll turn their heads and shit on their customers. Honestly shit like Sears deserve to be driven to the ground, since all that's there is overpriced shit and they rely on the illusion of sales to sustain profits.

>How are other stores even supposed to compete?

Amazon is only good if you know the exact product that you want. It's search function is useless.

Why would you buy something if you don't know what it is that you want?

How has that store has survived at all. I remember going there in the late 90's for school clothes and it was shit even back then.

people i mean women, like to go browsing

If they can't compete in a free market that means their product is inferior, so its ok

t. computer illiterate

Capitalism works, except when it's a foreign power with slave labor screwing you over.
Which is why muh free market is a meme.

Creative destruction.

>free two day shipping
What?

Also I always forget that private sellers can put shit up on Amazon as well. But it often results in people scalping the fuck out of things. Weird things like $20 items being sold for $5000.

that is one delicious looking bear

Amazon created a more efficient business. Eventually someone else will do the same. It's progress

Luddite fallacy. Amazon lowers the prices of shipping and products, which causes people to spend their money in other places. That creates new jobs, nothing is lost.

>you don't have to drive to a gigantic waste of space anymore to buy shit
>can buy shit while you shitpost now

Literally what's the problem here? In the future there will be something new that teleports goods right into your hands driving Amazon out of business and you will make the same thread

Amazon should become part of the USPS. It's an essential service.

Probably not for your country because of all the beheadings.

Fag in op's pic is the king of the trash can.

They can (and most likely will) fail their obligation to pay anything. They just bid for the lulz.

im currently buying a car engine, there are several different factors that go into it, that are not specified. its infuriating.

that is one fat bear

>malls

Who cares. Malls were cancer to begin with

Unfortunately this, but necessity is the mother of invention. Automation could also collapse an economy.

It can dig a hole and hibernate for 20 years straight. Maybe its preparing for WW3.

Niggers ruined malls, not Amazon

fuckin bigot. that bear is perfectly healthy

except amazon hasn't been making money, there whole business model is offer insanely low prices in the short term to drive walmart, sears, etc. out of business, and then once thats done they are going to jack up the prices and we are all worth off.

This shouldn't be allowed in a free enterprise system but obama has let amazon get away with it because jeff bezos is the democraps top donor

Mexicans.

Specifically super spic illegals that get tired of buying knockoff Polo shit from burlington.

Every time I've bought clothes online they don't fucking fit. Swore off it.

Malls are full of shitskins these days anyway.

Store here are shiiting themselves because amazon are looking to expand here soon, maybe the australia tax will be forced to go to be competitive

What exactly are you complaining about? That amazon should have to halt progress in order to be nice to the shitty stores that can't compete?
People will shop at the place with the best service/prices. Get over it.
To be fair Kohls has a fucking awesome discount rack for men. Last time I went I got a green dress shirt for $3, a nice suit jacket for $30, ect. Shit was cheap as fuck and good quality

This

Malls in America are jam-packed with niggers and spics now. Last time I went to one, I was one of the only white people in the entire mall. I could care less what happens to them now.

This shit right here.
We let fucking billionaires undermine our nations because "muh free markets"

I ain't gonna buy shit from Bezos since he wants to be the SJW William Randolph Hearst.

So many people willing to shit on their ideals for five dollars off and free shipping.

>once thats done they are going to jack up the prices

I don't think that will happen because another tech company like alibaba will just under cut them

I think I don't give a fuck because fuck brick and mortar shops when they charge 30% more and add state tax on top of it. If something on Amazon tries to charge me sales tax I'll choose another seller that doesn't.

I've been waiting for those Niggers to send me my package for 3 days now.

God damn all I want are my doggie's Chuckit! balls and my knife-ring.

Amazon is not great in Canada, you cant even buy a fire hd tablet.
The prices arent great, and many retailers will price match.