How do we make America "White" again?

How do we make America "White" again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtXVhCEtJS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we can't, but we can take a huge portion of it and make it a white country that we keep non-white people out of

repeal the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, deport illegals.

Gas the Kikes

>almost 40
>No kids

How can he protest white genocide when he is aiding and abetting it?

Yep, plus a bunch of muds won't want to live on the border of an ethnostate very long and will move away. Then we slowly regain ground.

Kill OP

This is the only solution that would work

>we can't
This is America. We can do anything if we want it badly enough.

You don't. Niggers aren't going anywhere in large number and there will always be a wave of beaners down south trying to push northward. The secessionists are right and the US is not a stable political entity in the long term. It's definitely going to break up at some point even if we don't know exactly what the successor states will look like. America is dead, but most people don't realize it yet.

Make abortion mandatory for people on welfare.

>again
Implying it was ever white.

It's easy, regain white in-group preference.

Once we get that everything else will fall in place, including women going wild and other problems that are discussed in here daily.

When will he read this in public:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtXVhCEtJS8

Argentina is doing just fine
So idk what's your problem

Start by hanging controlled opposition like Richard Spencer

Acceptance is the first step to recovery amerifat

>1776

>anglo
>white
pick one

The whites are better off without his genes passing on. He's an idiot

Make abortion legal for everyone except whites. That would be interesting.

also you stop being actual cuckolds and then calling Europeans who arent cucks cucks.

Are you kidding? He is like a Hitler youth

Interesting story to tell: Malaysia (75% muslim)
>muslim politicians want to drop chinese & indian population
>implement exactly your policies
>muslim women got abortions from non-muslim doctors anyway
>later campaigned hard for abortion
>women became 1/3 of congress
>minorities & women passed abortion for muslims

>muslim women got abortions from non-muslim doctors anyway

Maybe in those shitstain countries that would fly, but not here. I am just presenting a short term stop gap that would have the SJW's and BLM people doing mental backflips.

Pretty sure he just had his first kid..

How to filter images?

>unify America and Canada
>make Richard Spencer the new king
>kick out the darkies and kikes
>?????????
>PROFIT

4chanx has an md5 filter

but someone can just change a pixel

Become a cop and simply enforce the law exactly as it should be rather than ignoring crime for political or personal reasons.

>Spencer
>controlled opposition
He's the only one of you stormfront fucks who's not afraid to state his views in public

god damn you are all pussies. You wouldn't even call a black guy a nigger to his face, that's why you have to make threads on Sup Forums dedicated to slamming them.
>nigger thread? w-we're totally not obsessed with niggers though guys!

Sad!

He has two kids you fucking potato nigger.

Melanin tax of 85%

Deny immigration from black or brown countries.

Yellow countries: Only if they're hot Japanese.

fuck off all of you racist assholes. Go bang your sister or something.

make infertility required at puberty for men and women and in order to opt out of it you have to be given the right

fuck off weeb.

Compete in the market.

I can say with certainty, our women are not hot. Except to men that are attracted to the figure of young boys

Someone post pictures of his ex already

waah waah, someone is aware of his inferiority and has a complex about it

>This text always gets posted in these threads but I haven't seen it yet. taken from an earlier thread.

I'll lay out a few tips if you want this to be heard based on how these offices operate. For some, if not many of you, these will be common sense but I'll lay it out anyways.

1. Let's get a Hart-Celler Act general going to keep this effort going. Daytime Sup Forums could really propel this.

2. Don't just call your local Congressman once about this. Write a letter. Sup Forums needs to get a form letter going and spam that shit with a thousand different names. Quantity is the name of the game here. If you play dirty, do NOT use the same name twice.

3. Check out which House committees and Subcommittees your congressman serves on. If they serve on the Immigration and Border Security House Judiciary Committee, your voice counts more because your Congressman has extra clout.

4. There's a huge drive from Conservative constituents sending in letters urging the Congressmen to end birthright citizenship. If you can tie that into your letter as well, fucking kudos. You give the Hart-Celler Act grievances AND the birthright citizenship grievances legitimacy via numbers simultaneously. Killing two birds with one stone.

4. Don't contact any Congressman outside your district. They can't do shit for you and your letter goes into the trash.

5. If your state has a senate, FUCKING CONTACT THEM. All Sup Forumsacks from, for example, Virginia can contact a state senator about this. No, I'm not talking about the two senators from each state. I'm referring to the senate that states sometimes set up (I know NY has one)

5. But DO contact your Senator about this if they are Republican. In your letter to the Senator, mention you're contacting your Congressman and vice versa.