Black here. I've been reading up on racial differences lately

Black here. I've been reading up on racial differences lately.

Is it a waste of time to pursue any kind of engineering degree for me? Is it too much of a gamble if I don't know my IQ?

Are you good at math and science? If yes it doesn't matter what your race is.

The top 10% of African Americans have higher IQs than any other top 10% racial group excluding Asians. So you are probably good to go.

Engineer away.

Don't be manipulated by the idiots on here, dude.

Do what you want.

Ignore the Sup Forums posters. IQ is a measure of how well you can sit an IQ exam and is a dick waving contest between countries that try and rig the results in their favour.

Work hard and you'll be fine. A good work ethic is just about all you actually need.

>A good work ethic is just about all you actually need.

Not true. Good work ethic is a prerequisite to succeed, even the most talented students have to work hard to study engineering. But most people can't grasp math and science no matter how hard they work.

Of course not, work ethic is much more important than I.Q.

If you're smart enough to be self aware of such things if think you should at least try get the degree

If deep down you feel like it's something you've always been interested in then you should do it, even if some subjects you don't like. For me I was never a fan of math classes because they are boring and I always got shitty marks but I got great marks in all other classes. Even if your IQ isn't as high as your peers, the job market dictates that it's not what you know but who you know, so it's not such a big deal.

If you're considering it solely for "bix nood gotta get that money muhfugga" then I wouldn't pursue it, you will get bored of it and it will feel like too much work.

>But most people can't grasp math and science no matter how hard they work.

Can't say I agree with this. Hard work and devoting time to think things over have definitely helped me understand some concepts about those sciences better

I'd say most people just aren't interested enough

Believe me. I've tutored people in subjects like calc I and basic physics. Smart people, just missing the math gene. They can study for hours and hours every day and it just never clicks for them.

school is easy my dude.

just go to a branch campus of a good school and enjoy the ez one on one with profs and tutoring

you're stupid af

please stop lying to the poor man.

Fuck this cumeatian.

I hope he falls out a helicopter

Nigger for sale!

Math gene doesn't exist.

Read "A Mind for Numbers."

You can trust your gut on what your IQ is. If you take in and retain information well, you're probably good to go. Don't feel constrained by IQ trends. They just serve as a mean for racial groups.

If you're smart enough to look it up, you're probably good.

listen, you shouldn't ever let this place discourage you from trying to improve yourself

Are you actually black? If so, stop internalizing the garbage on Sup Forums and go get your degree. No one needs identity politics, they just need individual drive, determination, and self-control. If you're a white troll, then stop shitposting and go get a degree.

Obviously outliers exist nigger. Doesnt mean the general iq of Blacks being 75 isnt real.

OP, if you can handle it go for it. For all we know you could be an outlier.

>Black here
You're not fooling anyone.
You'll never feel this feel

What's your SAT score? If you got below 600 on math then you'll definitely fail out of an engineering program.

If you haven't already taken ap calculus and ap physics in high school you'll never make it.

Take an IQ test.

The fact that you're even considering asking this question & thinking about your abilities and future, is a good sign.

You are correct. STEM is very difficult and requires a high IQ.

The bell curve for blacks is centered somewhere in the 80s, but there is a standard deviation which have lower/higher IQs.

Niggers can easily get into graduate school with a 2.2 GPA, and they will even let you take remedial classes.

I had a lot of issues with algebra, but I thought calc was fine and trig was a breeze.

Even within racial groups, we don't learn at the same pace.

>Black here
>Americucks chrage in to the thread immidietly and start kissing your black ass

Why is USA such a cuck nation Sup Forums?

>STEM is very difficult and requires a high IQ.

lel

598 in math.