Redpilling people who are on the fence

Now, that I got you're attention:
Can people be conviced by argument to join Sup Forumss cause?

I stumbled uppon this video that shows the increasingly deteriorating situation for normal women in France due the sandnigger influx.
It is short, to the point and well produced and avoids the usual Sup Forums slang.
I say we need more of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y597ZkuhhsA

english dubbed version:
youtube.com/watch?v=5tSYGfEg1IY

>p.s. check the filename!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
youtube.com/watch?v=5tSYGfEg1IY
youtube.com/watch?v=RlNCVQGFrMU
youtube.com/watch?v=-B-z5lnLLqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A person has to be receptive to new information, especially that which will destroy a good chunk of previously held notions. This is not common among most people; it requires intelligence and humility.

Most people are conformist, approval seeking, consenus craving weaklings, just looking to fit in.
Als long as they're under the impression that most people in their immediate surroundings share and encourage the same behavior/oppinion they will tend to repeat those.
>(if you need any examples, just remember that ugly clothes you wore in highschool or that shitty band you pretended to like!)

Don't arge with facts! Because it wasn't facts that brought them to think and and act the way they do in the first place.

Just put their virtue signaling status into question and be conifident about it! - It is amazing how effectively this tactic works.

>Can people be conviced by argument to join Sup Forumss cause?
Not sure if an argument will work but staggering evidence usually sways minds. There was a YRYL thread on here earlier with a ton of immigration videos. Stuff like that and "With open arms" (I think that was the title) really opened my eyes to whats going on in Europe.

That's exactly why I now do this Example:
A: My friends boyfriend is starting a sanctuary for Syrian refugees at his college campus.
>You: Why is that?
A: Because... err... they need help (This allready puts them on the defensive)
>You: Why not helping at the homeless shelter, or animal shelter or retirement home, instead? They are allways looking for willing people.
A: ...
>You: I am under the impression that this boyfriend is just jumping on the bandwaggon hoping to impress people, while actually not doing any work.
>You: I am not impressed. Is anyone else here?

That way you force a reevaluation and they will shut up about it.

Correction: with open gates

>youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

I found that placing people to a majority group that does not approve of their view, what ever that might be, works very well.
Think of all the normies that come to Sup Forums to shitpost ironically or out of pure curiosity.

They soon find out that Sup Forums is does not raise their percieved status by agreeing with their truims.
They soon find out that Sup Forums is no hug box.
They soon find out that Sup Forums is the opposite.
Sup Forums is a hurt box.
It shows you that your nice and conformist behavior is worth exactly nothing.
That hurts.
That really fucking hurts.

That one is pretty disturbing.

bump for a good cause!

>youtube.com/watch?v=5tSYGfEg1IY

This is infuriating. I thought that Europe had anti-discrimination laws. Wouldn't disallowing women from entering cafes be considered discrimination on the basis of sex? Why isn't the local prosecutor doing anything?

Yes, but our arguments need to be given in small doses. I can't just immediately say that it's okay to want to preserve Europe and the US as a white homeland (or even just white majority), despite there not being anything inherently wrong with that. I can't just immediately point out that blacks have similar crime rates in different countries so the problem is more than just "my slavery!".

That video is okay... a major possible turn off is the immediate Trump profile pic -- the association with his name when it comes to immigration topics for bluepills is not nice.

What are you gonna redpill people about? That Drumpf will save the white race and AfD will make Germany great again? The idiots that still frequent the board at this point are as bluepilled as can be

That's why such videos as this Work very well.
It does not say anything about "preserve Europe and the US" as you put it.
It leaves people to come to their own conclusions, which is often the best way.
This is also the reason why ever more people are avoiding the MSM - they tell you what to think.
Smart people do not like being told what to think.

libs do EVERYTHING for (((their))) self-loathing agenda. EVERYTHING. if it doesn't fit the narrative they won't accept it.

bump

No, they don't.
Call them out on their virtue signaling and they usually cave in as soon as they feel exposed.

best way to make people reconsider their viewpoints on the world would be to simply show them the facts, and back it up extensively.

Another somewhat harder, though still easy option would be to red pill them though "memes," as in jokes that will make sense in the context (make your own fucking jokes, reciting ones from some fucking picture probably will not work due to the lack of context, hence why it is so cringey to talk about them beyond a computer)

Jokes work good in the sense that they put people off guard; it kills the natural defensive stature that people have toward those of dissenting views, and it as such makes people a little more interested in what you have to say, because... well, it's not only funny, but it is also interesting.

If you are charismatic, then depending on the way you portray yourself and your arguments and yourself (saying "all x is y because I say so" won't cut it), you may be very successful, or only marginally so.

If you're a fucking 4ft5 ball of lard with a face that resembles a cheese pizza, people will be put off by your shit unless you're sam hyde.

Oh I agree. My answering of the question was a separate thought from the video you posted.

The only problem with the video you posted is that, like I said, it has the Trump icon, and that could plant a preconceived notion that they should disagree with the video. Sad, but I think true based on previous kinds of surveys.

Bump.

One I heard from a friend returning from South Africa:
What's the diference between a tourist and a racist?
Just one hour.

Post more Enji Night pls.

Her proportions are GOAT. 11/10

There are multiple uploads of this on YT
One without the emperor, just for you: youtube.com/watch?v=RlNCVQGFrMU

I'm not sure what you mean by the context of a 'tourist' or 'racist.' Though in the context of germany, it makes sense, but I don't get where I would fit in there; you get what I mean famalam

Feminism and overall cucking out to women's every social demand makes most self censor and also makes them not able to even look into certain topics (holocaust, jews in general)
In the feminine way of thinking "the sky is blue, you stupid kike" isn't a true sentence because it's too mean.
We need to beat these people over the head with reality

Yes, its fucking hilarious. You can make these people renounce their entire ideology in 5 minutes if you so choose, especially the women

It was a reference to the situation in South Africa, but by now it is fitting for Germany, too.

more enji

THICC
H
I
C
C

Sometimes I actually feel like killing myself, because I know I will never tap anything that fucking gorgeous

you have to stay alive for the inevitable crusade in a few years!

bumpitty

"redpilling" stupid people has a high chance of ending badly for you, that person or some innocent third party

Even if it is just for the sake of being part of a suicide commando.

Fuck the idiots!
Read the thread topic!
>redpilling people who are on the fence

The idiots will follow the herd in the end

youtube.com/watch?v=-B-z5lnLLqE

well damn, if you're gona post Enji, my fav is her chun li.

It's fairly simple to turn one of a bluepill's viewpoints against another one.

Point out how Islam is at odds with western liberal ideas, such as lgbt and women's rights, democracy, pro-choice etc.

Ask why they would want more of such people in their country.

Ask them what they think of the stereotypical conservative right-wing uneducated redneck. When they respond that they dislike such people, remind them how much more conservative and uneducated the typical 'refugee' is. Watch as their brain does backflips trying to explain the inconsistensies in their own worldview.

comical satire rednecks vs. muslim
that actually might work

fuck

that was good

still not going to answer your question, but damn, I'm impressed

M-MOMMY I WANT MILKIES!!!!!

Don't care about your post or women in france, post more THICC

yeah, that was clever

You better take notes and step up with your quality of posting!

Great danke

LET THEM IN

OPEN THE BOARDERS

this shit already happens in south west/west sydney, there is a shitload of muslim ghettos

Melbourne as well

They are just starting to buy up a low income area and set up shops in Adelaide

These fucking shits spread faster than pooindaloos and then turn it into their shitty ghettos, at least the fucking poos don't push religious, assbackwards bullshit on you, they just stink and shake their heads.

GET THEM OUT THEY ARE THE WORST FUCKING PEOPLE

THEY DO NOT WANT TO INTEGRATE, THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING, GENDER MIXING MAKES THEM GO RETARDED

sure thing

Oi you faggots LEAVE MY WAIFU ALONE.

Are you proud of me sempias? I've been redpilling a German Girl for the past 2 years. She was kind of chubby and I've been helping her lose weight in exchange for her helping me in some classes. She's now a solid 8-9/10 and a non degenerate. Not only that but she enjoys when I make Nazi jokes around her. Doesn't give a fuck if people are around.

>Mfw she's now above my level.

Feels good to help people achieve stuff.

I must admit though, it could be that they just so happened to find the place that didn't let her in. I think they should have had more samplings.

T H I C C

I guess Ill stick around for the race war. Realistically speaking here, it will come down to a war between the East and West, not darkies and whiteys.

How soon until the world acknowledges we're basically in that war already, and goes for all out drafts/treaties/carpet bombing? You know, typical real war shit.