Tfw im a liberal hillshill that shits on trump whenever i got the chance so i have a good reason to avoid the draft...

>tfw im a liberal hillshill that shits on trump whenever i got the chance so i have a good reason to avoid the draft when trump forces every male below 30 to enlist in the second war on terrorism next year after 9/11 2.0 happens
>tfw i can spread my nu male genes by fucking trumpcuck wives while their trumpcuck husbands are in the middle east dodging IEDs and getting rocks and plastic bags filled with catshit thrown at them by arab kids in 105 degree heat
>tfw trumps presidency will be the best years of any liberal nu male because we can sit down and watch and laugh as pepe worshipping trumpcucks literally getting btfo in syria

>he actually took the time type this shit out
I stopped reading past the first sentence.
Epic animu image and heres a free (you) goodbye nerd

Guess what idiot I fucking love war and pray for this every day.

You will literally never get to indulge in any of these fantasies.

your wife or SO will literally be craving for cock when you're out there getting ambushed by ak rounds. My uncle did the same exact thing in 2004, I'm just continuing the family business.

>Malaysia

Stop.

Go back to drawing your shirt cartoons mike

Like the US military wants to draft you, most of the population would be dead weight in the military.

>he thinks everyone wants to be drafted and die for republicans in wars you shouldn't fight.
I'll only let myself get drafted if I have to fight in the american soil. You can go die being blasted by IED's for oil or whatever endangered goat the hajjs are holding in the middle east

>I'll only let myself get drafted if I have to fight in the american soil.
No dipshit, even if we were invaded you wouldn't be drafted. You are useless to the military. They wouldn't want to draft you.

not gonna fall for your bullshit, trumpcuck
have fun dying for trump k? but of course youre too much of a pussy to fight ISIS head on anyways, you're probably use the same hillshill excuse as i do, pussy.

Why would we fight them head on?
If anything we'll create unrestricted drone warfare and wipe out the middle-east via computer

Malayfag? You're STILL shitposting? Didn't you get enough assblasting during the election?
pathetic

drones and anything aerial warfare are expensive
aerial bombings during the iraq war costs 3 million USD per kill

You want to fight ISIS? Join the YPG or YPJ, Kurdish People's Army. America uses our air power to supress ISIS and regime forces (which I do not support as the rebels are jihadist scum). If you don't know how to fly or serve as a forward air traffic controller then you are useless to the military.

Kys mike

Fpbp libcucks BTFO for the 100millionth time CURRENT YEAR. I'm enjoying at this winning btw :^)

To dodge the draft you'd have to flee to either Canada or mexico. You'd just spread your genes to cucked degenerate countries and make them more cucked and degenerate. Hastening their collapse. I'm already enlisting, learning leadership skills, conditioning my body, getting in on enormous lifetime benefits, increasing my value in acquisition of resources to have top pick in Aryan genes. I pray for WW3. The world needs a culling and I'm happy to face it confident I'll be more than prepared to survive it.

and you're still shilling for trump on Sup Forums?
pathetic, sad!
Its like this the only place on the whole internet you'll get acceptance or something.

Is this why Canadian politicians and commentators so obnoxious, they are descended from draft dodging hippies?

My mind... You just blew it. Makes perfect sense

>then you are useless to the military.
feels good. Put that reminder in your head, be a good boy and go enlist, pussy.
This place's degenerate anyways

>the war on terrorism
>created by Hillary
>still supports her

Nice logic

I'm an engineering graduate student. I am useful to industry which means the military won't touch me. You are likely receiving some type of subsidy from the military to keep you content, don't think you're not involved.

Mike are you still butthurt that Trumpgen kicked you out for shilling your scrappy comic constantly?

Its real tough saying no to a liberal president that's supported by 99% of the relevant people in the US.
Good thing orange mcfuckface that nobody likes won.

>illegal aliens and commiefornians are relevant people
Go back to drawing your shitty comic, Mike.

>Good thing orange mcfuckface that nobody likes won.
Literally half of the country voted for him retard. I can't tell if you're just baiting us or if you're actually this stupid.

Lots of students suspended their education and get themselves drafted so they can fight during the Iraq war.

You're just a fucking pussy that screams for trump and wont do a single thing he told you, end of story.

You are fucking pathetic. Like a guy that votes for hitler and ran to the allies when he was told by hitler to man the machine guns.

Like a fucking tin can, all noise nothing inside.

Its acceptable to not like Trump. Twitter instabans anyone who tweets for the assasination of Obama and Hillary but let the death threats on Trump's life and kids go.

Go to a busy place now and scream Fuck Trump and enjoy the thumbs ups and amens.

>Lots of students suspended their education and get themselves drafted so they can fight during the Iraq war.
Nobody was drafted to fight in Iraq you stupid shit. The draft was abolished decades ago. Some people volunteered but that is completely different.

I didn't even vote for Trump, I just think you're a moron.

>shilling for trump
>on Sup Forums
where do you think you are, faggot?

Lol stay mad bro ;)

Fuck off Mike, we're not funding your patreon

>shilling for israel
>on Sup Forums
This isnt your average kike loving site, boy

>48$ a month
SAD.

can you please tell me what comics and patreon are you talking about and why my posts are triggering your keyboard warrior bitch feelings?

I never said anything about your shit comics jackass

Is this what shitposting has become? Is there really no more love for true and authentic shitposting out there? It's really become "lol ur wrong xD" as a form of trolling? Psshh. I remember back in my early days on the chans I would whip up a throwaway tripcode and start avatarfagging on levels faggots like you can only dream. I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime #2849 to trigger fans of generic weeb anime #2848 into oblivion. And this was for a random Tuesday. Nothing even special. Yet here you are snickering to yourself in a dark room, wiping away tears from your eyes, thinking you're the hottest shit that's totally untouchable, but what's this? You just wiped spicy cheeto dust in your eyes. That's the 7th time this week. I'm over here. Evolved. Shitposting from my phone, doxxing myself so fags like you can waddle their fat ass on my property for me to legally murder. "oh no an intruder" *shotguns*. And that's pretty much the whole point of this. You're a fucking loser and an awful troll. I've been trolling on bitches like you since I was 12. And here you are. Probably 30+. Kissless virgin. Getting angry at people on the Internet. I pity you.

Who's mike, you blubbering dumbfuck?
What shit comics are you talking about, again, you blubbering dumbfuck?

You are not white and not in the U.S.
Mike fuck off.
Go tell twitter about it.

He's a maymay gook
useless to everyone.

who the fuck's mike, you no life dipshit?

>syria

stopped reading there

8--chan owner

But yeah nobody gives a shit you faggot

You sound 16.

I'm a lesbian i sure hell know not a single women, liberal or conservative, would fight in the middle east

not only would the men not let the girl, majority of women would not be willing to

so have fun fighting and dying, i'll stay home comforting ur pussy

you seem to be in a lot of asspain about him
care to talk more about this mike?

Says the gook trying so hard to be white.
You're never going to make it.

I'm just asking you about this Mike you're so triggered about, pussy.
No need to be racist.

I'm so triggered about ........ pussy?
I guess in a way pussy does trigger something in me.
Fuck off @mighty_buzzer you self loathing gook.

>Maldraw mike is still coming here after shilling his shitty christchan comic all those years ago.

Wow, you really do never leave huh.

Uh-oh guys, looks like they just found WMDs in Malaysia.

Soz, not soz :^)

>tfw i'm literally last in line to actually get called up by the draft, the last male descendant with my family name
>tfw i voted for trump despite living in literally the bluest county in fucking Oregon
Lmaoing at your life faggot, have fun in your third world country