Was DBZ red pilled on race? Vegeta would often call other races "fish face" or "frog...

Was DBZ red pilled on race? Vegeta would often call other races "fish face" or "frog." He refused to call Goku any other name but Kakarot, his Saiyan name. He spit on Piccolo and the nameks. What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Planet_Vegeta#Exploitation_by_Frieza
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was a survivor of genocide by illegal aliens I think we know exactly what he means by this

Racist faggot white guy thinks he is tough shit for having a power level of 40k when the average being has a power level of maybe 2.

He meets somebody that isn't a complete pushover and realizes that his dumbass is maybe 1 step up the ladder that reaches into the heavens.

He isn't red-pilled. He is just a spoiled brat with the strength of 20,000 men (at the start). After he realizes his bitchassness could be pimp slapped back into an amoeba he becomes a lot more humble and shuts the fuck up.

>illegal alien
>bought the planet
Do you know what illegal even means

Saiyans also committed genocide on their own planet against the Tuffels.

Vegeta was based until he got NAMEKED

vegeta is the only one with a lick of pride in his heritage. he's nationalist as FUCK and therefore redpilled.

yes. vegeta was expansionist much like nazi germany and his world(country) was destroyed with nearly zero survivors.

once he got the shit kicked out of him by his other nazi buddy he focused on getting stronger to be stronger, and eventually saved his new home (america) from the commie forces of evil that destroyed his home.

Someone just post the piccolo dick gif already so we can get this over with

>GT
>canon

>only nationalist in show
>gay with green alien doctor from race that has no sexual identity

Truly ahead of its time

what is this, Sup Forums?

>gay with green alien doctor from race that has no sexual identity

is super really this fucking bad?

Kakarot is a fucking race traitor, race mixing dipshit. He was a member of the Saiyajin - The race that goes full Aryan god when they're angry. He chose to pair off with a nip and have mixed kids.

I know, there were no Saiyajin women to fuck on earth, and he never knew where he came from, but you have to look at this from Vegeta's position.

It's actually from Z. Nice try tho.

You never saw the piccolodick movie?

did Frieza buy planet Vegeta? He bought and sold planets he conquered but not sure he bought Vegeta.

>all saiyans end up racemixing
>mixed kids are stronger (stronger than their parents at young age, and could be stronger if they kept training)

You tell me. Pic related.

>can't understand sarcasm

Turns out it was simply kinda their military base
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Planet_Vegeta#Exploitation_by_Frieza

He got cucked out of his planet by spacejews and now there's only 2 aryans left in the entire universe, so he's forced to racemix with filthy humans to continue his bloodline

The story of vegeta is one horrible tragedy

of course it was red pilled

freeza represented an evil tranny jewlord taking over the universe while the people who stopped himher was a blond blue eyed Super Saiyan aka Aryan

thanks doc

Thanks doc

>Implying Saiyans aren't the space niggers of DBZ
Their destruction is overall good for the universe in general.

>4 u

Sadly this. Though Broly showed what a true pureblood was capable of.

It is a nice elaboration how he redpills Goku during the series and slowly gets "moderate".

>implying niggers aren't the niggers of DBZ and literally pointless in the series because of it

>implying namekians arent lazy space dindus

So peaceful, so at one with earth.

Africans didnt conquer shit, however saiyans were the conquerers until frieza and his ilk showed up (space jews).

Would breeding some Universe 6 Saiyans count towards continuing a pure lineage?

>NAMEKED

>Africans didnt conquer shit, however saiyans were the conquerers until frieza and his ilk showed up (space jews).
Actually they just warred with each other until they showed up and gave them technology and other stuff to fight.

the planet, the king or the prince?

jesus christ you fucking sicko get a life this is why we need to convert to blue

>did Frieza buy planet Vegeta?
>lol u mean prince planet vegeta? king planet vegeta or the planet planet vegeta
the irish are fucking dumb

I didn't know they had internet in ireland.

Get this disgusting leprechaun off Sup Forums

I think he was referencing a joke made within the abridged series.

leave the drunk alone

>Dat pic
Oh I'm laughing

Why isn't Vegeta the king of all sayians yet?

no it's not. :)

that's a spicy meme I haven't seen in a while

>Primitive monkey transforms into the master Aryan race and defeats the evil Jewish emperor.

Toriyama is based as fuck.

Vegeta was redpilled, the show as a whole wasn't. Bulma and Chichi were both racemixing whores, Krillin married a Realdoll, Tien was a pedarast that fucked Chiaotzu on the downlow, etc

thanks doc

yo NZer...shut the fuck up and stop posting retarded shit

i bet you got fucked up the ass by a maori savage

>Vegeta
>Humble
Did you forget the entire Buu Saga or what?

- It is stated that hybrids are WAY more powerful in comparison to 100% full saiyajins

+ they have more hidden potential thanks to the human/emotive part

human hybrids> pure saiyajin

hold up a sec. nothing wrong with women preferring men of the superior race.

here's exotic yovanna ventura. she has a preference for blond Aryan men. nothing wrong with that...

t. anglo that probably fucks colombians every vacation

Don't forget the part where God was a literal illegal alien from outer space, or the part where the King of whatever country DBZ takes place in was a fursona

>God
>kami

pick one

you're damn right i do

Three. Vegeta's brother is still alive, but they don't talk about him much.

thanks doc

what does kami mean user?

ITT: faggot neet nerd virgins.

It's not racist if you legitimately are the superior race.

you want the definition from shintoism or weeaboos?

He wants the definition from the language of the show, what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you a leaf on vacation?

Yes it is still racist.

Don't be a racist.

>nameked

How about you give me both? It'll help move things along

>aryan
>saiyan

>super saiyan is turning blonde with blue eyes

Of course it's redpilled. And it advocates for you to train your body to it's peak.

Vegeta eats green beans

nasty ass motherfucker slept with a namekan woman

Saiyans are a race of people who can become 10x more powerful by transforming to Hue-bros. But become 50x more powerful by transforming to Aryans. Pretty redpilled.

All the black people I knew always seemed to like Vegeta the most for some reason

He wasn't apologetic about his race being superior. Goku is the equivalent of a SWPL/cuck.

There's no such thing as a namekian woman.

>implying tuffels didnt subvert their democracy and secretly control their banking system.

The saiyans were defending their ppl from their jew-like proclivities

Thanks Doc

>Kami (Japanese: 神?, [káꜜmì]) are the spirits or phenomena that are worshiped in the religion of Shinto. They can be elements of the landscape, forces of nature, as well as beings and the qualities that these beings express, and include the spirits of venerated dead persons

Kami (weeb): god

Your dumbass is was talk about in Z.

Vegeta, Trunks, Master Roshi, and Bulma vote for Trump
Goku, Gohan, Tien, Yamcha, Krillin and Chi Chi vote Hillary (Goku accidentally votes for Gary Johnson)
Piccolo votes for unspecified third party. His vote will never be known.
Buu is Gary Johnson's only voter. At the end, he eats the ballot and fucks the voting place up.

Saiyans were black people
>savages
>primitive
>only knew how to fight
>solved disputes with fights
>took over their planet which included a race of intellectual superiors
>moved to a life of slavery

Pretty accurate if you ask me.

This shit is really fucking gay.

KYS

god and paper

>mfw even tho vegeta was redpilled he couldnt help but racemix with that hot thot bulma

>I too will racemix with a hot black thot. Cant help the urge brah

>A FUCKING LEAF

>>only knew how to fight
wat

There were no pure saiyan women left alive though

Yes.

Piccolo voted for the green party.

He made some comebacks and proved himself more than once

What he lacked in ability, he made up for in determination and persevearance

thank you user. And what was the title of the Namekian who lived on Kami's lookout? I want you to really use your brain for this one

How do you know all this about a shitty child's cartoon? You are pathetic.