Which sect of Christianity is truest and most capable of maintaining a civilized society?

Other urls found in this thread:

anepigone.blogspot.com/2008/12/religious-denominations-ranked-by.html
youtube.com/watch?v=khSo-bgjDT8
youtube.com/watch?v=JRneOUdqTE0
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp7bRPcY9q8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Legion_of_Decency
youtu.be/T3jcCn8sPlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The one's with the most white people, leading to advancements, an gradual understanding in the man-made foundation of religion, and then rejection in proportion to that whiteness

Could you rephrase- badly worded

Orthodoxy seems best.
t. recovering fedora

southern baptists

Catholicism is the ONLY choice

catholics see a maze? wew

Something fun to consider.

anepigone.blogspot.com/2008/12/religious-denominations-ranked-by.html

The one that focusses on real problems in the real world instead of interpretating shit into the xth translation of some old fairytales that were written by 100+ different people and somehow put together as one “consistent“ word of god.

I like most of what I've seen from Orthodox, they seem to do a solid job of preserving morality in Eastern Europe

>morality
>highest rate of AIDS in Europe
kek

They were commies less than 50 years ago, they are doing good relative to other ex-commie shitholes

Just Russia and Ukraine

1/2

The one loaded with pedophile priests?

None

youtube.com/watch?v=khSo-bgjDT8

>when the church modernises and reforms in order to ignore practicing most of the laws in the old testament of the bible, it is ok but when the church later modernises and reforms again in order to ignore other things in the bible, it is bad

Luther was right though, they didnt reform they just went back to what jesus said to do.

>Narrated by a chimp
>No sources referenced

What did Trudeau mean by this?

Baptist.

Well, Atheists and Muslim indeed are as useless as I expected

What are the unique core beliefs of baptists?

WE

WUZ

We believe in a HUGE seperation of church and state. No questions. Also we are the first American Christian branch. So Baptist was created by American because we thought the Puritans and Quakers were pussies.

Sounds pretty good, it seems Baptists (especially Southern Baptists) do a better job of dealing with degenerates than most of the liberal meme-sects

>The one loaded with pedophile priests?

Nice kike education, Bubba...

youtube.com/watch?v=JRneOUdqTE0
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp7bRPcY9q8

Quel mongol, j'écoute son chat sur Jewtube a chaque dimanche pour insulter les morons Baptistes...

At least I am a baptist then a nigger foot kissing catholic cuckold! Also just to warn you the Jews are part of the synagoge of Satan it says so in

Protestantism is the right choice, go worship your holy argentinian communist.

I don't understand how you suppose Luther or Calvin ignored God's word. Are you suggesting we should support the unbiblican institution of the papacy, buy indulgences, read our Bible in latin and burn those who disagree with us? The Vatican was a kabal of of corruption in those days. Today it's a festering wound of blasphemy on the Christian body.

>At least I am a baptist then a nigger foot kissing catholic cuckold!

Vatican 2 est une église de cocu...je suis un Cat trad, Bubba...je suis le vrai Catholicisme, pas le faux de Vatican 2 et de la franc-maconnerie,,,

How many Catholics are that reject the papacy though?

>How many Catholics are that reject the papacy though?

Littéralement tous les bons Catholiques du Québec...et je ne rejette pas l'idée de la Papauté mais la facon dont c'est appliquer aujourd'hui(le Pape est un franc-macon au service des sionistes)...

Quebec seems comfy desu too bad you are full of commies.

>Protestantism is farther from the teachings of christ than Catholicism

popecucks pls go

>too bad you are full of commies

National-sociliste, James Wong...on veut s'occuper de notre monde(vieux, handicapés, etc)pour ne pas avoir des cas ridicule come les USA ou quelqu'un de malade sort de l'hopital avec une facture de 300k...

Catholicism, it's the one that has history in the West and isn't Russian LARP tier, although I don't have much against Orthodox. I went to a Protestant church once, it was literally a gym filled with chairs, was fucking gay 0 spiritual connection/10

>it was literally a gym filled with chairs, was fucking gay 0 spiritual connection/10

Fuck, les petits églises de merde Protestantes pas de style, je ne comprends jamais rien...

>This church doesn't meet my required cult aesthetics 0/10

Orthodox Christianity is the only way to live a worthwhile life

WASP here, we built America and degeneracy has flourished ever since we started losing power to the jews.
It all started going downhill when we allowed you catholic bums move in.

You're going to have to speak English

At least put some effort into it, it was Walmart tier, they even showed a "funny" video half way through the sermon. What's the purpose of this, you are also a pleb, there are great Protestant churches in Europe.

>WASP here

It's the WASP's that sold us out, the Rockefellers and other elite did so. Of course the Irish niggers and Italians didn't help, but at least the Catholic church had some quality institutions to fight degeneracy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Legion_of_Decency

Read E. Michael Jones, for an intelligent Catholic perspective.

Except in Lutheran society you actually value self control hard work and discipline, where as in Catholic ones you could basically just enjoy yourself and confess to nullify.

>inb4 look at Sweden
>implying Sweden is somehow Lutheran still

That's not how it works though, it has to be genuine. You can't just say "hurr durr, sorry priest, can I go to heaven now"

semitic church like assyrian church

>kike religion

How about dead christianity. Nonexistent christianity. That's the best kind.

Surely you jest...

so like nigger christianity ?

Cathodoxy are both fine. Protestants are a meme religion and it's no wonder that it's dead in Europe and only alive in some parts of America.

Catholicism works for me, but I can also respect orthodoxy. The only branch that really pisses me off are babtists, they're interpretation has to be fucking retarded so the inbred simpletons that follow it can understand it

you are free to return to your paganism

Can someone explain the image's message regarding Orthodoxy?

Protestant, it's the only biblical postion
Catholics aren't Christian

>youtu.be/T3jcCn8sPlE

The Pope says I can be anything I want and still go to heaven. Your logic is flawed!

Catholicism.

It only dissolved because
> muh freedom of religion

Amen brother you are the light of the earth.

Catholicism is a false religion of man

nice meme

Catholicism or Orthodoxy. Both are good. Protestant today is almost heresy

>being a christcuck
>any year

Why

>they even showed a "funny" video half way through the sermon

This Protestant-led movement to make Christianity "cool" and "hip" is, along with being complete cancer, a threat to the faith. Seeing this bs seep into Catholicism with Bergoglio's liberal pandering is depressing.

>sect

Please don't think like this -- having so many branches, refusing to associate with each other has been a tool the enemy has used for centuries, and it's tearing people apart. Personally I'm baptist, but just focus your life on what the Lord wants you to do and you will be fine. Matthew 6 mentions no sects, it's applicable to all who believe and follow.

>Protestant today is almost heresy
It always has been.