So why are you not taking Ritalin user?

So why are you not taking Ritalin user?
> Weight loss guaranted
> productivity through the roof
> No worries at all suddenly
> Down 3 kg after one week.
> You can drink beer like a pro

Sell one row of them for 20 dollar to students.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24862742
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19587858
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont need ritilin because my country isnt a non country

>checked
go to the gym faggot

This post makes no sense

What is Alzheimer's disease

I am. 35 mg concerta 3x/week. I have never been more productive and successful in my life

cause i dont need methampethamines to feel like a functioning human being

even tho i could legal get that shit for next to nothing

no, you need a black hard pill ingested orally dont you sven?

>ritaline aka meth

Because reasons

35 mg three times a week? I am on 3x10 mg a day.

where can I buy this that's not going to scam me?

its cheap but on doctors reciept. I would guess someone at the nearest university knows. I

I don't remember.

I don't want to try to find someone who has a prescription and will sell me some. I want to buy from a site with bitcoins. Just wondering if anyone knows a good one

A fucking doctor you spergihetto fuck

I don't even know if I would get it prescribed and even if he did give it to me I might get a shit one. Or be asked to do some kind of evaluation or something. I just would prefer to buy it straight up

I am starting to get tired, 5 hours since last dose, should i take another one as i do not want to go to bed,

cycling dose is not a bad idea. just keep in mind that ritalin is more similar to cocaine than the other stimulants. your sex drive will go up, you probably will start to get dry mouth, these things also happen with meth. I'm not saying Ritalin is as bad as meth, but yea structurally it is very similar to cocaine and its main effect works on the same receptor, which i believe in the dopamine 2 receptor. also don't forget to eat and drink enough water. taking this shit and forgetting to eat will cause health problems. use responsibly and take breaks, also make sure your liver or kidneys don't give out.

Did you not have friends at school?

>taking any kind of drug or medication to enhance your performance

fucking loser. if you're unable to accomplish anything without synthetic substances to help you, you might as well just neck yourself

>?
Sure, say that yourself while i thanks to legal drugs works faster, harder and better than you and get your promotion...

Seriously considering it. Regular cannabis because of chronic pain, need something to concentrate. Bump for serious interest.

wtf like I'm going to start asking people I'm friendly with in my course if they are taking ritalin??

because i dont need it?

he is an ameriburger, they are all useless druggies depending on drugs there - its the norm

just look around on facebook, ask weed dealers

I just want to buy it online like a normal person

ritalin is actually neuroprotective may PREVENT dementia.

Basically when you are old, your brain cells have less stimulation so they atrophy and die. Increase in stimulation from ritalin prevents this.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24862742

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19587858

True story. I know a very famous MIT Professor. He had procrastinated on writing a few grants, and got his doc to write him a script for Ritalin. He said he was up for 3 days straight and wrote like a machine. He said he was so focused, he couldn't believe it. After three days he crashed hard. Still pretty funny.

yes its extended release. I like to take days off to avoid tolerance and dependence

god call, how long have you taken them?

haha, never taken any of that shit in my life everything is going well here.

i don't understand why people fall for this shit. why not just be confident and rely on yourself and your own abilities rather than on some drug that temporarily enhances your work ethic?

it doesn't make you smarter than you already are. inevitably, as with all other drugs, it makes you unstable and once you become too used to it and too reliant on it, the effect wears off and you're just a no good druggie who can't do shit.

>drugs make me super human
lmao. stop this meme. i know plenty who take these things and they're still losers and everybody knows it, because when they get a good grade every once in a while, everybody knows it's because they took drugs to get there.

taking these things are like robbing yourself of every success in your life, because instead of attributing it to your own effort, you instead makes it a feat of the drug.

don't get me wrong, i look down on you for doing it and find you pathetic, but still you should take my advice

I can. But I would rather surpass my natural potential

Sure thing Anders.

about 2 years. Have not had any issues with tolerance and I feel fine if I go a week or two without it.

My rules:
Do not increase the daily dose
Do not take for more than 3 days in a row

I like to cheat. My mental endurance SKYROCKETS. I am sharp for 12 hours straight. This can not be done natty.

Meds are for the weak. I don't even take Tylenol.

If a friend of yours is taking ritalin, ask them if they'll sell you some. It's easy mate. Or if a friend of yours smokes weed or something similar then ask them if they know anyone who could hook you up. Pretty easy.

Best stimulant RC for productivity?

Please respond

Did he win the grants or did applications into the trash?

Caffeine.

This. Though, I'm rarely ever sick. Even when I am sick, I just deal with it. Medicine makes your body weak.

>tfw on 60mg of vyvanse right now
feels good

amphetamine*********

Literal bluepill. Enjoy your dopamine burnout and enslavement to the pharmaceutical Jew.

destroys your hunger
>prevents you from making gains
destroys your sleep
>prevents you from making gains

keep it up you skinny little faggot im sure your pale twig body makes all the ladies cream themselves

gave me heart palpitations and when I got off them I was in bed for a week.

I'm good. I'll stick to green tea and my superior intellect.

Dont fuck with your body chemistry unless you really have to.

obviously im right and you're just unable to produce any counter arguments. it's all good though, if you want to take them go ahead, but don't think you're secured a well paid carreer by doing so.

t. someone who works in an industry where cocaine, ritaline and similar substances are widely used but those who do usually fail after a few years because drugs only provide a temporary boost

>Medicine makes your body weak

No. Your body is weak. Medicine only decreases your chances of dying from something modern science can cure despite your immuniological shortsomings.

It becomes an unhealthy habbit quite easily.

i can do that at work if I need to or if there's pressure up to exams

but i guess the sheeple need their orally induced jew to properly function

That works too but caffeine is dirt cheap. 20 g for $10.

>muh gains
literal manlet tier

It's bad enough that stimheads cuck their brains up, and then they have to try to convince other people to do it! Where's Duerte or Pence when you need him?

>implying manlet gains are even real

faggot suck my dick you probably dont even need to get on your knees

here's how I know you don't lift, hard gainers don't eat because they are hungry, they eat it for the gains. Sleep is only "destroyed" if you're a weak pussy faggot.

heres how i know youv never taken ritalin

it makes you nauseous and unable to stomach food

amphetamines destroy your sleep regardless of this retarded attempt at an argument:
>Sleep is only "destroyed" if you're a weak pussy faggot.

its a clinically diagnosed effect and symptom of ritalin use retard

enjoy being a slave to the pharma jew instead of just working out before you have to study

whatever's closest

it fucks up your testosterone production

If you dose in the morning ONLY your sleep should be ok

And if you smoke weed you can eat. Still hard though.

Also taking amphetamine class stimulants permanently alters your neurochemistry in ways we don't fully understand so there's that

t. Nigel-Ahmad Fannybottom

Amphetamines tend to be neurotoxic.

>it makes you nauseous and unable to stomach food
It might do for some people with weaker genes.
>amphetamines destroy your sleep regardless of this retarded attempt at an argument
If you are incapable of maintaing a normal lifestyle then, again it boils down to poor genes.

There is side-effects to everything, even to over the counter painkillers, theres a certain percentage of that it will have different negative outcomes, but I have never heard of anyone ever getting affected by any of those side effects.
AND now back to ritalin I have never nor have any of the people I know experienced any of the side effects, i suspect it's because of our superior genes.

What I was about to say
Ur ducking retarded how does that actually make you any better at anything

>muh genes can overcome amphetamine affects

yeah im going to stop replying to you now, you clearly are either a troll or a complete fucking retard

>retard
Heh, i love when stupid people give up.

sure, but I am talking EVERYDAY. Imagine having that kind of performace day in and day out. My I complete a year of work in a couple months

yes, but ritalin is not and actually can protect against amphetamine induced neurotoxicity

Ritalin is fucking speed lmao
Take a few pills and youll get high as fuck

nah, I chopped and snorted a whole bottle of that bullshit once, then I got mad and just went and bought some real drugs

ritalin is bullshit, most pharma shit like this is

Kek I had him too! Here is a copy of his request. Not sure he ever got it approved.