That's how sane gun laws look like

that's how sane gun laws look like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want an sg550

well buy one

Maybe if their laws were stricter, they wouldn't have so many shootings all the time

seems like every day I hear about a mass shooting in switzerland

don't you also have laws explicitly forbidding turks and albanians from owning guns?

yes. balkanshits, turks and sri lanka fags cant own guns. mostly because they would buy them here and smuggle them out.

Nah. Too many laws.

>Sri lanka fags
how many sri lankans do you have?

Cant find one in usa, any ideas?

The point of the right to bare arms is to defend yourself from the POTENTIAL tyranny of the government. Any other reason to own a weapon is merely an accessory to such a reason to own the weapon in the eyes of the right to bare arms.
Thus reasonably it can be concluded that until we make a weapon that fires mininukes that can be bought cheaply by anyone, that we should not ban any weapon, ever.

Their around. Check gunbroker but be ready to pay.

Sig still sells their 55 series nonstop and their pretty affordable.

Repeal the NFA, remove the restriction on marijuana so simply smoking week doesn't erase your gun rights, and allow national carry reciprocity.

Then we'll have sane gun laws.

Then we'll have sane gun laws

What's a reasonable price range for one do you think?

gunbroker. theyre not imported anymore and the ones that are still around are expensive as fuck. its kinda cool but

>paddle mag release
>reciprocating charging handle
>9lbs unloaded

garbage

US gun laws would be a lot more intelligent if they forbade hispanics, niggers and muslims from buying guns too

Nah, they're still bullshit, you can't even carry.
But don't worry, in march you'll have the same laws as the rest of the EU : all semi-autos banned, magazines capped to 10 rounds, etc.

I am Hispanic and I have 7 guns one of them is from World War II

I am also a literal historian and a substitute teacher so probably not the norm

Black=/=nigger
Hispanic=/=spic
Muslim=terrorist

Any person that is incapable of speaking proper fucking English = gtfo my country

i meant the mestizo mexishits you have crawling around

spanish-americans or whatever you are tend to be alright as far as I know

Does it require a Swiss citizenship?

It can't be too much as most of them are Tamil refugees we vetted and accepted while their country went to shit years ago. I would guess 10-20k top.

pic related is the total of foreigners in switzerland and where they're from.

I live in Texas actually, most of our Hispanics are really just fine

Still need a decent price range for an sg550 though

No, a C resident permit. The equivalent of your green card.

You mean most of the ones in reasonably affluent parts of the cities

don't drive around south texas without a gun

Not because 25% of your country are Jews and the ones banned from buying them are, surprise surprise, Muslims?

But that's common sense user

They took a bunch of t*mil terrorist "refugees" who would've brought the guns and smuggled them to their militant buddies here

Do the Swiss have some other retard laws to make up for their based gun laws? Or are they just the uncucked?

What if you have citizenship from an EU country?

RARE
A
R
E

No, just uncommon, actually

I have no real opposition to this, except maybe the "3 weapons per permit" thing. That's just administrative money grubbing

It dosen't matter. If you don't have a permanent resident permission you won't get a gun.
You can shoot them but not buy them.

>permits are just a superfluous tax
>sane

What could possibly allow you to pass your free background check but make you fail the permit background check?

The permit is nothing but another name for registration so the government knows who has the guns

Under 1k. But you better already own an AR or AK before you start buying the heavy ass hybrid of both. It's basically a heavy AK that shoots AR pews.

Alright.

Then let me do this.

I`ll grab a free weapon. Let us start with something like the old M14. Wood. No pistol grip. Undeniably safe and perfect for using to hunt big game.

Then let us add some upgrades to it... and a drum barrel.... and rails, yes, rails are fun... aaand...

now it has become a permit weapon.

What is the government going to do about that? Ban assault plastic?

Also, you are wrong. The p226 is a free weapon in switzerland. As is the Fabarm Martial.

In fact, in switzerland you require a permit for automatic weapons.

Such guns are nearly impossible to get in the USA. They cost 30k+

So in many ways, the USA is much more restrictive than the Swiss.

>Letting government control who gets guns
>Letting government control who gets ammunition
>Letting government tax you with "Permits"
>Letting government keep a private record of every gun and every bullet
>Letting government choose which weapons you're allowed to have
>Sane
Stay cucked retard.

>autistic screeching
-t. ancap

Try going to a gun show with a $100 bill and no ID and walking out with a shotgun and no paper or electronic receipt in Switzerland.
That's why America is the shit.
Because the gun show "loophole" protects liberty and freedom for all people, not just the ones the government likes.

Come back when you have an argument you snow covered shit stain.

Pre '98 gun laws were based. People were actually allowed to carry them and not only lock them up in safes.
The new federeral law is constantly altered for cuckoldry towards the EU.

making fun of ancaps is a perfectly valid argument. but watch some molymeme videos and leave us alone.

>bare arms

what a fucking idiot.

curious, whats Switzerlands Self Defense laws like?

otherwise for buying a firearm i agree those dont seem like bad laws at all.

One of the biggest reasons for owning guns is so the government has to think twice about being faggots. It's kind of hard to intimidate them when they have everything about you and your purchases on file right down to a photo of your butthole.

There should be no such thing as a "Gun law".
The only based gun law is true unregulated freedom to defend yourself against any aggressor.
Gun laws are just governments trying to enslave their people.
That's why the second amendment is part of The Bill of Rights and not a law.

Fuck I wish I was American or Swiss

GODDAMMIT IF I WANNA OWN A TANK I SHOULD BE ABLE TO

Still no actual retort? Stay cucked faggot.
Keep letting your government tell you what you're allowed to have.

you dont seem to understand the concept of government. so keep living in your ancap basement.

This is not true. You cannot do that in the USA.

You need to show ID. There is no loophole. All you need to do is go to one and see if they will sell it to you.

Even if its mailed, you still have to show ID.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8

Yes you absolutely can.
As if some brazilian can tell me more about the gun laws in my own country.
Go to any gun show in the south or any state that still respects our freedom and you'll be in and out without so much as making eye contact.

You still haven't made a single point.
Go ahead medkit, explain to me why the government should be in charge of your right to defend yourself.

B-but das raycis

that some really nice autistic spergrage. keep it up friendo :^)

>Hard to get carry permits
Dropped

I should explain a little further
If you go to the companies that have a booth at the show and pay taxes you will most likely have to do a background check.
HOWEVER if you go to ol' bubba and his plywood gun rack at the end of the isle who is just trying to make some quick cash, there will be no background check.
But I wouldn't try it if I were you, those kind of people don't take kindly to non-whites.

You've now failed to defend your point 4 times in a row.
Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can clearly see you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.

Can you get a CCW permit?

>reeeee why does no one want to discuss something that was discussed a trillion times before

>reeeee I'm going to make baseless claims on a political image board and then refuse to back them up because I make up some random number and say it's been talked about too many times
You are literally the dumbest person I've ever seen.
Make a bullshit statement and then claim you don't have to back it up because it's been talked about before.
KILL YOUR SELF

europe sucks. i hate you all. a deep, deep loathing. bunch of manginas, i hope jamal dominates you pussy asses.

Honest question:
Would you buy a gun with an inverted barrel? A bit of testing has shown to me that a gun with an inverted barrel with the right mechanism can work just as well and be more accurate, but I'm curious if you would find it too weird to buy.

CCW permits are more liberal kike cuckfaggotry.
Why should you need a permit to put something in your pocket?
It makes so little sense that it literally defies logic.

>You are literally the dumbest person I've ever seen.
so you guys must not have mirrors (yet)

Are you talking about a reverse threaded barrel?
I don't want to be responsible for a potential gun owners death but I can't think of any reason why that should be dangerous.

Still can't think of how to back up your claims medkit?
Stay cucked.

What about pipe guns?

Here in the USA you can manufacture your own firearms at home - which can take a matter of minutes in the case of a slamfire pipe gun.

So long as the gun meets all relevant laws (barrel length, etc) it's totally cool. There are lots of slamfire videos on YouTube from amateur builders.

Totally agree with you. But there is no way that anything gunrelatet is added to our constitution.

On the long run, I'm outta here if possible. Things only spiral downwards here in Europe at the moment and it's just a matter of time it affects as well Switzerland.

Americs would have almost no gun violence if we forbade niggers and spics from owning firearms. White people use guns for crimes at statistically insignificant rates that it's not even worth mentioning

God gave us the right to bear arms not congress and don't you forget that.

Oh, no, I am referring to a gun where the barrel is located below the trigger, with most of my builds placing it either below the bottom of the palm, or in line with the ring finger. This reduces the felt recoil significantly, and makes even large cartridges be easy to control. I'm mostly curious if such an arrangement would be too weird to even try to pitch it to a company. I have a working model and everything, I just don't see the point of going further from just a fun janky built if no one will buy it.

He does have a point, thought. What justification is there for the government to keep a registry of all those guns?

but God doesnt exist and thus your rights dont exist.

Not an argument. But then again it's typical liberal policy to respond with ad hominem attacks instead of presenting a counter point.

Thank you, user.

Europoors will never understand freedom. They are subjects, and not actual free human beings.

>But there is no way that anything gunrelatet is added to our constitution.
No with that attitude there won't be.

I personally hope you look to America for your future home, we need all the like minded freedom loving individuals we can get.

Don't cut yourself on that edge now

hand in your guns until you can prove that god does exist.

This country was founded under god whatever it may be. This is an inalienable right that you are born with much like breathing fresh air.

No, that is how living like a cuck looks. Not to say we don't have a certain degree of cuck in our own laws due to leftists eroding the COTUS, but the idea here is that bearing arms is a RIGHT, rather than a privilege. We require them to fight tyranny, so it makes no sense having to ask said tyranny for a weapon to fight them with.

This I think is the closest I've seen to what you're describing.
I think your biggest problem will be designing an aiming system for what you're making.
How do you aim with a barrel that's under your hand?
You could always do a laser but a lot of gun people will see that as gimmicky and unreliable.

Switzerland is actually safe, you don't need to carry there

The difference between us and OP is that while our laws might be cucked we know how it should be.
Versus this dumb nigger who goes around parading government control and background checks over every round and rifle that comes off the shelf.

Currently, I have very ugly sights for it, so that would need work. I just haven't becuase I don't need to shoot anything farther than 50 meters for the tests, and because I have a good grasps of it's bullet path so aiming is relatively easy.

>Bill of RIGHTS not bill of needs

Pics?

If there's another one of this threads I'll post them tomorrow, I keep all that shit in my workshop.

Google sight over bore. A large sight over bore distance is not desirable in a handgun.

Seems less strict than most American laws, besides the $50 fee for what amounts to a 4473.

I like gun owners to be responsible

We have many irresponsible people

Ty sir

>yes. balkanshits, turks and sri lanka fags cant own guns.

>We have many irresponsible people
According to who? You? Obama? Some fuckhead at the ATF?
God is the only one that should be passing judgement. No one gives a shit who you would "like" to have a gun.
This is our constitutional freedom not a fucking facebook post you fucking idiot.

God exists because once you do the research, there are too many (((pure coincidences))) for him not to exist.

I was an atheist for the majority of my life and now I see it for what it was: another false belief system, just like religion.

God exists, and spirituality is important if you wish a good life.