You know, she's right. It's the same thing in Britain...

You know, she's right. It's the same thing in Britain. No respectable corporation wants to set up operations outside of London because middle england is full of backwards, racist idiots.

Then those same short-brained middle englanders go out and vote for parties that will foster even more racism and conservatism and as a result companies stop investing in the country.

Is it the same in your country too?

Other urls found in this thread:

wbur.org/politicker/2016/11/08/massachusetts-election-map
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah it's really bad over here.

After reading that bitch's Facebook rant I think I finally understand the communist mindset.

We should be parading her head around on a stick in the public square.

i love it. the democrat party is so anti-white now they dont even want the blue collar workers that used to fill their ranks

this
how the hell do they ever expect to win again

They want to hire cheapo foreigners so they go where the cheapo foreigners are. What about this is news?

really makes me think...

I've tried deciphering what she's saying but I always have trouble.

Is it essentially being for reverse-gentrification in white areas?

>See the problem is you guys aren't liberal enough. If you were liberal, we'd move there. America needs to be all liberal and then we wouldn't have problems

This is what liberals actually believe. Also, this woman seems to fail to realize that "democrat cities" are like 20-40% Republican depending on the city, and some pockets of their state are purely Republican.

Look at this map of Massachusetts voting:

wbur.org/politicker/2016/11/08/massachusetts-election-map

That is a "liberal elite landslide state", and it has deep pockets of red. The only areas that are firmly blue are cities like Boston, college towns like Amherst where all the dumb young college kids vote blue, and fag centers like Northhampton.

States are more mixed than these idiots would like to admit.

that's what both sides believe. You want people to be more conservative. They want you to be more liberal.

>no educated person wants to live in a shithole with stupid people. Especially violent, racist, and/or misogynistic ones.
Then why live in big cities, that have more blacks and hispanics, and are more violent and misogynistic(racist too, but in this goober's mind poor brown people can't be racist).

In the current year, the only way to truly check your privilege and understand what it's like to live in a ghetto is to reduce all functioning cities into ghettos. Then you can learn

Nah, then shit would end up sliding way too far on the other end of the spectrum. The concept of balance doesn't seem to mean much.

>conservative
>not just what liberals were 40 years ago

i don't really understand what you're trying to say.

After reading half her shit i gave up on trying to be diplomatic. People like her, the whole staff on cnn, black hitler and all the fucking niggers twisting the kidnapping to be about how they are "oppressed by the man" made me full racist. These people made into something i really don't like. I have taken the red pill i guess.

*insert leaf flag here*
Intelligent city dwellers voted for Hillary. Suburban and rural retards voted for Trump.

I'm not surprised, you seem retarded.

Every liberal who writes things like that lives in the whitest part of that city. The shitholes full of violence ARE their city, they just don't go to those neighborhoods.

>You want people to be more conservative.

I don't recall ever saying that cities like Northhampton need to purge their fags and that Massachusetts needs to stop their environmental initiatives or that it's a problem that people chose to vote differently. But the error is understandable. I'm not a Trump voter.

>companies don't want to operate call centres in places full of violent, racist, misogynistic, stupid people

and yet there are shitloads of call centres in india

by the very nature of conservatism it doesnt change.
by the very nature of liberalism it is prone to change.

it makes sense though, it's just relative to the times. Puritans and Lutherans were considered "liberal" at one point.

Yup, you're retarded.

>inb4 not an argument

I'm not arguing with you, I'm just insulting you.

Haha god I hate that leaf. I wish I was a 1337 hacker and could find him irl

I know that, but the sheer hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness drives me up the fucking wall.

>Accept (((progressives))) or you won't get any businesses!
I think we're better off without, thanks.

/thread

i should clarify that liberalism = progressive, im talking in context to today

What is retarded about what he said there? The only thing I disagree with is that he said conservatism doesn't change, because it does as the status quo changes. Otherwise, he's right. Confederates were the democrats of their era, but by today's standards they would be considered staunch far right conservatives.

>No respectable corporation wants to set up operations outside of London because middle england is full of backwards, racist idiots.
Boy, have I got some news for you on the new demographics of London, Muhammad.

I forget who said it, but liberals like this, their only real goal is to feel smarter than everyone around them. They thrive on this feeling. You can write nonsense like this when you truly believe you are uniquely intelligent and everywhere you aren't is by definition less intelligent. You can do this even if your job is barista or blogger even.

I'm still curious as to how "Europe" is an available option for a proxy.

He lives in Toronto, 99% chance.

The reasons why companies want to operate in large urban areas with high standards of living, easy access to skilled/cheap workers, and fantastic resources and infrastructure is fucking obvious.

It's not because small towns are full of bigots or lack diversity. Corporations do not give a fuck. They will operate out of North Korea if they think it will make them more money.

The majority of towns that voted for Brexit in the UK are just wastes of space. We live in a service economy in the 21st. They don't get any investment because there's no logical reason to invest in Burnley or Doncaster or whatever shithole those worms live in. It's against the UK's best interest to fucking bury them because you'll always have a choice of getting money back for investing in London or losing it for investing in a bunch of ex-miners and their drug dealer children.

And the reality is that free trade agreements and unlimited cheap labour is bad news for those guys so they should vote to out of things like the EU.

you sit in the EU coffee shop

Considering lefties know fuckall about the economy, I'm going to have to say no, piss off.

>Call middle Americans violent, racist misogynists who live in shitholes no educated person would want to live in

>Be surprised when middle America votes against you

Never change the midwest/south.

I don't want these faggot communist fucks coming to Kentucky.

>nobody wants to live with stupid violent people

so why invite refugees then?

personally i live out in the country and im fine with it, libtards stay the fuck out