ITT: Sup Forums in the year 2080

I just bought some newly terraformed land on Titan.
I hired a survey crew to check for minerals, and the results came in...
I'm a millionaire now, AMA

Wow 1 million dollars? That'll barely buy you a loaf of bread

>mfw Alpha Epsilon 44673 is 60% human

How many white people are left in 2080?

What happened to Britain?

I'm planning on starting an ethno-colony on the surrounding land I purchased.
I'm buying as much as i can afford with all the palladium and Silver I've mined up.
If you want to join up, here are the coords. on Titan
30°26'36.15"N, 88°32'13.81"W

My farm needs more stock nutrition is anyone selling VietGrow anymore?

>Willingly living on Titan
>The only body in the solar system besides Earth with a majority black population

>A
>FUCKING
>CONTINUALLY GENERATED ALGORITHMIC DESIGN

>dollars
>not credits

How's life in 20% white land?

>Shit talks about Titan for being majorly black
>Lives on Pluto (aka black concentration camp)

>not harvesting synthetic minerals

That's only on the eastern hemisphere, i'm on the western

Afternoon, lads. Draft came through the post this morning just before breakfast, my father shooed by dear sister from the kitchen into the living room, and my mother broke down into tears.

Ah well, all I know is that when the God Emperor Barron himself sends for call to arms, you answer the call, and you to gotta do what cha' gotta do. I leave for boot camp in two weeks, only heretics have time to wait.

Libere et Impera. See you lads on the other side.

Doesn't Zeke's wholesale still carry them?

Are you raising genetically engineered Vietnamese or purebred Terran ones?

>TFW Genetically Modified Humans will be banned by 2086

>Implying theres anything wrong with operating concentration camps as long as you adhere to the Barron Doctrine.
Don't mess with Pluto

redpill me on clones

is it degenerate to fuck them?

>regarding Federation human genetics standards

When will those regressives lose power anyways? Seven nipples and more efficiencies are the future of human livestock.

Have you been living under an asteroid for the past 10 years?

Its masturbation basically

I'm sure Trudeau will legalize it any day now. R-right guys?

Bitcoin just reached 1 trillion dollars
>nocoiners btfo yet again

Sadky due to the incompetent leadership of liberals who seized political power in 2020 and raised taxes to 90% you now owe 900k to the government. The remaining money is not enough to cover your expences in buying the land or finding the minerals. You now are so deeply in debt that the president who is the disembodied head of Hillary Clinton rules you will be enslaved to mine the minerals on the land for free.

>Trumpcoin is worth 2 dwarf stars

How big is dicks in future?

>He doesn't know

>millionaire
>raw minerals

Everyone is graphed with a 25 inch nigger dick at birth as mandated by Gay Pride

>hajis become asteroid tractor drivers because muh quotas
>[worships goatfucker god loudly and externally]
>throw 50km asteroid from GSO point blank at Earth
>nuclear winter for 100k years
>now we're stuck living under sharia law on the Mecca-124 Venus colony
Thanks, neo-post-scarcity liberals.

>he fell for the clone sex slave meme
Best bet is to buy a human as a sex slave, too bad it's illegal now.

>2080
>mfw most non-NEET Sup Forumsyps will be alive and in good health from all the life extension, still shitposting

Lost my friend in the Tuvalu-Sup Forums war.

F

>future thread
>using DMS
Kys
t. GISP

you forget that asteroid belt colonies are still permitted to clone due to mining operations pulling in enough resources to pay for venus, earth, mars, and titan all combined.

大家好!

我是加拿大的最后白人之一。

给问题。(AMA)

B ump

Credits is a meme currency directly controlled by planet Israel. At least pick a decent crypto currency like TrumpCoins.

>هذا الوجه عندما لا الروبوت فرنك غيني

Underated
Kek

So when are "Europeans" (the earth one) gonna admit that they're objectively inferior to Europa's Europeans ?
Fucking nigs

>His family didnt invest in the lunar and Martian colonies
Fucking peasant

ALLAH AKBAR

I WAS TOLD IT WAS A WASTE OF MONEY, STOP REMINDING ME!

>extraterrestrialfags don't know what 9.8 m/s^2 of real gravity feels like

Disgusting desu fampai

It may be a backwater shithole but Triton is 91% white and has never had a single incident of kebabery.

>Being a Terrafag
Nonwhite detected

>be me
>simple space settler
>we just finished terraforming Mars and have begun sending settlers
>In the beginning only White Europeans have been able to settle, due to our superior intellect/overall genetics (chinks/jap occupy southern Pole of Mars but thats not important)
>within a few years great cities are built all along the /comfy/ martian coast. On Earth, all previously white nations have fallen due to the neo leftist SJW govt. that took power because the "people" left behind were decadent pussies and they cucked themselves with no survivors
>"looks like we're on our own, oh well"
>Be me, in space now, repairing communication sattelite in martian orbit, when suddenly I hear it...
>*garbled transmission* "Ayo ayo hol up. Dis iz Kangz I a'ight? Kangz I requesting permission for landing dawg, do uz here me MARZ muffuga?!"
>* me "W....wut?!
>then, I see it
>A flying Pyramid, headed straight towards me
>"H...how?"
>I see a star of david on the side of the Pyramid
>MFW

Can all of you stop Larping, there's no way you guys are pure white
>"muh only one great grandparent was non-white that makes me white"
The only whites left are in Argentina's Las Malvinas province, zoos and antartica.

Just came back from the alpha draconis constellation with a hot reptilian maid.
>Mfw I renamed her to Lifts-her-tail

Doing studies on dead civilizations. I wonder what "Great Britain" was like before the caliphate was established. You guys feel the same way?

The intergalactic union has now banned the phrase "A FUCKING ROCK" to refer to lunar citizens. Emperor Baiserdeschèvres has also blessed us with another infidel stoning! TRANSLATION FOR SUPERIOR QUEBECOIS
PLEASE I LOVE FRANCE NOT RACIST:
L'union intergalactique a maintenant interdit l'expression "A FUCKING ROCK" pour désigner des citoyens lunaires. L'empereur Baiserdeschèvres nous a aussi bénis avec une autre lapidation infidèle!

Guys, my Grandad just died. He used to tell me syories about how he joined up with the Trumpstaffen to help establish the American Reich. He talked about throwing Rachel Maddow (whoever that is lol) into a camp and personally gassing her. Then he would go on about stories from the WALL abd how they would shoot at beaners with high powered rifles for fun. I just got a letter from enperor Barron giving his condolences. I'm going to miss my grandad guys

Oh I'm sure he does. He does.

News slow out here on Triton. Did North Korea ever get that guy back down?

CRISPR counts according to the food purity laws of 2069. Anything edited to be indistinguishable from the original is the original.

Titan doesn't exist in the way you think it does. You got scammed

All I'm saying is that sixty billion bodies would have caused SOME apparent displacement of Jupiter's atmosphere

Xi'tllar did nothing wrong
Reclaim Europa for the Atlanteans

I know this designer baby shit that's so common now means many of you guys look white but only us antarticans are natural and pure.
HEIL VICTORIES HEIL OUR PENGUINS!

>breeding with reptilians from the ADC
what the fuck is wrong with you

Who else is Glad that the Nazis emerged from the Antarctic baxk in 2045 to establish the fourth, and final reich? I'm looking back at my Grandads old pictures from his trips to Europe and its so dirty compared to how it is now! I also found this old paper with a story about a place called "israel" did it actually exsist? It doesn't show up on any maps.

>realized i mispelled Triton
>several times
plz end me

saved

How do those Australian soave colonists live on AUS X-31 live with those space Abos? Literally not human, all they do is sit around sniffing rocket fuel.