Jokes and memes aside, what is Sup Forums's take on the mentally deficient? Do they make for a happier society...

Jokes and memes aside, what is Sup Forums's take on the mentally deficient? Do they make for a happier society, or are they inevitably just burdens? What would you do if you learned that your child had some form of mental deficiency, e.g. Down Syndrome?

burdens
abortion

Poor genetic quality, basically liberal engineering

they do no harm

Burdens why do waste so much money and time on someone who will never give back to society in any meaningful way.

I always feel bad for the parents. They basically have to give up their entire lives to care for the kid. All their hopes, dreams, aspirations - both for themselves and for their child - gone in an instant. It a really depressing state of affairs.

They're a constant reminder as to why eugenics should be implemented

I pity them. It's not their fault that they were born like they are. But they need to be culled for the good the species.

Looks like a fingol

Sadly they're burdens. Probably the saddest thing in humanity

Parents should have to pay for them on their own. It's disgusting how much of other people's money flows into this dysgenic mess. They don't even get sterilized that often, anymore.

Well they've broken the glass ceiling and made it to the White House, so more power to 'em I guess.

>make the best WWE fans
>aren't cocky bastards
>loyal to friends and family

Honestly, I think potatoes are better to have around than retarded vapelords or boomers

>Jokes and memes aside, what is Sup Forums's take on the mentally deficient?

they are a protected class around these parts, for they become our ultimate soldiers after their training, the redpills produce fiery weaponized retardation that can be used against any foe

>why eugenics should be implemented

Eugenics has been implemented, the number of tards rose after that

>neoFAG
>tries joking

Yes, we know Obama is fucking retarded.

They are the most loyal goyim

Also why are republicans so anti-abortion? It's such a huge contradiction that most people here are right leaning but still support anti-abortion measures when it technically benefits them.

My brother is physically and mentally disabled.
I think I'm qualified to say, considering he is 18, he doesn't talk at all, and lives with my parents, he is a massive fucking burden.
I have no clue what I'll do with him when my parents pass.

Drain on society, should be removed.

Burden, and would abort i the brain didn't really develop yet. It would obviously rule out the possibility of detecting most mental deficiencies before it's too late, but it should, I think, work for down syndrome.

They Make American Great Again

>Also why are republicans so anti-abortion?

it's just the neo con fuckos doing this, (((they))) are terrified of the republican ethic which is why they've overrun the real republican party and replaced it with the cuckservative warmonger nonsense. because if a real republicanism takes hold they're going to be in big trouble

which is why they attack right wing groups every chance they get

Is it legal to fuck them? Asking for a friend.

What do you mean by "real republicanism?"
The kind that freed the slaves, gave them rights, and supported them? That seems VERY contradictory to this place.

most people are mentally deficient and should not reproduce.

If the downs isn't too severe and he can do menial tasks without chimping out, he can provide some use to society.

It's hell. all the "God's little angels" and "theyhave the biggest hearts" feel good shit is condescending and from cunts who experience it at a difference.
It's painful constantly knowing that one day I won't be here to look after my cousin, that matter how long and slowly we've tried to help him adjust to reality at his pace the honest world will always inevitably be ready to shit on him the hardest.

not even a fedorafag, but ever single day of my adult life I've asked what God could possibly want in his grand plan that requires mentally limiting some people.

It's not cute. It's not """ courageous"""
I feel sorry for him and other disabled people. You know when you first got redpilled but eventually felt inspiration to be a better person regardless of the world around you?
Imagine being incapable of being able to go beyond a certain mental and social limit, but still feeling all of the emotional weight.

I don't think we should force abortions for or god forbid, kill them, but I do think we waste a lot of resources on them. Many people seem to want to convince others (and probably most of all themselves, especially if they're the parents) that these people are somehow normal and an equal to someone with a triple-digit IQ. They should not go to mainstream schools and there should be no special education in mainstream schools. I think we could be compassionate enough to them to give them a reasonably comfortable existence and the ones who are capable of menial tasks should be trained to do so so they can be productive and contribute.

I can understand the frustration of people who may want them killed or their parents sterilized because I went to school with one. He got his kicks sticking his boogers on other kids and there was nothing you could do about it. The teachers would just tell you to sit down and shut up if you were unfortunate enough to be near him. His parents were nice enough people, but you could never convince them there was something wrong with him and they would raise hell if anyone suggested special ed.

I have a retarded little brother. Poor guy had a random gene deletion, mentally he's like, I dunno, 3?

My family and I love him and we'll care for him until his natural death, which seems like it'll be at least 50+.

*who experience it a an arm's length distance.

Democrats wanted to keep them as slaves, and while some republicans were leftist faggots, a shitone thought they should be freed, and sent back.

They are a burden, but it is of no fault of their own. Bad roll of the dice.
They are the best Hockey fans too. One guy has been a locker room attendant for the Edmonton Oilers since 1986, guy is a legend.

you cant be that fucking desperate

But they look fun af

They smell like rancid shit, they have zero hygiene, i have worked with them before
just imagine the scent of weeks old vagina cheese hitting your nostrils when you pull off her panties, instant bonerkiller

Speak for yourself, sounds hot

If they can function in society, hold a job, shit like that then I don't care.
If they can't do anything on their own or even speak (like those meme kids who don't even have a brain, just a brain stem that allows them to simply exist) they should be aborted or put down.

They are defective children.