twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me

...you win this time

OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST

>agnostic heretics need to apply

Gengis khan

(((Diversity)))

Trump

My political belief is that you will never be a good example a socially retarded autist would study the mysteries of Prometheus to learn what manhood and responsibilities are while dipping into Dionysus to. I have a great day of the time it was the reason for the Jews are just really bad at it keep learning how to wipe their own representatives to be the toppest Kek of all the time it was the reason for the Jews

Cincannatus
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucius_Quinctius_Cincinnatus

Probably some cuckmaster as Hernan Cortes or Genghis Khan.
In terms of ideology, pic related has overdosed on redpills and is now a daring synthesis between ancap ball and Right Wing Death Squad.

Diogenes

Learn to type retard

> (You)
>Learn to type retard
Tfw your fucking eyebrow covers your own soul it is the terrible expression of free speech. I have a great day of the time. It's a good example I had a long time before the end of the time it was the reason for the Jews.

The big loose then rage and anger and frustration pruning hundreds of times for the Jews are just really bad.

The real world over wired and wireless networks and comics on here you go back to the point of Luciferianism. It's the toppest Kek of all the time it was the reason for the Jews

what the fuck are you even saying

Genghis Khan probally

Muhammad

Am i magical power supply headers are a cancer and the answer is yes willingly.

Anyone who has a conscious effort to get the fuck is this a good thing. It's a difficult philosophy packed into our markets.

The big day for you to look up some more info from under the Jews rebuild that.

Enlightenment science the university of the time it was the reason for the Jews.

Ascension the Jews and Christians in the same thing must be aware of this.

>jew
>claim to fame is being betrayed and dying
Are christians really this cucked?

Are you fucking retarded? his wife got kidnapped and raped, when genghis khan rescued her she was pregnant with the kidnappers baby.

He then raised him up to be his own. That is the entire definition of cuckery. The only asian conqueror happened to be a cuck.

Cultural Marxist brainwashed agnostic

I would rather betray the world than have the world betray me

These are facts.
Do you deny that Jesus was a jew? Do you deny that he was killed? That your God was supposedly killed and this is the defining moment in his mythology?

Hitler if he had won the war. Big "if" though.

This jap guy

>Marcus Tullius Cicero

Lmao you're in the wrong thread.