Is Cathy Brennan redpilled on trannies?

Is Cathy Brennan redpilled on trannies?

She hates them with a passion and seems to be redpilled on how they're being brainwashed in a eugenics program by a nefarious group and how mostly white people are trans oddly enough (The Jews imposing Cultural Marxism)

She doesn't admit that its the Jews but we all know what she means

She's a retarded feminist (or pretends to be) but she could be good for bringing her followers to our side

Feminists hate trannies for obvious reasons

radfems are bluepilled
they are the cause of all the problems of the world
they are the ones who push the
>everyone can be trans
agenda to delegitamize actual trannies

>implying trannies should have any degree of legitimacy
To the bog with you, degenerate scum.

No, liberal feminists are the problem. Radical feminists don't cater to delusional trannies and that's a good thing.

no, this is just horseshoe theory in effect. She is what they call a TERF (Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist.) These are the types of people who are female supremacists, and they see all Transgender people as attempt to appropriate their sex. TERFs are the kind of people that believe all sex is inherently rape, and that heterosexuality is evil by default. In short, they hate men so much, they don't want them pretending to be women.

Trannies piss off bulldyke feminazis like Brennen for multiple reasons
1. A Lot of trannies are more attractive than them
2. Trannies usually like being feminine and conforming to stereotypical gender roles (ie MtF trannies usually act and look as close to women as they can).

Really TERFS are just butthurt and triggered lesbians crying about the fact a bunch of biological men have proven they can be more attractive, but that they can literally replace biological women once we have artificial wombs.

>Cue even men are better at being women than women huehue

They also believe that all gender is performance based on socialization. Trannies who like being either men or women, and strongly identify with it from a young age, go against their theory so they must be demonized.

Some men are better than some women. A lot of trannies dont pass but the ones that do are usually pretty redpilled (minus the uncontrollable mental ilness)

It doesn't matter what they look like, no straight man would fuck a mentally ill man in a dress. Trannies should be gassed, and if radical feminists agree, then they're ok in my book.

they're saying anyone that argues that trans is a mental illness is a pedo

>literally siding with sjw femnizis who want to castrate all men over people with a mental ilness they cant control

KYS

did you even read the thread?

The Penguin hates trannies?

Of course I would side with people that know that transwomen aren't women over delusional trannies that spread degeneracy. If Hitler won this tranny bullshit wouldn't be here today.

>implying that she is not a tranny also
>implying feminism isn't 100% trannies misleading real women in some nefarious homo plot

>Of course I would side with
So you're a bluepilled normie cuckold who buys into the sjw propaganda? You dont belong here goyim.

>not catering to trannies
>bluepilled
Trannies aren't redpilled. You can't be redpilled and delusional at the same. Sjws are the ones that love trannies. Interesting that you call me goyim, since jews love pushing tranny propaganda. You're either a tranny or a jew or both.

>>not catering to trannies
>literally catering to sjw man hating feminazis
If you cant understand why the TERFS hate trannies so much then you really are bluepilled. They created the entire sjw/feminist movement

I don't care about their man hating, they're a minority that can't do anything anyway. They're still better than liberal feminists. Liberal feminists hate radical feminists and love trannies, so if I had to choose I'd go for radical feminists. But I don't have to choose so they should all get gassed.

>they're a minority that can't do anything anyway.

So you're not only new and underage but you have no idea whats going on in the world? How fucking pathetic.

Have you just not been paying attention to what feminism has done to the western world in the last 50 years. Jesus fucking christ lurk more newfag

We would have full genetic sex change technology by now if Hitler had won. Just like in Iran, sex changes are allowed, but not degeneracy. So, they have to take on the full role of a woman as much as possible.

you're retarded