ITT: Sweden was relevant during the 20th century

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B1Yw-ClM5M0
youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No,not really,but Russia was.

Oh rly, no but seriously we were

Stockholm Central a shit.

Roman Emperor Julius Ceazar was more relevant then all Swedish leaders ever combined and he lived in ancient times.
But on the light note,who knows how you will look in future.Actually oh...

Lol no
People still mix sweden with switzerland and don't know who is where

WE WERE RELEVANT DURING THE 20TH CENTURY, and since ive not seen anyone try to refute it, it means It's true

ABBA

Scientific discoveries and inventions, One of the greatest countries to live in during the later part of it, anti-vietnam, Astrid Lindgren, Ikea, Volvo, ABBA, Roxette and more. We had a huge cultural influence in relation to our size.

Did fucking switzerland have more shit to come with during the 20th century??

>ITT: Sweden was relevant during the 20th century
And now you produce shitty music like this: youtu.be/B1Yw-ClM5M0

Have some Dancing Queen my neighbor

youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s

You were as relevant then as Iceland is now. Nazis worldwide used to have fantasies of deflowering your women. Stockholm Central was a train station not an open zoo. Swedish young men who became homeless were given homes.

Nowadays the welfare people see a thirty year old arab and pity him more because he "didn't get the opportunity" that the swedish teen got. Which one do you think ends up on the street?

I hate your country with a passion, and that only began after I went there. I used to think you guys were okay. But after seeing Stockholm, I'd rather just you all fuck off every swede is not worth his salt if you can allow demographic genocide.

Sorry but geopolitically you were not.You had no influence and supremacy over other countries.You had no strong political leadership and military.

Scientific discoveries and inventions, One of the greatest countries to live in during the later part of it, anti-vietnam, Astrid Lindgren, Ikea, Volvo, ABBA, Roxette and more. We had a huge cultural influence in relation to our size

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

Deflowering their women? Sound more like Islamists.

That's not everything that matters brehznev

ABB Roxette? Don't listen to queer music.
Volvo? Nah, prefer sport cars
Anti Vietnam? So were most Blacks like US just ask Muhammad Ali.

You forgot SAAB. Incredible how a nation who had resources and power to build up to date fighter jets has fallen so hard.

Sweden was also cucked back then,they just did not had open border policy so now they are being exposed and their system

ABBA is great you retard.

Volvo is a solid car to come out from a country like Sweden, vetter than any of your cars.

And we were one of the only if not the only western country to take a stance against vietnam=that's still relevance

Russia created Tsar bomba in 1960s stronger Nuke ever 10.000 times stronger then those thrown on Japan,if used it would turn Sweden in to hell.

Okay stalin, military might is not what we are ranking about

*talking about

ABBA was for gays.
Volvo is inferior to at least 15 different cars
Anti-Vietnam was organized mostly by Leftists (lol)
Lindgren wrote some children's books?

Hahahahaha

Oh please, while you were singing queer songs and trumping up Ikea(lego is better btw) australians were inventing the aircraft black box, spray-on medical skin, pacemakers, bionic ear, wifi, crease-free fabric and TWO CANCER VACCINES.

What did you do in the last 50 years for science.

How times have changed.

WE

Russia-Australia bros!

How can you not like ABBA?! I just don't get it, try ear surgery

Volvo is better than any russian car ever

But not then Kraut and Italian cars

You believe what ever makes you happy friend,just know that without nationalism,there is sickness.
Focus on political change and post Anti-EU pro-Russia posts.Don't forget Russian bro is always to help those in need.

Germany sure, but italys only quality cars are It's sport cars, and few can actually afford them. But the point still stands. Volvo is a solid car which originated from my low populated supposedly "irrelevant" country which you can most likely occassionaly see driving out in traffic

Disgusting.

But seriously, one thing is to not discriminate people, another is to push this kind of degeneracy as if it was fucking normal.

What the hell are you thinking? You want your daughter to have lesbian sex while eating feces?

I'm nationalist if you couldn't figure it out, that's why i made this thread. Nationalists are generally anti EU pro russia, except in eastern european countries, i'm not much of an exception

But Russia isn't trying to claim relevance by the cars they make, which is grasping at straws and a little sad.

The good news is, you'll be very relevant in the 21st century when the first caliphate ib europe since Ottoman times is deflared within your borders.

Not trying to be an asshole, just calling it like it is. Please stop committing suicide.

Russia is a bigger more powerful country so It's granted they don't need to. But if you educate yourself you're see that we were in fact relevant back then

You weren't. You are known for being blinde and having Ikea.

If you want to argue your scientific relevance, you would have a much better argument for the 18th or 19th centuries.

You weren't relevant in the 20th century.

*blonde

Scientific discoveries and inventions, One of the greatest countries to live in during the later part of it, anti-vietnam, Astrid Lindgren, Ikea, Volvo, ABBA, Roxette and more.

We had a huge cultural influence in relation to our size

ABBA is good you fucking nigger. Get the fuck out off here you favela monkey

We have discovered more elements than U.S tho, explain that nigger

>without nationalism, there is sickness

100% truth. look out for your own and don't fall for anyone who pretends that human migration is a slow process that doesn't harm anybody. "your ancestors came here too hurr durr" yes and we intent to keep it.

discovered more prostates too.

No we don't, australia you a dog?