Black people are not african

black people living in north america have no ties to africa

they do not share any of the culture, language or traditions.

so where did their traditions come from?

are "african americans" specifically engineered by society? and if so for what purpose

think about it

>leaf

also why do people call blacks african americans

how do you know they are from africa?

maybe they are from the caribean or maybe they have no roots to their heritage?

strange

Kill leaf.

Didn't black Caribbeans descend from Africans? Most of them don't know shit about Africa, but it's still ultimately their ancestry. I mean, Africa is apparently where we all ultimately descended from. In a way, I'm of African descent and so are you. You, too.

>are "african americans" specifically engineered by society?
Yes.

>and if so for what purpose
Well, originally- agriculture.

Is this the ultimate red pill?

Not all blacks are Africans

but ALL blacks are niggers

Does this mean I'm not a German American?

yes, your just american not a fucking cuck nation

You probably got a bunch of other ethnicities stuck in you. Unless maybe your family came here very recently...or you got lucky. I don't know which.

>black people living in north america have no ties to africa
You mean AFRICAN AMERICANS? Of course they have ties to africa, at least in a genetic level.

>a fucking leaf.

it seems that the majoirty of posters have poor reading comprehension, so called "african americans" have no ties to their homeland, they do not speak an african language, they do not know which country in africa they hail from and they do not hold any african traditions

i should have known better than coming to this board to discuss such an eye opening contreversial topic

shame on me

one of these is not like the other

North africa owned by sand niggers

Yes, what did you expect coming to EdgyChan.
People dont come here to discuss or gain insight. People come here to be accepted anonymously and reaffirm their existing views and beliefs that their ethnicity/culture/nation/group is better than all others. Pol if just a big fucking circle jerk. Dont confuse it with anything else.

it's funny that i only realized this about a week ago but i've been lurking for years

African Americans are like mestizos.
They're mongrels with no true ethnic identity.

The average black American has approximately 20 to 25% European DNA admixture. It's why they generally have higher IQ scores than pure-blooded Africans.

But we know...

HOLY SHIT RARE RARE RARE

>R A R E
>A
>R
>E

PLEASE PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP THIS TIME PLEASE

MOTHER FUCK THIS IS NOT A DRILL RARE FLAG ALERT

They just have white blood in them now.
Africans from Africa are racially pure Africans.
""""Africian"""" """""Americans""""" are just black mongrels. Physically and mentally inferior.

Isle of Man isn't that rare you faggot.

If you're gonna be included in any screencaps its of Sup Forumss dumbest posters. And that is a feat in and of itself.

People outside of Africa have genetically drifted (i.e. in the process of becoming a different species), we don't share the same DNA anymore because some segments have mutated.

Or I should say the exact same DNA*

dancing naked around a fire, clicking sounds and mudhut aint a culture,langue or any traditions to begin with. The only thing niggers have incommon are their skin colour. They are not civilized enough to have traditions and culture.

>so where did their traditions come from?
They're genetic. That's why they try and recreate Africa everywhere they go in the world; they turn their locales into virtual hells.

10/10 the flag helped too

all burgers do it.

people of Irish decent say they're Irish but culturally they aren't. Burgers of all decent do that shit. it's a burger thing.

One on the left looks more intelligent than the one on the right who looks really violent. The "I'm going to kill you and take your wife for my slave harem type of violent."
Hopefully their epic fight has a happy end and Tyrone Kenneth Brown Jr. (I named the one on the left) finally takes his revenge against the evil Mutumbo-al-Rapya (I named the right one too) for originally selling him in the first place all those years ago. As Mutumbo lays dying from his gunshot wound (which he realized too late that his spear was no match for Tyrone's 2nd Amendment rights) Tyrone says
"I hate ya fo' what ya did to muh family all those years ago. But I should actually thank you. If I hadn't took that voyage so many years ago I would have never had the strength to beat you."
To which Mutumbo replies
*click click click click click click click double-click... click" *dies*