What do y'all think of Injiunana?

What do y'all think of Injiunana?

Live here, gets really boring. Stay away from Indy and Gary.

I think I heard it has the highest suicide rate.

I wanna move to the general area.
Maybe iowa, i dunno.

I can't stand seattle any longer.
Paying 1650$ a month to live in a heroin infested shit hole isn't worth it.

Rent here is like $800 high and $300 low

that's insane dude.
I rent a 1 bedroom aprt and get my place robbed every 2 months for 1650 a month..

Ex lives there. Shes a cheating cunt.

any fellow evansville broes here. Its so fucing lonly here

very shitty, sad and depressing state..

all around terrible

t. IU grad

Bloomington is great. The rest of the state is shit.

If and only if you like SJWs

false. bloomington is a liberal shithole

Literally the greatest state in the Union.

yee yee

Fucking amazing state. Other than Indy ( Niggers ), Gary ( Niggers ), and Bloomington ( Liberals )

Indianapolis and Gary have a horrible nigger problem. Nigger city counsel members in Indianapolis recently criticized our new detectives for being too white. Who's problem is it that nigger candidates couldnt pass the detective test?

This shit is tolerated.

Country people here are based.

Small towns have heroin and meth problems but hopefully an increase in blue collar jobs helps that.

We are starting to get chinks and poos because of Eli Lilly and Monsanto. I wish instead that they would recruit native hoosiers.

The state has a brain drain problem that we must fix. The solution is to stop importing talent. Trump will fix this with his H1B visa restrictions I hope.

What about the chins? They're fucking everything up

They're fucking everywhere, at least in Greenwood, Franklin and Whiteland. So fucking many of them and lots of them can't even speak English

Growing up in the Centerville / Richmond / Hagerstown area is a safe, healthy place to raise kids, but reminded me of generic vanilla ice cream. Its good, but you just know it could be so much better.
Not much opportunity after high school graduation unless you come from one of the land baron farm families (or marry into one).
Good place to be from.

Yes comrade, the People's Republic of Bloomington is the best part of the state.

Almost devoid of commies outside bloomington. Mitch Daniels is a national treasure, should have run for president more vigorously

KKK rednecks everywhere

It's South of the best state in the Midwest
It has Gary which is unfortunate
I hear that Indianapolis is doing well
Mike Pence is from there so I approve
Overwhelmingly right-wing - proud of you Hoosiers for that

H1B is crucial. I'm in a liberal shithole myself (614) and it's hard to do anything at the local level. We should put intense pressure on politicians at the state and federal level.

H1B does not raise the overall talent level. Anyone who has worked on a project with soulless Chinese or disgusting streetshitters knows they bring NOTHING to the table.

Meth head trailer trash