Racist Woman Harasser Martin Skreli Gets BANNED from Twitter

huffingtonpost.com/entry/martin-shkreli-suspended-from-twitter_us_5872a046e4b02b5f858933ba?1hqhimvzj585v1jor
Tl;dr:
Martin Skreli trolled a powerful feminist by changing his twitter background to a collage of different pictures of her face and his profile pic into a picture of his face overlayed onto her boyfriend's body sitting next to her. He then offered to take her to the inauguration. The woman told Jack Dorsey of the harassment, and got him suspended. I don't know about you but I'm okay with that.

This time, racist white supremacist rapists will NOT be able to harass a woman. If any of you change your profile picture to a picture of lauren duca, or your twitter background to lauren duca, YOU. WILL. BE. BANNED.

How does it feel? To be rendered impotent by another powerful woman and her P.O.C. allies? To have your precious "freedom of speech" taken away from you?

There is no way, and I mean NO WAY, that people from Sup Forums could possibly get together and mass troll Lauren Duca by changing your profiles to what Martin Skreli put on his profile and contact her over twitter.

How does that feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Spacekatgal/status/818169533487861764
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess people will just have to go back to assaulting women in real life instead of over the internet

That's what I thought.

Exactly. There is no way that people on twitter can retaliate. That's the best part!

She could've...asked him to stop? He's obviously trolling so the logical thing to do is get his account banned, lol.

EXACTLY. When someone pokes fun at you, YOU as a proud woman of a certain hue have the obligation to silence them.

hello martin, nice to see youve made a post about yourself..

also, serves you right you albanian, fake white cis-gendered heterosexual (debated)

If I were Martin, I would, as the powerful lady said, "eat my own organs."

It was only a matter of time before HuffPo stuck their cunty little fingers in.

>powerful feminist
writes for a teen magazine

>racist white supremacist
literally when did his race figure into this?

>calling for a ban on anyone who changes profile pic to her face
the Tolerant Left

OP is trolling, right?

Martin. I'm jacking off to her legs. Keep fighting the good fight.

Man I never knew how much of /ourguy/ he was

>Writes for a teen magazine
Will do more than you will ever do working at the jiffy lub
>Literally when did his race figure into this?
It's called being a white male
>The tolerant left
We will NEVER tolerate the intolerant

lauren duca kinda looks like some mafia bosses daughter who went and became a write with daddies connections.. you know what i mean?

martin its cool man, this is a board of peace.. chill out.. just timestamp this shit already its all good

Well it's a good job you can't do that on twitter can it you white male?

I will never chill out in the face of inequality and systemic racism

Same as always. Freedom of speech, to those who own the presses.

lol i love it when girls get called out for their psychotic behavior they call it gas lighting..

my ex girlfriend said i was gas lighting.. legitamately had to look it up after i laughed in her face for using fake terminology..

like, gas lighting? are you serious?

also, @jack is the typical fat white knight

No, it's freedom of speech now to EVERYONE. Not just pink worms who have colonized half the earth and think everything belongs to them.

Jack is the type of white man that will survive into the next century, unlike YOU.

This fucking guy lmao.

I can totally jack off to anyone on Twitter.
It's in the First Amendment.

Kek

nigger, im not the albanian manlet, you are!

If you EVER said that in a forum where you weren't anonymous, you would be prosecuted (in a perfecr, non white supremacist world)

I am a white ally. I don't subscribe to your bogus ideology that creates this concept that whiteness exists.

He was being a complete fool. I knew he was going to get banned. What the hell is he going to do now? He had a big social media presence. He'll have to rely on shitty YouTube streams.

No he wont, when the shitskin hordes run out of "bad" white people to hunt, they'll decide that the "good" ones aren't as good as they thought and kill them too.

Brianna WuVerified account
@Spacekatgal
Glad to see Twitter suspend Martin Shkreli. His bizzare obsession with respected journalist @laurenduca is creepy and wildly innapropriate

twitter.com/Spacekatgal/status/818169533487861764

well, mystery solved gang!

No he won't. He is literally a faggot. He wont sire offspring, or raise them well enough to survive anything less than a dick in their asses, and will die off with the rest of the degenerates.

Are you a hot femanon?
What are you wearing?

>respected journalist
>lauren duca
>wont even mention where she works in her bio
>respected

suspension implies he is not totally banned. maybe theyll let him back? they banned his periscope too which was really good

>constantly push "white males can't take a joke" meme that's somehow less funny than milhouse
>can't take a single gaffe by a known memer
wew lad pretty sad
No need to be so mad

>Toe beside the big toe is longer than the big toe

into the trash it goes.

How to keep up with him now?

Somebody disagrees with you
>you're a racist and full of hate!
Somebody beats you in an argument
>you're a bully!
Somebody proves you wrong
>you're anti-woman!
Somebody makes a joke about you
>take away this hate monger's voice!
Somebody stops paying attention to you
>mysogynist!

I do not know how this ridiculous playbook gets people so far along in today's society professionally and socially

This shit makes me wish that he went through with buying Sup Forums.

lol

>We will NEVER tolerate the intolerant

me neither you fucking nigger

>shkreli

>white ally

damn i got baited hard

my cuntmen...

that wouldn't end very good. once he loses his federal case, all his assets get seized by the government, that would include Sup Forums.

I hope this doesn't slow down her quest for things to get offended by.

Wait are you quoting the article or just trying to make copypasta?

I can't tell because I don't want to open up the link and give HuffPoo shekels.