Every single time I try to use logic with a hill shill they just spout

Every single time I try to use logic with a hill shill they just spout

>MMUH 3 GORRILIONN VOTES!!!

what the fuck is wrong with their heads, also at what point do you guys just dismiss them as delusional?

Never forget the 6 million illegal voters, boy!

So I take it you are a fan of the electoral college

Explain to me why people living in low population Midwest states deserve extra representation over people who live in cities on the coasts

why don't we all deserve one person one vote? What is the argument against this?

You should smile and say 'thank god our system is better than mob rule'

Less prone to being spinned by the jews

yah just keep blaming da joos for people that disagree with you

I dismiss them the moment they announce they're a cuck

Because that's the rules faggot

Because we are a constitutional republic, a union of 50 very culturally different states that have banded together in for mutual interests.

The USA is not and will never be a direct democracy, so get over it nerd.

>only 3 million

look again

>what the fuck is wrong with their heads, also at what point do you guys just dismiss them as delusional?

I realised this when the LGBT nonsense started and we were being told "gender doesn't exist"

It wasn't the right pushing that shit.

First off, we're not a Democracy. We never were. Second off, both candidate knew the rules of the game. Third off, Trump won the popular vote. There were more votes for Hillary in Detroit precincts than there were registered voters, and we have the Chair of the Board of Elections of NYC admitting to a hidden cam that he knows voter fraud happens all over NY for the democrats.

Now for the real, less memeful reasons:

Because we are not one state. We are 50 sovereign, separately governed states, all submitting to the power of a unifying set of overarching laws through a federal government. In exchange for this unification, each state was promised a certain amount of protection.

We have the House of Representatives, which represents the people as a population. As such, the amount of Representatives a state gets is directly proportional to that state's population. Then we have the Senate, which represents the separate state governments. Each state receives 2 Senators, because all state governments are meant to be equal.

There is 1 Electoral vote per Senator and 1 per House Rep. This is a fair union between 50 different governing powers and it allows them all a small protection against the power other states may have over them due to size/population.

>tl;dr if Europe had 1 overarching government like the EU wishes it was, there are small pretenses in place so Switzerland doesn't get buttraped (as badly) by Germany or France's voting power.

what the fuck dude

all I know is if the reverse was true and Trump won the popular vote by even one but lost the electoral college you Trump fags would never shut up about it for the rest of time, you know this is true

Tell me why one or three states should dictate the fate of all other states

Faggot

>deserve

You liberals sure do love that word.

What people "deserve" is irrelevant when it comes to making rational policy. You "deserve" to keep the fruits of your labor, yet you pay taxes. You must pay taxes because a civil society requires governance and a government of this size and scope is not going to run on charitable donations alone.

You "deserve" safety and security. Yet you are still responsible for securing your own home and possessions. The police cannot guard your house 24/7, and are under no obligation to do so.

You "deserve" justice for crimes committed against you. However, the courts must adhere to a standard of "innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt", and so you are not always guaranteed justice because there is not always enough evidence to convict the person who wronged you.

You are asking all the wrong questions. What people "deserve" has nothing to do with anything, because there is no policy or system of government that can give every single individual what they "deserve" 100% of the time.

We'll never know, because he won. What a time to be alive.

they already do

Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania effectively decided this election

its just that you have determined you like those states and not other states

I just want everyone to vote an the most votes wins simple and fair

Leftists are moral crusaders.

That's why they preach all the time, are intolerant of any view other than whatever the current talking points are, resort to name calling and bullying, and generally all use buzzwords like "Tolerate" and "Deserve".

They're literally the shittiest people on the planet.

you dont try to use logic with them, you simply ask them "reminder me, who will be president?"

Trump's strategy was not to win the popular vote, nobody was running to win the popular vote, and Hillary's strategy amounted to being lazy and hoping people like Beyonce and Sara Silverman would do it for her.

The reason for the electoral college is because people in the cities are like stupid animals. They crowd think like cattle. In order to choose the president, the founders wanted people from all walks of life to give their answer. So yes, they intentionally curved the power of people who live in the city.

The funniest part is that you could find any ultra liberal elementary school teacher to explain this to you, because she teaches it to her 5th grade students during civics class.

If the popular vote decided the presidency, BOTH candidates would have campaigned much differently. Both would have only campaigned in big cities like LA, SF, NY and ignored all the other cities/states.

No matter how many of those fucking threads they make or how much they cry. They can't refute that.

So that one state doesn't decide every single election and let all states get represented.
It also helps lower the impact of voter fraud as you can't just get all the Mexicans in Texas/California to steal the entire election.

say it with me

madam prisoner

Because we are a confederation of 50 states ruled over by a Republic.

The Republic democratically elects a President from those 50 states.

A direct Democracy is Mod Rule bullshit.

but one state CAN decide the election under the electoral college

intact that is what happens already, it is just a system that picks the state of Florida or Ohio over California or Texas

Dumb cunt

Yeah, but only CA and NY would determine the vote in a national election using the popular vote and we know how they tend to lean politically.

And at that point, you'd support the electoral college. Real issue is that your candidate lost and your butt is still chapped from it.