Men are expected to take on the role of the provider and must slave away during his prime years or he's a failure

>Men are expected to take on the role of the provider and must slave away during his prime years or he's a failure.
> You can't wear makeup or be gaudy. To be attractive as a male you must be born tall and good looking or you will have an alarmingly small dating pool.
Why would anyone continue to go on as a male? This is an attractive man and women. Despite a huge difference in genetic quality, the woman has a larger smv and the man is considered "lucky" to date this vapid woman. Why do men allow this?

we don't

thats why culture is in decline and the women execs at mtv are constantly shitting the bed

its not a free market and we have witnessed.

now that theres evidence we will be assuming the throne thats been converted into a table because it "just looks nice"

Because men don't complain like bitches. We get shit done

5'11

YSL for life bitch, we just bickin back bein bool

Stfu, you have no clue how hard it is to be a woman!

how tall are you user?

>To be attractive as a male you must be born tall

I was fucked from the start then. I was 22 inches tall at birth. It shouldn't matter now even though I'm 6 foot tall now.

FUCK!

are you an urban youth of color or something?

nah just a humble bootygoon

>22 inches at birth
literally rip your moms pussy

ah, a faggot, thank you for clearing that up

5'10.

Young Thug is my favorite rapper by far. I have his birthday memorized and I Google him at least twice a day,
I study all his videos too. I've watched Halftime at least 30 times.
I am also equally as gay as Young Thug (meaning I'm not gay but I like to say gay things).
I also make rap songs and I made a whole song dedicated to Thugger.
My friends say that I imitate the way he moves in real life... that's not intentional at all but probably is true, I just look up to him that much...
He is the greatest musician alive. You could even say he's the Frank Zappa of our generation. He is not just another manufactured rap star, he is a complete artist. He is not someone that is being controlled by a record label. Thugger is singlehandedly one of the most innovative and unique rap artists of this decade.
He is a melodic genius, his beats are experimental, innovative, unique, he isn't afraid to experiment, he is constantly evolving and changing his style. Young Thug, from the beginning, has always pushed boundaries and has continued to make progressive music that others could only hope to imitate.
His voice is an instrument. He wants you to look beyond just the lyrics. They are there just to complement the music, they are an application of the voice as an instrument rather than a medium for verbal communication and storytelling.
His voice and his sounds are something that no one else is doing. Young Thug obviously isn't a Kendrick/Drake type of rapper with outstanding rapping ability but he still manages to make better music than them.
His mixtape, Barter 6, is an extremely introspective and personal record. It allows you to better understand the perspective and emotions of Jeffrey Lamar Williams. The mixtape has become a bridge for white youth to enjoy the art of the black inner city and empathize with the likes of Thugger and that is what is so wonderful about art. We are able to see who he really is and understand him.

here is your final (you), faggot

>2017
>Not going your own way

Life as a single man is awesome.

I do what I want, when I want. I have a wash and fold service that does all my clothes so I always look good. I have a woman that cleans my house once a month for $25.

I know how to cook so I eat healthy. I'm in fairly decent shape and exercises on a fairly regular basis.

I've saved enough money that I'm going to use it to buy a 4 unit rental property. It will net me roughly 4K a month, some of which I will use on personal thing and the rest I will use to pay the mortgage

The only thing women have to offer are their worn out fuck holes. They can't cook, they can't clean, they make terrible mothers, they have no sense of loyalty, and they make horrible companions. Why would you want to make yourself a slave to a modern woman? They literally have no value

If you are a nerd everything here you not cool with it.

Cartier swag on my face no nerd.

He hates nerds.

just use tinder and i promise you that you will view women as tally marks after that

R E D D I T S P A C I N G

Half of the posts in this thread don't make any sense. What the fuck ?

Am I having a stroke ?

i was born 23 inches and am 6"3 now
also 5,2kg

You've already had the stroke and you're currently in hospital. Please wake up, we just want you to wake up.

What the fuck, there are more women in North America than there are men. By definition, the average man's SMV is higher than the average woman's SMV.

Let me guess, you're young, so you're comparing yourself to women who are also young. Yes, young attractive women have higher SMV than you do at this age, but they hit a wall and become useless then. One of the greatest things about being a man is that my SMV will only climb as I hit my 30's and my income grows. My prospects as a 25 year old are noticeably better than they were when I was 20, and I still have solid decade before I start peaking and look to lock down a wife.

I get to pee standing up, I don't have to deal with pregnancy, birth, periods, I'm physically stronger, I don't have to worry about getting raped, I can solo travel without worries in nearly every country, I can spend less time worrying about my appearance and more time on cultivating my interests, and did I mention I get to pee standing up?

If I had to renew my subscription for gender every year, I'd tick off male every fucking time.

Most girls won't even be able to tell the difference since you'll be taller than 99% of them and wearing shoes brings you very close to 6 feet.

No idea why you're feeling so insecure

This some new Copypasta?

Tfw 5'6 and a dicklet
I dont know why i bother living at all

>new Copypasta

No. Just a leaf.

>MGTOW is awesome
>I do what I want, when I want.

Other than date women, lol

being a trap is your only option

We can tell all of this just by looking at your flag

too ugly
Just end me

I know I'm gonna get called a manlet for this, but the difference in height between her and the dude looks comical as hell.

Post dick pics

>SMV

Lol why the fuck do so many of you use this meme term. Are any of you aware of how pathetic it is to be so sex-obsessed that you try to apply economic models to relations between the sexes, hoping that you can thereby figure out a way to get laid more often? Top fucking kek

Let me break it down for you. No need for talk of SMV, manlets, etc. On the right is a rich whore. On the left is a large athletic man with the IQ of a congoloid tribesman. If you envy either of these people, you should seriously reevaluate your worldview

revenge

enjoy your herpes mcroastie with a side of coal burner ya dang normie

As a faggot, I don't have to worry about this.

this leaf has it correct.

If you take care and don't let yourself go going into your late 20s/early 30s, life goes onto easy mode.

when you're young, focus on your hobbies, trying new things and experiencing new shit, and just try to be happy in this shitty world.

>forgetting women live longer so it's old pussy not fresh

Nah, I'm only hitting young pussy for now and the foreseeable future, but when I'm an old fart, you better believe I'll be all over that old pussy, poppin pills to get my dick up.

>Dating women.
This doesn't happen anymore... MGTOW or otherwise.

What is the point in living if you don't have offspring though? It's pretty much the most guaranteed lasting mark you'll leave on humanity. I don't think there's anything wrong in striving for a nice, traditional wife.

you sound like a whiny bitch and need to take your insecurity posting to /adv/ or /r9k/ or something, this isn't politics

>I don't think there's anything wrong in striving for a nice, traditional wife.
Good luck finding one. They don't exist. And if you want kids the odds are you won't get to be in their life. The woman controls them; not you. So your mark is negligible and reduced to sperm donor and paycheck.

>tfw 5'8"

Thinking about ordering a pair of these so I can be apart of the 6'2" master race.

they do, but they only will settle down for top tier males. good genes/good income/alpha personality

they aint lookin for beta boys who remain virgins for lack of options. they want to give their pure wombs to BULLS

>get called out
>shit what do i do?!
>i know! shitpost harder!

>Why do men allow this?

They eventually don't. Its why traditionalism always prevails.

who called me out retard? are you saying that there are

1. no decent females
or that
2. there are good ones, and they want to fuck beta virgins

where did i shitpost beta bitch?

This post makes me laugh. Talking tough on the internet it like watching a manlet swing at everyone in the room.
>pic related you on the right

Hello Herman Munster.

nices non-sequitur. when did i get called out?

are there no good girls, or are you just an inferior male?

>y-y-you a-are inf-inferior
When will your learn?