Can britbongs own one of these?

Can britbongs own one of these?
Generally curious as they are a decent self defense weapon overall.

Anyone here practice enough with these to be effective with one? You can buy pic related for 7 bucks at shartmart and shoot marbles fast enough to crack bones for pretty cheap.

Idk about britbongs but I had one a few years ago, bought it from a camping shop.

Not good for self defense at all

You can pretty much buy them here in any bait n tackle shop.

I've used it to scare the Ibises away so they don't nest in the garden.

>not a boyscout

How so? Ballistic energy of a decent slingshot with 120-170 grain steel/glasd ammo is much higher than a .22, which is fine unless you're out to kill someone. Even just getting a single shot off can up your chances in a fight by a buttload.

I have this same one

Effective range... you'll get one shot off bf guy runs to you fists up. A knife would be better and those are legal.

Bet slingshot would be great for rabbit and squirrel.

I actually hit a rabbit right in the eye as a kid and it broke it's skull from the inside out. Can confirm damaging effects

I used to have one just like your picture & an air pistol too.

Yeah, they're legal here. I got one from amazon.

Looking into getting a bow next.

I love it when the tube snaps when you're pulling back for a supercharged bear killer shot.

Slingshot with Titanium ball bearings as ammo, highly effective.

expat here. Brits can own one. We all had them as kids.

Too light desu senpai

>effective range
A decent set of bands can keep a half inch steel ball flying at 350+ fps out to 40 yards. Accuracy is better than people think if you practice a little.

In an extreme closer range scenario, one shot of a 400 fps .50 steel slingshot round hits harder than an average .38

Keep the knife though, just as easy to conceal and effective in it's own right.

I know that Germans are not allowed to own such a "wrist rocket" slingshot which has the wrist brace attachment.

Increased range hard as fuck. Concede def less kinetic energy than steel.
def keep some steels in the other pocket.

I have used one and did a 1v1 vs a person armed with a pump action paintball gun. I got him first and shot him square in the goggles. They work

Delaware here, state says I'll shoot my eye out so can't have.

Don't kid yourself. Is it capable of doing damage? Sure. But attackers don't declare themselves and square off at distance, they either run up on you or pull a gun in your face. Can you expect to fumble that thing out of your pocket and take aim before that happens? Fuck no. That is Home Alone thinking. Either get a gun, or better yet, control your surroundings to negate the need for self-defense.

I've heard the new england areas are getting harder on them, especially with wrist supports.

Good to know, I love watching airgun hunts from across the pond and have always wondered about the stance on wrist rockets.
You hear all this meme shit about butterknives being illegal, I kinda worry about simple things like this coming under regulation in other parts of the world...

Fishermen use them to fire maggots into a fishing spot to attract fish.

You have to understand the whole concept of a weapon for defence is seen as criminal here. You have to "accidentally" be cutting vegetables or whatever when the burglar breaks in or you'll be up on a manslaughter charge.

yep own one of these badboys, very effective! have used to recover the triforce and defeat ganon several times. protip: best ammo is deku seeds

Enh but muh 'Let me carry this big awkward thing around hooked through my belt", and muh "wait bad guy, while I set this up on my arm - gimme a sec - and fish out a ballbearing from this pouch that I also have to carry around.... Ok, now, go!"

Yeah I wouldn't expect a flip to understand a pillar of white country upbringing outside of a jap game.

>slingshot
>pillar of white country
Did whites invent blowdarts too?

Guns shoot bullets not ball bearing s, you ham handed turkey

they have slingshots in other countrys too you dumb fucking burger

also im not flip, just here for poontang

No, but we made it better like everything else.
Enjoy being a jungle asain and irrelivent or contribute something other than obvious memes, faggot

>No, but we made it better like everything else.
Did you add fat and cuckoldry to it?

>just here for poontang
Go back to Sup Forums if you love traps so much
Or comet if you're a fucking pedo

they added a cupholder and a fold out table to stack burgers on, plus a rear view mirror so he can see his wife sucking off jamal behind him...

>home alone thinking

We didn't invent the sling, nobody really knows where it started. The modern slingshot is American as you can get though, just fucking google it you ugly brown slant eyed gook.

They're really not much for self defense, but definitely better than people generally think.

Also you don't need the full size wristrocket ones, something like this can hold strong bands and deliver a lot of force too.

There are almost certainly better options if you're looking for something strictly for self defense, but I have one similar to this I take innawoods when I don't want to carry my gun. Mainly its for plinking at trees with rocks, and I keep a few steel bearings in the pocket with it in case I see a rabbit or something, and its better than nothing if someone decides to try and jump me, unlikely as that is around here.

Where are you trawling for whores anyway?

cagayan de oro

My gf is from CDO, I went there and holy shit there are a lot of good looking chicks there.

yep, lots of hotties. thats why im here!

British police think bicycle wheels are potential weapons.