Any niggers on here care to address this?

Any niggers on here care to address this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdrEtiE8P2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let me whitesplain by saying that these two men are probably hyper-aware of what happens when kids don't have dads and want to rectify the situation in any way they can.

Good on them.

and then in 6 years they're off bangin

woopdifuckindo

Good for them they see the problems in their community, now they're trying to fix it.

These are Black men. Their efforts should be commended.

Hopefully this thread gets attention instead of the spamming of rule violated BBC nonsense.

Real heroes

inb4 jews make a rape conspiracy in order to close the club and keep the Black man down.

Now this. This is what black MEN look like. Not niggers, not gangbangers real black men. Good on them.

>That one white kid

>Wants to make a club from single mothers
>Name it after where single moms work

makes me happy

Honestly should be commended

>that lone white kid
>tense as fuck

Good for them desu.

So many wonderful black people fight tooth and nail to pull their society back from its brink.

Too bad they're out numbered by blacks fighting tooth and nail to pull it down.

>whitesplain
It's like meaningful grassroots community action MUST come wrapped in (((institutional racism)))

But yeah, destroy the families, destroy the potential. Also works in reverse

>the one white kid

How long until he's turned into a white eunuch

This is what should be happening in African communities, not the constant "KILL WHITEY!"

>white

Single parenthood is the default state of family among Africans.

No matter how noble these guys are they won't change genetics.

t.nigger

A picture with a bunch of black kids and a caption. Seems legit

Black men coming up to the plate.

Exactly. I find it very sad that the black community is so sick right now. Their culture should be teaching and encouraging fiscal irresponsibility, morality, and kindness. Instead, Gang violence, Drugs, immorality, and anti white views are glorified. It is very sad.

*responsibility

These guys are fantastic desu, really commendable

> It's another niggers should be praised because they act like civilized human beings thread

You seem to have confused the rare respectable black man for the common street nigger.

Its another "Hey, this is what niggers should be like. Why arent more niggers like this?" thread

>black on black crime
why not just crime? or is it crime only degenerate when its against other blacks?

checked and underrated

That one kid on the left

>I have a dad so wtf am I doing here

>BREAKING NEWS: A nigger walked upright. Fuck having borders and shit.

Should have them wearing jumpsuits

They look like dandies.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdrEtiE8P2I

Good. I love when you see them do this. Everyone has their own struggle, and what matters is how they rise to it.

That said, if they start chimping and blaming whitey, we can always troll them by pointing out that they have no female members and that the idea of a "Gentleman" club is misogynistic.

top chekekd

I think those kids are a little too young to appreciate a strip club. They should wait until they are older.

>guy dressed like black panther not being an example of a nigger

Wewlad

It's good that they trying atleast

But once puperty hits its over,the resulting one or two successes would have been OK with or without the club

Fpbp

>strip club
The most blue pilled thing ever.

White kids can come from single parent homes as well and it is just as important for them to have positive male role models

shit

i smell a movie

get that nigger on the phone to schlomo in hollywood

No, crime against blacks is the opposite of degenerate

I think more so it's one of the leading causes of death for young blacks, so it is seen in some circles a communal issue for blacks more so than any other community in the US. You're not wrong however, Chicago is the prime example of that right now.

This.

If they are trying to raise good black children who otherwise would probably be nigger gangmembers then good for them

Exactly. They realise that strong male role models are essential for life prospering.

I mean, I'd rather ship them all back to Africa to be honest, but I guess this is better than nigging out and committing crime.

Notice how the facial features are all quite European.

Narrow noses. No pronounced jaw.

It's because Europeans are genetically more civilised, and if blacks want to be civilised, they essentially have to emulate European culture.

Africa is good supporting evidence for this, since no African civilisation has ever been more civilised than building mud huts.

Carthage was pretty nice.

>that one white kid on the left
kek

Probably his parent was killed by a nigger.