Post-election hysteria thread 2

Continued from Post salty liberal tears

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MichaelBloomer8
ign.com/boards/forums/outpost.80128/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

neogaf

twitter.com/MichaelBloomer8

This board has been in a constant state of panic since Trump won.

ign.com/boards/forums/outpost.80128/

Went to high school with this girl.

"FUCK YOU, MOM"

One of my favorites

>What happened tonight will make millions of people die
Can Pence really break the 6 million record?

Do you doubt the conviction of VP Mike "slay the gay away" Pence?

I like her. she doesnt just lay own and cry like the rest of the cucks

Holy shit, I love this!

I need moar

>Delete me

I'm confused, does he want them to unfriend him or actually delete him from existence? Either one seems like a win for his "friends" in my book.

Six bajillion people are going to die!

people just need to realize that EVERYONE is delusional to their own viewpoints, with the left taking it a step further.

if you cant get reasonable discussion out of someone in the first hour, they are a lost cause.

even if you do get them to listen and have an even somewhat decent discussion, it could still take months to YEARS to actually change their opinion.

hell while most ideologies know and use this, i have to admit, im impressed with just how effective the progressives have basically weaponized it.

impressed and disturbed.

peoples natural tendencies are and always will be, the biggest problem with the world and the reason utopia is the most deluded thing in existence.

people like him are the reason Trump got elected. he should kill himself with his own virtue signaling.

>delete me

Does he want to die?

Is Neogaf a leftist shithole? I thought it was a fucking video games board? Did the kikes and marxists take it over or something?

checked.

my first act as pres would be to remove the ENC from tendencies

had to look this one up, she actually memed it

>MUH SIX GORILLION

I'm going to marry Taytay!

If only she didn't have pancake butt.

>muh booty

Shut up you nigger

top jej

Dude, I've seen her live in Nashville. No ass.

these are fake, right?

No, everyone of them is real.

YOUR REIGN OF BULLYING IS OVER YOU CUNTS

BE FUCKING RELIEVED YOU GOT OFF THIS EASY

my fav

loooooool

when you say "brownshirt" do you mean Nazis or the Firefly characters i can never tell with you niggaz these days

>8 yo
>gunna git trump

>that contradiction
>being that salty

They seriously arent troll accounts?

But liberals are against gun ownership.

APOLOGIZE

Isn't this what the left wants?

>Implying something is wrong with Caesar.

She has a cute little patoot you fucking CUNT FAGGOT

>hire me
ahaha

>tell children they are going to die
>it's trump's fault, not mine

what's up with the bullying against 8 year-old children?

>caesar
>bad

How pathetic has our species become?

>See me?!? Look at me!!!! I'm a high value human because I can't control my emotions and let (((society))) dictate how I should feel about something I literally don't understand at all!

>I took like a hundred pictures and I feel like this one is the most pathetic looking, how many social points is this worth?

I hope manmade climate change is real and I hope it's far worse than expected, at least we're doing the right thing and gassing this planet with no survivors

>>I took like a hundred pictures and I feel like this one is the most pathetic looking, how many social points is this worth?

This fade needs to die.

>Hire me

am I supposed to care about the opinions of toilet lickers?

The hell do they have against Caesar?

>hire me

>delete me

Like, from the face of the Earth?

Cuz' I'd be down for that

did he mean that they shouldn't have fought the Nazis?

What did Ceaser ever do? I assume they are talking about Julius

He gave land to the poor, accepted foreigners into the Senate then got murdered.

Right, he ruined his country with his liberal policies.

He was a white male Vercingetorix dindu nuffin and killing Cleopatra set women's rights back a thousand years.

Those wounds look real.

>enforced

this is the best I have found with libtard friends, treat them like the children they are, they have this fantasy that they are now living in dystopia.

Its child fantasy just ignore their nonsense.

A whore who isn't /our gal/? Big surprise.

Jfc it's like there's a random liberal buzzword generator these people use

>Somebody got raped on the one eyed jew in a fictional storytime for grown ups! Literally shaking! I feel sick! I can't even breathe! So scared! I feel violated! Second degree rape!!!

Why are these people allowed to live?

>trumps fear mongering

it is just too much to handle

I have a feeling this is the first thing that comes to mind when she pictures ancient Rome.

This is fucking hilarious.

We should start a (((Twitter))) campaign on January 19th, that all Hillary voters should flee to their attics to live in hiding because it's seriously gonna be holocaust 2.0

Right wing death squads are on every block! Hurry! Hide your wife's son! Hide your pussy before its grabbed!

Kek

lol what a bunch of nonsense.

>Election hysteria thread two months later

It's because Trump accepted Russian hacking was real, right? Already need to remind yourselves of better times?

You guys are masochists, you like to lose

>Hire me.

Kek. I'm gonna need to try that.

I want to fuck Taylor Swift

>Hide your pussy before its grabbed!
Top kek

Nice deflection. Russia hacked the DNC and Mexico will never pay for that wall.

Commodus was even more of a madman than he's portrayed in that movie. People would probably think he's cartoonish if it was accurate from what we know.

those hashtags

You're just assblasted the Russians exposed the Dems. Also, taxes on remittances, import/export taxes and withholding aid.

>Russia hacked DNC
>No link between wiki emails and whatever the DNC had
>even if it was the russians its not bad to know the DNC is corrupt

Do you really think this is the first time Russia has meddled in our elections? You dont think they had hackers going back to the 90's.

Is it really shocking that Russia wanted the guy who isnt trying to go to war with them to win?

Damn if this is the actual maturity/intelligence level of 8 year olds in the US right now. 8 must be that magic age when kids hit genius level IQs with liberal ideologies.

Still waiting for a response

So now it's okay that Russia did it? Nice.

Both Dubya and Obama tried to have good relations with Russia and both had some initial success, but Russia was an adversary by the end of both their administrations. The same thing will happen with Trump.

She has more testosterone in her then all the males that voted hillary combined.

>pink hair
check
>gauges
check
>dumb fucking lip piercing
check
>mentally unstable and most like did this to itself
check

Bush and Obama have good relations with Russia?

>Georgia 08'
>Syrian war 11'-present
>Ukraine 2014

are you fucking retarded?

but besides that, the DNC is a private organization, when Russian hakers attack a bank or a retail store does the president have the CIA do a special hearing?

There is literally nothing out of ordinary about this they just want to de-legitimize Trump.

Congratulations at being such an easily led mong

I bet you think the Republicans and Democrats are actually different too.

It's not actually true that whites are overrepresented as serial killers, look up the stats. Call him out on it and ask why he was spewing false racist propaganda.

that copypasta is so fucking good

It is by certain reports that use funny definitions of what "serial" means. It's like when people quote that there were over 500 "mass shootings" last year but the definition they used was 3 or more people shot in a general area in the same rough amount of time. So a normal night in Chicago of a couple unrelated niggers shooting each other counts as a mass shooting.

i would literally commit genocide for her to be my waifu