NEW HILLARY FBI DUMP THREAD #2

OLD THREAD HIT BUMP LIMIT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Archived: archive.is/PBVpZ

Document Upload: scribd.com/document/336024543/FBI-Releases-Hillary-R-Clinton-File-Part-05-300-Pages

DIG AND POST

REMINDER TO IGNORE SHILLS/CONCERN TROLLING

Other urls found in this thread:

ia601907.us.archive.org/13/items/HillaryClintonFBI/Hillary Clinton 05.pdf
mega.nz/#!mtRjXBQZ!s--xq0JxV9VBiE7rjHarsdY-a6wlXiIVPWFJG9OAilo
our.wikileaks.org/To_Do
fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure/information-technology
m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16822107071
fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure/information-technologythis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats the TLDR on this?

LOCK HER UP

upload this to a non-retarded file sharing site god damnit. or at least post the official link.

ia601907.us.archive.org/13/items/HillaryClintonFBI/Hillary Clinton 05.pdf

HAHAHAHA look at the slide threads.
Fuck Clinton, Soros, CTR and their army of shills.

OLD THREAD LINK
>
PDF MIRROR
>
>
>
THE THAI KIDDIEFUCKER SHILL FROM EVERY SINGLE PIZZAGATE THREAD SHOWS UP!! PROOF OF REASON TO DIG!

DIG ANONS DIG!!!!

Interesting leads, nothing prosecutable.

after page 80 things get strange:
FBI requests were made in meeting and the Secret Service person said he had to check with his ‘management’. He came back and said that

OY VEY STOP LOOKING GOYS ITS NOTHING STOP LOOKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAGES 249 and 250 have dense dossier on Cooper (top Clinton aid involved in Haiti and Foundation)

>Gowdy CC'd Cummings
Absolutely savage

Keep digging, checking out what you said.

bump for chi town

PREVIOUS THREAD

>CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION INTO HUMA ABEDIN

Is this the infamous "missing" thumbdrive?

Red classified info on a thumb drive? who does that?

Why is it on the last page?

"Here it is THE END"

>OFFICIAL PROOF OF BLUMENTAL EMAILING CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS
>THAT IS PROSECUTABLE
>BTFO

"Interference with foreign relations"

Quite ironic desu

CHECKED, SAVAGE GOWDY IS A GOD
HOLYYYYY FUUUUUUUGGGGGGGG

Wikileaks is suspicious.....

wow it's literally nothing

REMINDER: wikileaks press conference tomorrow.

Is fbi trying to get out in front?

i can't search words, it always says no matches

Oy vey! Excellent work Comrades!

- Vladimir "Hackermann" Poutine

The first shill has arrived.

>rrreeeposting
MIRROR OF PDF:

wikileaks has been suspicious since October. It may or may not be compromised. There's compelling evidence for both possibilities.

SHADILAY

POST YOUR BEST PUTINS

An odd assortment of documents to be released on a Sunday. A lot of chain of custody stuff with a surprising number of thumb drives, computers and storage boxes of documents recovered from the Clinton’s law firm. Unfortunately there were no forensic reports on the recovered data devices.

What is interesting is the number of retention requests, it looks like they played this investigation by the book. It appears that the FBI asked retention requests for well over a thousand E-mail accounts. Since many of the targets of the retention requests have been blocked out, I wonder how many are for organizations involved with the Clinton Foundation, Clinton Initiative ………..

It looks like there is a lot of evidence in the custody of the FBI concerning this investigation. The public is only getting bits and pieces, but from this release and the previous releases, it is obvious that we have only seen the tip of the iceberg regarding the evidence in this case.

Good work gents

Comey didn't end the investigation, he stalled it(there was always more than 1 investigation). If he were to recommend prosecution now then the case would be handed over the Justice Department which has been proven to be infiltrated by Clinton cronies.

There is evidence for an indictment of Clinton, but the ultimate goal of the investigations reach much further. Comey's decision to not recommend prosecution was a calculated move, we need more time to gather evidence on her associates and also to give Trump time to appoint loyal allies in the Justice Department.
As you can see in this latest info dump, there is a degree of coordination between the FBI and the Intel community. The "Russian hacking" narrative is a part of the plan. I will leave it to you and your imaginations as to how it fits into that plan, you guys seem to pretty good at that.

Do not give up hope. Their judgement day is coming

Daily reminder that Hilary won the popular vote

Looks to me like the good guys in the FBI are sending out a reminder that this is not over by a long shot

shills in panic mode

so... hillary was the russian hacker this whole time?

And to follow your point, this is a republican, not your controlled opposition democracy bullshit.

>republican
>republic
fixed.

Why the fuck is this on page 3? SHILLS ARE ON OVERDRIVE

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE

Daily reminder that Hillary lost the election and will never be president. She lost her chance at the White House but she has a pretty good chance of going to the Big House.

This is a nightmare to look through
90% section 18 shit

daily remember that trump won the who has the most kids contest

This must be fake news, the MSM aren't reporting it.

It looks like the lead investigative unit at FBI for this matter is counterintelligence / counterespionage. IIRC, this unit handles spying cases. Was/is Hillary a spy or foreign agent of some sort? Or were foreign spies helping themselves to all of her emails? Both?

I certainly hope this is true. I know some people are content to let it go because she didnt make office, but she and her fellow saboteurs need to made examples of and set a precedent for indicting corruption in the future. Im hoping the FBI is saving it for the regime change.

First the Clinton Foundation, then Pizzagate.

Shadilay.

It's almost entirely procedural stuff, supenoas and instructions to PRN, HRC, etc. A list of devices obtained and some documents showing back and forth regarding overclasification and discussion that Huma is literally human filth. Everything is super redacted.

daily reminder that trump won the biggest benis contest

daily reminder that trump won the most golf courses contest

Humedin seems a double agent

This and this Downsage

daily reminder that trump won the least amount of FBI investigations contest

There is civil war at fbi and I think what we are seeing is the beginning of the rats fleeing the sinking ship and a major takedown coming.

I fucking hope so.
Bump.

The clot thickens

ahh this one takes me back

wikileaks presser tomorrow is going to be juicy

I hope they round them up at the inauguration and bus them off in front of the cameras.

this appears to be the same Justin mentioned in a few items on the Wikileaks community research todo list

our.wikileaks.org/To_Do

>Who is the Ilya who caught Justin?
>Who is Justin involved with installing "spyware"?
>Who is Oscar and how did he know Justin reads Bill Clintons emails?

Bumping for juicy top secrets

who is this guy?

I hope Assange has a shoe on his head.

/cfg/ was good times.

21.76 terraybytes is that capacity? What does the line under it that says IT or is it 1T looks like an i

someone said 1TB of data but that looks different than the other 1's on the page. Is it an i?

Someone was trying to be computer savvy and made an I to signify that.

ITB Data probably refers to data from an organization abbreviated as ITB. Look for definitions, these documents are often supposed to be self contained.

BUMP

>ITB
The Information and Technology Branch

Bumping

Clinton axeman that worked closely behind the scenes doing things for bill. Initially set up the email server despite having monitor background (think he has a law degree). He got burned by the Clintons, have conflicting testimony to the FBI, and was the only person to give a testimony to the oversight committee. His lies to the FBI (he was severed from the protection of Clintons law team so did not have guidance) are felonies but because he was super cooperative with oversight he won't be getting stuck with charges

fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure/information-technology

it says larp

>sounds like the muslim brotherhood
You underlined what it's about dude. She was a State Dept employee and then made a weird transition to HRC's personal service lady

53 best risotto recipes

>Monitor
I mean no IT

This is a message to Hillary and her constituents of how much they have on her. Its nothing prosecutable, but it shows they have way more evidence that they'll use to prosecute her if she tries anything heinous.

I have to get going. I suspect we will hear more about this tomorrow...

media and shills are banking their hopes on scandal fatigue. problem for them is FBI and DOJ need to restore their credibility

>FBI and DOJ need to restore their credibility
Before January 20, 2017? I doubt it, maybe trying to signal Mr. Trump that they have this. He doesn't need to do anything.

Cheers lad

Hillary is raising an Ewok army in the woods of New Jersey

prosecution to come SOON

>CHECKED
>FIRST SHILL CONFIRMED
Was gonna call you a shill, but I saw you bumped so I'll tell you to go watch the Sean Hannity interview with Julian if you haven't yet. It was pretty much unfakeable, he's alive, the "compromised" thing was a forced meme, one of CTRs few successful ops.
>

SEE
>
It says
>21.76 TB Total Capacity containing ITB data from PRN Servers & Equipment
What is ITB? WHAT DOES IT MEAN??

This is the device, hardly something to keep in a bathroom closet. Where it says 1TB data loaded it's software from PRN (the main server which was housed with the PRN firm)
m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16822107071

My god, how could we have not seen this coming?

a lot of this info is classifying and preserving evidence. Basically this dump is saying we have everything and it is just waiting for an indictment something comey controlled by obama and clinton did not do. FBI covering their asses and throwing comey and the doj under the bus.

bumping with my best Putin

warning - this pdf phones home, it attempts to connect to an ip address when you exit the file

Obamma mamma town bump.

Nice false flag.

Oh yes you're right it does say ITB

Bump

>pages 105-106
Wasn't Platte River the ones who Bleachbitted their hard drives?

BLEACHED

fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure/information-technologythis maybe

Information and technology branch

>1 Post by this id
>SHILL INVASION ALERT

So who's Jewing who right at this moment?