*didgeridoo plays in the background*

ITT ask an Abbo.

Ever tried to IV petrol matey?

I love the smell of petrol and I don't live in an area where there is special anti-sniff fuel. I don't go out of my way to look for it and I don't even own a jerry can if that's what you're asking.

why do you blokes go to bunnings instead of the bottleo for a drink?

Because the bottle-o doesn't sell methylated spirits in the freezer.

You know the antidote to methanol poising is simply more alcohol? A self-healing problem.

>You know the antidote to methanol poising is simply more alcohol?

i want to hear how this works

it's a competitive inhibitor.
>The use of ethanol (preferably fomepizole) for alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH) inhibition is a mainstay in the management of toxicity due to ingestion of methanol and (di-)ethylene glycol.

how do you flavour opal fuel

Half-Caste or all Black fella?

Do you find your own women attractive?

not in my area but all you need is fuel and a potato sack. drench sack in fuel, put sack on head. boom, you're off on a dreamtime journey.

One of you aussies happen to be the secret santa dude I sent shit to

Whats a Bbo?

that's not one of my women, gah! there's a world of genetic diversity why would I fuck a relative knowing what will come out?

obviously a mongrel my dad can't touch a computer without it getting a million viruses.

ei ymärtä

Shit, I didn't know you fuckers had the capacity to learn to read or write. I'm impressed.

Do you think you should be allowed have your own sovereign nation within Australia?

No no no no no NO NO!!!!

The white australians brought together 250 aboriginal nations that have been warring and eating eachother since prehistory. even when some o fthem were shown weapons and taught trading, they used them on their own peoples (technically other tribes).

To get a cultural slap to the face like they did, it's bloody great. I don't like the part where the whites think dying on another man's land is part of defending your own, that's not aboriginal culture at all. another idea we had was that if you cross a body of water you lose your place in the tribe. a king is not allowed to take holidays, he must represent an area of land.

So besides the nationalist part of aboriginal identity disappearing, I don't think they had much harm come to them when hospitals and food storage came along...

If I say something racist will you and your cousins bash me?

Along with the implication that I'm prone to quick aggression, what possible racist thing do you think you could say that I haven't already heard?

Haha nah you seem like a cool dude. I'm not racist outside of Sup Forums.

But seriously this situation happened so many times when I was a kid.

White kid "I'm sorry I didn't say anything. Everyone else is talking shit saying I said something racist just trying to start a fight. I'm not racist."

Abo kid "Aye fack you ya fuckin white cunt you are a fuckin racist, I'll smack you in ya mout(yes that's not a spelling mistake) aye. I'm gonna get my cousins and we'll bash you aye".

>obviously a mongrel my dad can't touch a computer without it getting a million viruses.
wait so your mom got fucking knocked up by a digeridindu? holy fuck dude lmao

you think it would work the other way around with a BB abbo V and a white guy? has Sup Forums taught you nothing!?

she was a gyppo who just moved here from the uk.

I was the only brown kid at my school until highschool. so I had nobody to teach me their "culture". so many annoying questions though, people ask where you're from and you say australia and they go "No! where before that? before that? scotland!? NO WHY ARE YOU BROWN" I basically force them to say it haha. got annoyed at the number of people who said I had nice lips, all the other racism was not complimentary heh

Fake
Abbos can't read or type

Have you ever been called a didgeridindu?

Nah, the mongrels have at least half a brain cell.

Physical abbo genes are regressive when mixed, not to sure about the brain though.

dw, he had a job. he still has the same job actually, mechanic. he is much more racist than me because he never got welfare and "muh one drop" gives a bunch of white people access to interest free home loans.

I actually haven't met another black wagecuck like ever

How does it feel to be part of a doomed race?

This is an abbo thread not a swedish thread

What are you on about?
Muslims aren't doomed at all.

oho, you caught me. I actually identify as a stellar type G - white dwarf binary system and you better watch my pronouns.

no

*sigh* look up the "chinese room experiment". maybe I don't even know what I am saying and just following my boong programming to obtain my next fuel injection.

Did the Government pay for the computer/Phone you're posting this on?

feels great. I'm creating a successful genocide by refusing to breed, not even whitey can say that (yet).

if only I was transgender I would be the most special of the snowflakes. abbo tranny how can you not immediately hire me

Yes. KEVIN PROMISED BUT HE DIDN'T DELIVER. This shitpost is brought to you by Tony Abbott.

God damnit. Why are you here coony McCoon face? Have you not got smokes to bum? White cunts to yell incoherent sentences at? Petrol to sniff? Things to steal? Loitering with intent to partake in? Any number of boong-ish activities, but you're on the internet culturally appropriating the white mans language and using the white mans technology to do so.

oi cunt whereabouts are you from

So abbos don't have intentionality? Explains a bit.

Do you think a full blooded abbo could pass a turing test?

I have a shed with a a bag of weed, a bong and a beer fridge chock full of shitty XXXX and foreign ciders. I am not going anywhere for a while.

>culturally appropriating
that's what we call it when you sweat.

lets say Launceston for shits and giggles.

no they could not. but then again, they believed the same of whites. a white person is like a movie to watch, there's no way to change the script you just have to let them run their course or they keep repeating themself.

Haha, you fucking madman.

You guys are pretty lucky the mainland didn't get more Dutch like Tassie did. They fucked your people up down there. At least the english tried more diplomacy. The Dutch down there basically walked a line across the country and shot them all.

What the puck did you just say about me you cunt? I'll have you know I learned about the dreamtime from Aunt Telma and I've been involved in lotsa diffrunt break and enters on houses owned by cunts like you, cos I'm aboriginal and I can take your pucking stuff. I've got over 300 DVD players.

I'm trained at throwing spears at kangaroos and I'm the top boomerang thrower in the Woongacoonganooga tribe. You are nothin' to me but just another white cunt to ask for small change. I will come up to you and invade your personal space with a smell the likes of which hasn't been seen on earth for 40,000 years, mark my pucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that pucking shit to me over the internet? Think again, pucker. As we speak I am contacting my nephew Moreton who is stealing someone's iPhone so I can trace your IP so you better prepare for a storm of VB cans, cunt. The cans that wipe out that pathetic little thing you call your life. You're pucking dead, cunt. I can be anywhere, any time and I can kill you and take your non-colour-dyed metho, puck your dog and take your thongs.

Not only am I extensively trained in glassing pucking cunts, but I have access to boomerangs, spears and dat pucking thing we swing around to make loud noises, which will bring the entire population of the Woongacoonganooga tribe to your lawn and wipe your miserable cunt arse off the face of my continent. If you could only know what pucking retribu.... retribut... retributi... .... revenge your smart-arsed comment was gonn' bring, you'd have held your pucking tongue.

But you didn't, you couldn't, you're giving me two pucking dollars you pucking idiot. I will vomit Coolabah and port over you and you will drown in it.

You're pucking dead, cunt.

>tfw your ancestors had to trade sticks and women for fire
nsw tribes best tribes.

are you actually aboriginal or are you a white who's "aboriginal"?

saved

toch wel ik haat der nederlanders.
30% van één van het grootste steden in tasmanië praten her grachtsduits.

yep we hate the dutch and they're still everywhere here. abbos are good at one thing and that is languages. for example, "kankergrachtsmoffen moeten toch wel bekhouwen" is the polite way to ask dutch posters to refrain from commenting on tthis topic.

Are you implying a white person couldn't convince another white person they were not a chat bot. because eventually they would repeat themselves?

I get than an incoherent abbo might seem like a poorly made chat bot... but your stance on whitey seems incoherent.

Fair call mate, you got me there. My Aryan blood simply cannot handle this god forsaken heat.

basically spic colour. still the darkest kid at my school.

the tas boongs let their language die and invented a new one and it drives me crazy to no end when they use it on road signs and shit. it's like putting fucking klingon on the street signs just because a black cunt invented it.

nsw tribes didn't even believe the white people were ghost ancestors, took their threats seriously. what cultural degenerates.

they didn't understand the language and assumed it was some kind of ghost speak. so basically you're a blabbering ghost that has a task to do, and they can either try to assist or just watch. but you're not sentient to them in the same way they arent sentient to you, idk how to better explain.

Even though I know it would probably fuck you, do you support Hanson taking away all special aboriginal benefits ?

at least you cunts actually still see yourselves as aboriginal, my people lost their shit completely once they got their hands on 50 cent CDs. they think they're niggers and act as such. it's made much worse by the government giving them free housing, free handouts, and free everything. hell the cops don't even do drug busts there, it's "racist" to arrest boongs trying to recreate breaking bad.

Oh there is the confusion. I assumed the turing test would be in English with an "English" speaking abbo.

I was ripping on them for their limited vocabulary and poor grammar.

oh god yes. I have no special beliefs.

misread that. yeah I never tick the box I only get white people welfare.

Who is that semen demon ?

White people benefits are fucked as it is too.
I know a guy making more per week, living at home playing video games, than I do and I have a full time job.

I also have seen proof that there are more non-aboriginals getting aboriginal benefits than actual legitimate ones. Mostly various Africans and tropical islanders.
There's a long list of names and documents showing the cooperation of current aboriginal organizations and elders to game the system for these others.

It's used as a very powerful bargaining chip in many high level deals and usually ends in the aboriginals getting fucked because they fucked themselves in to blackmail.

I've seen them but I wasn't supposed to.