What's your problem with interracial couples Sup Forums?

What's your problem with interracial couples Sup Forums?

They deserve love and human companionship just like anyone else

How deep do you think he goes? I bet he pleases her in ways a white boy like your or I could never do.

>interracial
>human

You must first consult with the Western Emu Faction (WEF) before posting on this board

There is no commitment, and mostly ends up with victims.
The nigger leaves the woman a single mother, and at worst, a corpse
The nigress divorces and kills the man's children, at worst, raise to become shitty people who will hurt others.
Nigger nigger nigger nigger.

serious question, what if you're a nigger like me and absolutely hate black woman? i have yet to meet a single redeemable black woman.

White women are lovely and can actually have differing personality traits besides shitty ghetto faggot and liberal brainwashed hipster.

>ww
>differing personality traits

kek, literally all just liberal brainwashed hipsters or normie basic bitches. prove me wrong.

Why the fuck are gingers such coalburners god dammit you stupid cunts we only have a tiny amount of your kind stop fucking ruining it reeeeeeeeeeee

>Be racist dad
>Teen goes into their rebellious phase
>Starts fucking niggers.
>Now you have to go to prison for killing both of them

I don't envy men with daughters.

if you think that girl is ginger, get your eyes tested.

All white wombs should be bred by black seed

She is ginger though

Fucking Europe, so cucked

I live in an anonymously conservative, medium sized city in my state ( its like 30% nigger, there's a bridge that separates the poor leeches in the city from the productive people).

There are some great diamonds in the rough. I will admit that the majority of them are losers, but 12% is more than infinitely better than 0%

kys uncle tom, you get no women and thats what you deserve

Nothing, black women/white men have the lowest divorce rates.

Nothing rustles niggers more than WM/BW couples, it eats away at them.

There is a different between blacks and niggers, know it.

maybe my monitor is just fucked

I bet thinking of that got your penis hard. No need to lie, it's only natural.

99% of these coalburner pics that always get reposted are from america
most of the couples you see like this in the uk are middle aged, in america it's mostly teen girls...i know what i would feel more cucked by

Why the fuck do people take pictures and post this shit to social media?

Why would they think anyone cares? Not even just interracial relationships, but same race ones as well

my sister's dating a white guy, no one cares

I don't really care if people want to fuck animals. I just wouldn't date or marry someone who has slept with apes

Find a black girl who's parents went to college. Or at least are married. They will at least be able to speak proper English and are not likely whores.
Same for white girls. Except you keep your chicken stained mitts off them.

if there's a race war, I'll fight for the whites and suicide when we win. I only ask that you let me bang one more white girl. I'll even use a condom

>They deserve love and human companionship just like anyone else

You mean except me, apparently
>tfw white women would rather fuck a gross violent nigger than me

Those become the liberal douchebags. There is a single not ghetto black woman in my collee, but shes the most liberal person I've met. sexual degenerate, druggie, shit clothes, shit music taste, majoring in bullshit, protested against trump, shills for hilldawg but wants Bernie, sexual confusion.

it's sad.