Other urls found in this thread:

csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

. not ,
Spotted the proxyfag

i wonder (((why)))

everyoñe who disagrees with me is using a proxy

>implying you wouldn't build a high speed rail-way across the border and cram 300 illegals per box and run the train 24x7 from 00:00AM Jan 20th for the next year.

Funny how this exact article would be considered hate-filled hysterical conspiracy theories if it were written by certain people.

Cost of a bullet
30cents

Americans in all cases use a period to denote decimals. Commas are never used in the USA to denote a change in the magnitude of a count.

This is the only solution, the best solution.

>$18 bucks to deport someone
Nice

>Americans in all cases use a period to denote decimals. Commas are never used in the USA to denote a change in the magnitude of a count.
Fuck I'm drunk
Periods for decimals, commas for change in magnitude. Only yuroshits and curries disagree.

According to that it's actually just $18 with a bunch of extra zeros

Lets start a donation campaign guys, I sure we can crowd source this

Only $18? Christ on a stick, deport them all then.

God heard their prayers. Now he will build a wall.

because for some reason we need 15 government employees to handle the paper work and they all get benefits and pensions

This costs 20 cents.

Nobody in America would ever denote 20 thousand as 20.000. It's just not something we do.

>$18
Why carry the cents out to 3 digits?

Not enough competition in the market. Once the buses get going, they'll being giving rides away for just a couple of shekels.

18 bucks is pretty fucking cheap

because government is just soooo efficient

fuck off french you can't just with happy with ruining your own country

Worth it

This guy nailed it. The cost is people being employed by the government to go through a long, bureaucratic process to deport illegals.

Eisenhower had a solution for this and so should Trump.

csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html

Commas are American, periods are European. You would know that if you lived here proxyfag.

(I'm on vacation in the UK right now)

Still amazed that in America you can shoot someone 5 times for one dollar.

>source
I'm gonna want some details if they expect me to swallow that bullshit.

Well there's the startup of 200$~ for the actual gun

sturdy rope doesn't cost that much.

Is that why Jews are such good shots?

The Iraq war costs 7 trillion dollars

Just do a Holocaust type train to ship them en masse

It is like the hoax a death penalty costs more then lifelong sentence. Sure XD

Who gives a shit. Illegal immigration costs federal and local taxpayers over $113 billion a year. That is an average cost to native-headed households of $1,117 a year. Getting rid of the illegals is worth it in the long run. I don't care how much it costs, they need to go.

We should just build a huge escalator that runs 24/7. When we catch an illegal we tie them up and dump them on it. Then it just slowly moves them over to the wall and drops them on the other side.

We'll establish an industry on the other side of the wall with people untying the illegals for a fee.

Because they used more than just bullets

We use the stuff that costs more than $.20/shot when invading brown could tries

>$18 to deport someone.
That's about right, but why are you counting to the tenth of a cent, Totally-Not-Proxy-Ahmed Bin-Muhammed Al-Goatfucker?

Why bullets. ..".a rope could be used hundred of times

That would be Hitler...

All the more reason to build the wall.

All the more reason to penalize employers who employ illeagals.

> self deporting is sooooooooooooooo much cheaper!

The universe would be a better place if we had killed 35 trillion muslims, by wiping out all but a single breeding pair and tormenting the two inbreds we leave alive for trillions of generations.

Because the system is rigged so that once they cross the border we have to push them through expensive court proceedings, keep them incarcerated for a long period if we want any chance in hell of them attending said proceedings, and then, maybe, we get them out of the country.

A typical tactic of the left is to make something grossly expensive by altering the system and then saying "but if you X it will cost Y dollars!" Same reason prison is expensive. It literally costs more to keep someone in a cement cell than a lot of law-abiding people on the low end of the income spectrum make.

never change, Sup Forums

Reminder:

The iraq war managed to kill around 30 thousand Jihadis
It costed the US taxpayers 190 million dollars to kill just one Jihadi, about the price of a B1 lancer or 2443 javelin missiles or 760 La ferraris.

One cave dwelling muslim is worth 95 times the average amount of money an american makes in his lifetime.

Just let that sink in how the american military was fighting a bunch of people with each of them having a net worth 5 times more than Tupac shakur.

Or water to drown the undesirables, it falls from the sky for god sake.

oh and blub blub blub, blip....

why would an """""AMERICAN""""" use a . instead of a .?

maybe stop being a little retarded kid who thinks the world works like he sees it from his own close minded point of view.

governmental structures and having laws function in bigger scales need a little more then "HURR DURR A BUS TICKET IS JUST 250 PESOS".

But then if you had any single clue about economics or life in general that goes beyond consuming greasy burgers and soft drinks you wouldnt open dumb threads revealing your pathetic little world view that comes close to a liberal feminazi genderstudent

Im willing to foot the cost for a catapult to launch them back for pennies.

And one illegal costs millions to give them welfare
Cheaper to get rid off, than let them leach my tax dollars the rest of their life

make mexico pay for it too

Well you have to pay the law enforcement officers, for one.

lmão

If you take out the mediterranean bit, this could actually be posted on social media

well you got to pay the person to drive the bus and all the people to corral them into the bus

France used mass Graves thus the catacombs were born.
>average cost of a 9mm bullet is around $.21
>average cost of a bag of cement $20.00
>oh look we have a way to build a cheap affordable wall out of the bones of wetbacks and cement.
>average cost of creating another wonder of the world that would also send a very clear message, priceless.
For everything else there's mastercard.

Setting them on fire would cost 2.399 in my state.

What are you talking about?

We got atleast 1.2 million of those towel heads

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

Our government pays the "good goy" price.

53c each plus my beer tab and gas money to get it done.

You seem to have difficulty telling the difference between a comma and a decimal point.

500 000 casualties are with civvies included
al qaeda and saddam claimed majority of those if not all.
American GIs do kill a bunch of civvies but its estimated to be less than 3k.

The net worth of a single Haji gets even much higher if you factor in the fact the Haji casualties caused by the non american coalition.

Jewish lawyers making the process so complex it doesnt get done.

18K is really cheap compared to the cost of keeping them here and providing them with social welfare handouts for 50+ years. That'd be well over a quarter of a million per person.

Underrated.

Trebuchets would be cooler and more economical.

$18 isn't very much user.

FPBP

incentive to use it. cost per shot is less each time you fire

Because we have laws to protect legal citizens, and that costs money.

Or we could just drop a couple of nukes on Mexico, worked pretty well the last time. (;

Oh btw if anyone's interested one of those WTC towers cost 200 mil each
10 million more than the price of one dead raghead

THIS FUCKING THIS

This, as well as ICE Air. They sometimes use fucking planes to deport them.

>not dropping them out of the planes

I still want to believe the LARPer who posted that trump was going to sell a concession to private companies who would build the wall and add a train and other shit on top of it (power transfer, special "malls" for people entering through the walls, etc) with trump trump buying a stake of 12 billion worth on the finished product.

it wasn't about killing, it was about selling contracts

those trillions went to contractors

$18.000

= $18.00

NOT $18,000. Jesus Christ.

>$18
well fuck if it is that cheap I'll donate.

also you're retarded for having 3 needless decimal places. Two is standard, three or more is for weird shit like stock and commodity prices.

D FENCE
D FENCE
D FENCE
THIRD DOWN!
D FENCE!

Yep, OP is obviously a yurocuck on proxy or vactation.

If Mexico had to finance deportations they'd probably care more about their northern border patrol.

I'll volunteer for the deportation squads on the weekend.

It would be my privilege.

>Don't have an SS
>Get welfare
>American politics

>using decimals that way
Why?

I think it implies all the costs of border controller and immigration staff at airports X number of people deported

A bullet only costs 45 cents. :^)

eighteen dollars is pretty good

You're probably correct in that that number miscalculates the true cost such as budget of ICE/deportees

Deportation, with extreme prejudice

Still cheaper in the long run than them staying here.

>costed

Everything cost money nothing is free.
I hate when politicians makes these claims as if things would be free if they ruled.

Here we go with this "(insert white European group here) is not white" bullshit again. I smell kikery.

>$18

Even if it was 18,000 that is extremely cheap by government standards. I personally consider it an investment because of all the money the government will save not paying for these people's welfare after they are deported.

i will drive mexicans back in a coach for $50 a head if america is interested.
they can even watch a movie and stop for mcdonalds.

How much for a bullet?

Kill 100 illegals and the rest will run the fuck out of the country without a taxpayer having to give up a single thin dime.